no-brainer lessons

I'm really bad at stuff like this, so I'll be straightforward.

I will give 160k gold to whoever is willing to buy me the no-brainer lesson package [full 2x, so $20 worth]. I'm willing to negotiate the price within reason -- emphasis on those last two words because I can only say in good conscience that but 70k of that 160k was earned rightfully. @Doman, @Vitani, @Chirbo and various others seem to enjoy randomly throwing gold at me.

Anyway -- please let me know before you buy anything, so I can credit you accordingly! Freebies make me terribly awkward.

Comments

• That chirbo guy is a slut that money is probably dirty
  • Lesson packages are $10 a piece and come with 1,000 lessons.

At 6 lessons a credit, 1,000 lessons is approximately 167 credits.

Credits are, at this posting, 48,500 per.

167 credits at 48,500 gold is 8,099,500 gold.  Double that for getting both no-brainer packages.

• Zeleni said:
    Lesson packages are $10 a piece and come with 1,000 lessons.

167 credits at 48,500 gold is 8,099,500 gold.  Double that for getting both no-brainer packages.
      Tell that to the person who just bought both packages for me, hahaha.

With that being said, this thread has served its purpose and can be closed! Thanks everyone.

• Zeleni said:
    Gotta love inflation...

• Zeleni said:

...Why on earth would you charge that much? It's $20 for both packages, therefore you should ask for $20 worth of credits from the person wanting them. If you're not feeling -quite- that generous, then maybe ask for 10% extra for the elite bonus, and -maybe- 5-10% more for the generosity of purchasing them. Not ~$100 worth of credits... Anything more than that, and you should really just keep to yourself and let someone who actually gives a damn buy the lessons for the person.
  • Syrennia said:
    Zeleni said:

...Why on earth would you charge that much? It's $20 for both packages, therefore you should ask for $20 worth of credits from the person wanting them. If you're not feeling -quite- that generous, then maybe ask for 10% extra for the elite bonus, and -maybe- 5-10% more for the generosity of purchasing them. Not ~$100 worth of credits... Anything more than that, and you should really just keep to yourself and let someone who actually gives a damn buy the lessons for the person.

This. So much.