Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Less semantics and more the literal definition of the word and people's perspectives on if patchou is actually essential or not.

Personally, I think Moondancers chould use a shakeup. Unfortunately for them, an envoy (I forget which) decided to buff FULL to all hell with a spammable prismatic and any offensive buffs are probably going to get a lot of opposition so long as that exists. Makes dealing with them, even in groups, a complete nightmare. 
  • edited January 2016
    I've hit 'Agree' on two @Arcanis posts today. Jesus.

• Eodh said:
    I've hit 'Agree' on two @Arcanis posts today. Jesus.

Signs of the end coming

http://www.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2014214/rs_560x373-140314100627-1024.the-walking-dead.jpg
  • Celina said:
    Enyalida said:
    My favorite anti-MD strategy is to have an entourage that will periodically wake me. 
    Also setting yourself on fire. Not as reliable but it works! (usually)

Or just being a dreamweaver.
    xD
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    I've never been concerned about a solo MD that wasn't the champ. They're more annoying than anything else because they can spam full and reset the fight.

Any buffs to moondancer would need a simultaneous nerf to full, like Celina said. That being a given, what do people think realistic buffs to MD combat could be?
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Make a new thread for it maybe.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    I've never been scared of any MD, even if they're the champ. 

People put way to much emphasis on Patchou.

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    Yeah, MD is pretty balls all the way around. The flip side is you can't kill one ever, even if they refuse to run. 
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    Not the worst class ever, not balls. Boring and one dimensional, but effective.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    I have no interest in spearheading a thread. It's a class I don't care to ever play. Someone who has a stake in it, feel free.
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    It's because Narsrim and Tuek tore people apart in the early days as MDs that they've remained mostly unchanged. Blame them!
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    Tarkenton said:
    I've never been concerned about a solo MD that wasn't the champ. They're more annoying than anything else because they can spam full and reset the fight.

Any buffs to moondancer would need a simultaneous nerf to full, like Celina said. That being a given, what do people think realistic buffs to MD combat could be?

done: http://forums.lusternia.com/discussion/2339/moon-dancer-combat-idea-discussion
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • The severe lack of old cures, despite the new cures not being fully in yet.  :(

• QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    I accidentally drained away the wrong purgative, and can't find any more. Been using green to cure asthma ever since. :(

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Qistrel said:
    I accidentally drained away the wrong purgative, and can't find any more. Been using green to cure asthma ever since. :(
    When I hunt Air, I'm constantly spamming Westwind because I can never remember to buy the old cures...
  • Qistrel said:
    I just put M&M to ignore asthma when I do the air plane. 
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Daraius said:
    I'm kind of astonished this hasn't happened before, but I just came within a click of signing off a customer email with "may you be well, and your efforts fruitful." X_X
    That's kind of the advanced form of "ql" and "qsc" on Skype.

• I type say in facebook messages a lot more than I am proud of.
  • Daraius said:
    Why is this a tweet and not a rave? :-w
    Uh... I post too many raves already. Thought I'd change it up a bit! I don't know.
  • Remember back when eafs were released and we thought they were silly and not-customizable-enough and were generally whining?

Today I discovered they have a very interesting response if you give them food/maybe any item.

I'm retroactively sorry for anything I ever said bad about eafs.
  • Tonight's lesson: do not try to ambush people near the Pool of Stars. They will move onto it. Right when you ambush. Twice.
    edited January 2016
    Everyone is liking my status like it was a joke but I really did log on to an eaf "POOT"ing roses at the flame and was like "wtf is this."
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    edited January 2016
    ...I read that as "sitting" until you posted again. I was like, "Why is this so likeable, do eafs not usually sit at the Flame?"  :\">
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • I'm terrible at RP at the best of times, but at 3:30 am, when I'm trying to finish one last thing and go to bed, I'm just not going to bring my A game.

I'm not even really going to try.
    The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure pure reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!
This discussion has been closed.