Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• edited December 2015
    Raves for my 500 word piece matching a 6k and a 3k.

Oh and yeah getting halli some way to submit in the next twelve days would be good considering the long-term effects of prestige winning.
  • edited December 2015
    Salome said:
    So much raves for Glomdoring right now. For the inspiration to sweep culture and tie with @Portius and @Kalnid. Truly an honor. :)
    Fair play guys, it was a bit boring just competing against Hallifax. Well done!
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Some of those public posts I imagine were made just to see how they'd be rewritten... but I'm not disappointed by the results.  :))
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • No longer will I worry about any presents I may not have opened or dropped or shoved into the nexus!

• Marcella said:
    can I just take this moment to say that I'm glad the admin made it so presents vanish when opened and we're not left with 500 empty presents now

They missed renovating presents from gifted artifacts though.
  • TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    What they made presents vanish? Nooo, I had so much fun putting presents inside of presents inside of... and then giving that to somebody to open.

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
  • Turnus said:
    What they made presents vanish? Nooo, I had so much fun putting presents inside of presents inside of... and then giving that to somebody to open.

They already removed that functionality a while ago.
  • Eritheyl said:
    Iari said:
    @Pejat, @ Chirbo, @Sylandra and @EveryoneImissed for letting me slightly-crazy Iari at them.

Also, many raves for @Eritheyl for making both me and my character go "Awww!" to ourselves. You're awesome
    This event just got so much better, euuueguugurrrhhh!!

Also @Chirbo, it really hurts having to be rude to you when I know you're such a nice guy! Eventually Eritheyl will be forced to admit that he needs to trust you more.
    It's all good. I'm not really that nice.
  • Raves to @gabriella for starting a talk to that lead to Something Happening!
    Raves to @Calesta for Staying True!
    Raves to @Xenthos, @Salome, @Silvanus, @Asani, @Chirbo, and whomever else I forgot for the cool RP and Beetles!

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Kioul, Culinary Warrior exclaims, "WAHA!! The most fearsome carrot cake known to 
    the Basin is about to be created!"

Just a few highlights of the adorable Waystations quest (which is locked for a bit due to Hifarae being gone).

• RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Kioul is the kioulest :D
  • Rave for parental bonding!
  • edited December 2015
    Kalnid said:

Oh and yeah getting halli some way to submit in the next twelve days would be good considering the long-term effects of prestige winning.

Comment by a Divine Scholar:

What a lovely fable! I think I would have preferred to know more

about the sparrowhawk's drive in the beginning, but I recognize the

importance of encouraging the reader to imbue the story with his or

her own interpretations.

Oh man the hypocrisy is SO GOOD.

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Chirbo said:

It's all good. I'm not really that nice.
    Neither am I :)
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Finished all the waystation quests except the 2 that need Hifarae and Zoaka (*shakefist Serane and Hallifax*)

• Kaalak said:
    Kalnid said:

Comment by a Divine Scholar:

What a lovely fable! I think I would have preferred to know more

about the sparrowhawk's drive in the beginning, but I recognize the

importance of encouraging the reader to imbue the story with his or

her own interpretations.

Oh man the hypocrisy is SO GOOD.

So how do I see comments? Who do I have to bribe?
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    LIBRARY INFO BLAH. Not every book gets them.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • edited December 2015
    goddamn ninjaed by Portius. *shakefist*

Edit: two minutes behind. 

• Portius said:
    LIBRARY INFO BLAH. Not every book gets them.
    All of my comments mostly focus on my formatting, which is not entirely my fault. But I am taking the other ones to heart, I know my scholarly voice needs a bit of work when I get all riled up. Thanks for letting me see these things!
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Had many interactions with many different people today when I thought it was going to be a quiet day. Some RP, some just plain-old conversation.

I'm glad I'm back. :)

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Raves for @Qoivhae @Aeldra @Kelly @Faragan

I never can tell if people think I'm coming off bitchy, I'm just incapable of going a few minutes without being catty. You all are awesome. <3
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • edited December 2015
    Props to @Portius for telling me that my terrible Market puns make the world a better place! Your comment made me smile, and I appreciate that.

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    I got two Commandant's Medals! Whoo? :D
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
This discussion has been closed.