Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• I like @Crek @Tylwyth and @Asani so far.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    @Salome, @Xenthos, and @Calesta for all being good sports. :)
  • Ellanora said:
    I like @Crek @Tylwyth and @Asani so far.

*sadface*
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • We haven't interacted much! I do like you thus far :DD
  • edited December 2015
    <3@Serane You need to stay! please! I love you!   If you stay I might just have to come back to Glomdoring to be in your order!
     That piece of RP was awesome and tonnes of fun! thank you! :D

• Ellanora said:
    We haven't interacted much! I do like you thus far :DD

I've been busy trying to play triple agent status and keeping you safe. :c
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • edited December 2015
    Raves to @Luella and @Serane for fun times.  Always nice to be haunted in new ways... :D
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • @Pejat, @ Chirbo, @Sylandra and @EveryoneImissed for letting me slightly-crazy Iari at them.

Also, many raves for @Eritheyl for making both me and my character go "Awww!" to ourselves. You're awesome
    With an exasperated sigh, you say, "One moment please, I'm threatening a muffin in a box!"
  • "Slightly"
  • Chirbo said:
    "Slightly"
    Psh. That's a long way from muffin-scolding Iari. And even that's only mid-strength-crazy Iari
    With an exasperated sigh, you say, "One moment please, I'm threatening a muffin in a box!"
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    edited December 2015
    Iari said:
    @Pejat, @ Chirbo, @Sylandra and @EveryoneImissed for letting me slightly-crazy Iari at them.

Also, many raves for @Eritheyl for making both me and my character go "Awww!" to ourselves. You're awesome
    This event just got so much better, euuueguugurrrhhh!!

Also @Chirbo, it really hurts having to be rude to you when I know you're such a nice guy! Eventually Eritheyl will be forced to admit that he needs to trust you more.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    edited December 2015
    Okay, when we inevitably overthrow these imposters, can we keep @Frai anyway?
  • Raves to Gaudiguch's approach to anything that happens.

• Lich op.

But yeah, basically done trying with Nihi combat at this point. I'll jump aboard the Nihi-exit express.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    While I agree that nihilist has been pretty severely nerfed, in this specific case, going based on forums post and fighting experiences with said above poster, I'm going to guess it's more user-error than class weaknesses.

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • Raves @salome for putting up with my anal retentiveness with the quest.

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Glomdoring. Because direwolves and Rowena and mirrors and Shadow Glass and Tower of Hanoi and Sebitti.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Gonna rant at Gabriella, she reminded me about Shashi and I miss him. But I liked her speech
  • edited December 2015
    Siam said:
    Glomdoring. Because direwolves and Rowena and mirrors and Shadow Glass and Tower of Hanoi and Sebitti.
      It was fun. I raised the Throne  (thank you @Xenthos) and I did the Nai'Dorin. Whoop whoop!
  • Tylwyth said:
    Raves @salome for putting up with my anal retentiveness with the quest.

It wasn't that bad. You're awesome @Tylwyth.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    I don't know how much I actually contributed last night, especially drawing Husband Aggro for staying up so late, but it was nice to feel like I was contributing at all.
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    Rofl how could you die to a maggot. Agree that it's not the class' fault.
  • edited December 2015
    Celina said:
    Arcanis said:
    Lich op.

But yeah, basically done trying with Nihi combat at this point. I'll jump aboard the Nihi-exit express.
    Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

She was a maggot with 300 mana.

Demon on shackles/bleed. Wrack. It would've taken maybe 15 second. 

Raves for teaching people how to PK.

edit: Jesus. 300 mana. I'm amazed you couldn't even kill her by accident. 

She had 1800 health and roughly 2000 mana. Just saying.

If it was only 300. Then 1 hit would have been more than enough.

Edit: Woah scratch that, near 3k health.

Edit2: And while I dont need to defend myself to the scum of the world, but fighting someone with the capability of keeping you from fighting back (stuns+prone+assault paralysis), no matter how much health, will get you through. Maggot isnt as undoable as people think
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    edited December 2015
    TEAM SCUM OF THE WORLD.

edit: If @Shuyin and @Synkarin let me on their War team this year, that has to be our name. IJS.

• SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    2k mana.... so all you had to do was drain 1k, shackle, and wrack and roll?

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
This discussion has been closed.