Have you backed any Kickstarters?

edited March 2013 in The Real World
Just out of curiosity, with all the focus on Crowdfunding over the past few years, have any of you guys backed any Kickstarters for creative works.

I've backed a few of them--a few computer games like The Banner Saga, Planetary Annihilation, the inXile and Obsidian ones,  and a few Table-top related stuff, like Numenera and Fate Core and Larry Elmore's Art Book. 

[BANNERCODE]

Comments

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    On Kickstarter, I backed Grandroids, a new project by the creator of the Creatures artificial life games. Outside of Kickstarter, I backed Star Citizen, from the creator of the Wing Commander series.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    I backed my friends' music recording expedition to India, and also Ryan North's choose your own adventure adaptation of Hamlet! The latter had a goal of $20,000, but managed to reach $580,905.  :|
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    I supported this one. :(
  • Project Eternity and I'm thinking about Numenera: Torment.
  • I've supported a lot of video and board game kickstarters. Also a couple of research projects into aspergian inclusion studies
  • edited March 2013
    Here's one that was just announced today, which will probably be my first non-gaming one...

Always felt that show didn't get as good a chance as it could have...
    [BANNERCODE]
  • edited February 2014

• I backed Story Wars and Machine of Death so I could get the combined game ruleset.
    If I'm on topic, something has gone horribly wrong.