Solstice resolutions!

The new year doesn't really mean much IG in terms of roleplayed new years resolutions resolutions, but the solstice is a time of rebirth, charity, and funny vests! So instead of New Year Resolutions, what are your Lusternia Solstice Resolutions? What do you plan on doing before next Solstice?

Here's what I plan
1. Be nicer to people, which includes forgetting past issues.

2. RP more! No more chatting ooc when I'm trying to RP. If I can't say it IG then I won't say it! This also includes thinking more from my character's point of view than my own.

3. Design more things. I need to have a million billion designs done before Solstice to give out as presents.

4. Help more people in an RP setting. One of my favourite things as a novice was when I was taken aside and taught my skills, one by one, by the guildmembers (This was before the College. Sorry Meliana :( )

5. Just generally try to remember that Lusternia is just a game and I can walk away at any point.

Comments

• I resolve to buckle down and do all the stuff I talk about.

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • Finish my system...

Can they release the full overhaul already!??? I'd love to not have to code in legacy cures.
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • Nihmriel said:
    Finish this play I've had lying around partially done for ages.

Enjoy Shevat's incoming Great House status. (AT LAST!)

I could also have a go at being around more, too. Which really means: Find more fun things to do with Nihm-time. 
    Yess. Will you guys make a special signet or something to mark the status?

• I gotta start being a better order member for @Zvoltz! Gonna prove myself and go for Avatar!
  • Pectus said:
    Nihmriel said:
    Finish this play I've had lying around partially done for ages.

Enjoy Shevat's incoming Great House status. (AT LAST!)

I could also have a go at being around more, too. Which really means: Find more fun things to do with Nihm-time. 
    Yess. Will you guys make a special signet or something to mark the status?

I hadn't thought, but that's a good idea! Something extra, super shiny. 
  • edited December 2015
    1) Commit to actually staying around and playing.
    2) Learn/re-learn some more scripting and build a half-decent offence
    3) Have fun!
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    edited December 2015
    1) Adopt more Shevat bebes and hit Great House.
    2) Finally submit that bardic I finished like 3 months ago.
    3) Perform said bardic at the stage.
    4) Attempt demigodhood(???)
    5) Rise in Jadice's order. Join Drocilla's order.

Ie, log in more. :\">
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • edited December 2015
    1) (try to) Get 1 K/D (AKA Steal all the kills)
    2) Submit an artisanal every month
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • Referring back to my comment about contributing to a positive roleplay atmosphere in Magnagora, I will also be trying to seek out individuals who are interesting in contributing to a group of people who want to encourage a more in depth look at our roleplay environment and help us to define where to go from here (even some general roleplay goals/events!). Nothing can happen without having enough people on side and that's something that's hard to do. (Please, please if you read this and are into the idea of focusing on working things out with some other people, contact me! Message me, whatever. Prz.)