Solstice Stockings!

13»

Comments

• Ieptix gets to flag his own posts? FOUL!
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Do the gold and platinum stockings contain curios and coins like the regular ones, or is it just peppermint or coal?
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
    Daraius said:
    Do the gold and platinum stockings contain curios and coins like the regular ones, or is it just peppermint or coal?
    Any word on this, @Estarra or @Ieptix? I accidentally put up a platinum stocking for someone, so if it doesn't contain the regular gifts as well, I'd like to make sure he gets those too. :)
    I used to make cakes.

• They come with the curios, coins, and peppermint/coal, but not the present/racetrack ticket.
    7c95dbc25a4a9ae292cccb899a49a79b18529207e135ebccd89c0877d386ebea
    ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY GLOW CLOUD.
    Thanks!
    I used to make cakes.

• @Ieptix Was it ever confirmed that the trowel will work with the silver shovel to reduce digging time?
  • Is trading peppermints/coals going to be implemented? I haven't seen that it was ever concerned and I'm sitting with 9 extra currently
    Congratulations! By order of Newt Blasterson, you've been named a Master of the Aetherways!
    2015/12/09 23:54:29 - Pejat drained 2000000 power to raise Davos as a Vernal Ascendant.
    You use 80,000,000 of your divine essence. You gain BeauteousThought as a supernumerary power.
  • Disappointing that the gold and plat stockings don't give a present. If that is intended the language on the credit page could have been clearer.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Will have all your extra coal
    Davos said:
    Is trading peppermints/coals going to be implemented? I haven't seen that it was ever concerned and I'm sitting with 9 extra currently

• edited December 2015
    Selling Coal for 100 credits, peppermints for 50.

Sorry! Out of Coal. Still have 5 peppermints for sale
    Congratulations! By order of Newt Blasterson, you've been named a Master of the Aetherways!
    2015/12/09 23:54:29 - Pejat drained 2000000 power to raise Davos as a Vernal Ascendant.
    You use 80,000,000 of your divine essence. You gain BeauteousThought as a supernumerary power.
  • edited December 2015
    With regards to the coal artifacts, there is no point in stealth users getting the 5 piece version at the moment since all it does is allows you to use VEIL at the same cost as what we already pay for it (5 power), with no mention of alterations for those who can already make use of it 

Wondering if there would be any possibility of adding a caveat for those who already know how to use veil, possibly making the first use that month cost no power (subsequent uses still cost 5 power as per normal)  Had considered suggesting as an alterate option making the first use for stealth users knowing veil to have it last twice as long, but that would be a bit OP, having a 6 minute veil.
    Kiss of the Enchantress hisses eerily, "Let them fear, and despair."
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    I'll buy your peppermint. Hit me up.