What are you eating?

Because there should always be a thread about food. Right now I'm sitting at Texas Roadhouse with the family, just got done eating this: image Go rare or go home, amirite?

Comments

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    pls before shots rather than after...eugh.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Homemade caramel pudding. Because it's a pudding with caramel that's made at home.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    I made pork and lamb meatballs, cranberry pecan bread, and a cranberry/cream cheese/salami ring for our NYE feast.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Marinated pork tacos.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Plaza Park Squares

Sausage Balls

and a cheeseball I make myself with cream cheese, bacon, brandy, smoke seasoning, random spices, and paprika.

Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • About to chow down on some falafel. 
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    My uncle makes these cheese ball things around New Years every year, and we ended up with one, so I've been eating it with crackers. I have no idea what kind of cheese is in it, but it's mixed with a bit of wine so it's sort of an unusual reddish orangey color, and has walnuts on top of it. I don't really feel like the walnuts add anything to it and could do without their presence, but otherwise it's great. No picture provided because honestly it looks kinda gross, haha.
  • liver and onions with spinach and apples.

:D my end of year/new beginnings meal
    is dead like the dodo
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    A lime wedge that came with my whiskey.