Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• Shaddus said:
    Ymuli said:
    All I ever hear about is how much more awesome she is than me. /weep 

y u no mai friend, Falbot?
    Probably because you're a stinky forestal savage.
    I believe the words you were  looking for were 'intimidatingly awesome savage'. 
    Wildeflower Aramel Strongleaf says to Xiran, "My cousin's attitude to life is rather like her attitude towards cake - to have everything, and at once, and lots of it."
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Even if I'm a bundle of anxiety and my response is straight up walking away, I do appreciate spooky fae leering at me.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • thanks for letting us feel like we accomplished something, admin
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    While I didn't quite enjoy this one as much as the Dreamworld event, I still had fun. For once, I felt helpful! And it was really interesting to read the memories the Gloms and Serens put in (not so much Mag's, but I understood what the attempt was). Dead Laeroc was creepy, and awesome!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • edited January 2016
    You understood nothing of what the attempt was, @Everiine!

For it was a success, not simply an attempt! DLs praised us!
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    @Divine please let us read Mag memories and all the other ones, too.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."

• Ymuli said:

You lecture Gretchen Nickleby on the dangers of civilisation, against which the Serenwilde protects.
    Gretchen Nickleby slaps her knee and declares that, by the gods, the Village of Stewartsville should follow the Free Collective of Serenwilde after all!
    Shouts rise up from the Village of Stewartsville, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Free Collective of Serenwilde.

Hooray, I'm a helper!

Congrats on your first "final influence wins the village". I've only had two of those for Glomdoring, but they generally feel pretty awesome.
  • I got an urtrap pretty much the instant they came out. Now, after all this time, I have finally gotten a coin!

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Iirc, traps can't be moved, right? There's a waste of dinglies.
  • Every time you set them it can be in a new place, if you want. So long as that place is the right environment.

And the eighty billion cookies I've gotten in the meantime are pretty worth it. It's actually one of my favorite of my shinies. :)

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Tarkenton said:
    Iirc, traps can't be moved, right? There's a waste of dinglies.
    Sure they can?  You can activate it in any room you want.  You can't move it while it's trying to catch something, but once it's been cleared out you can put it anywhere else you want.  I've still not actually started using mine again-- the timer's too long, I'd kind of like it to be a 1-hour timer (or even instant), but with x activations per day instead of what it is.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    The latest upgrade to ur'traps definitely made them a lot more worthwhile. It's nice dumping a billion silver cookies on someone you know is grinding to a goal. Coin rate is still pretty rare but isn't like seeing a unicorn anymore.
    Rivius said:
    Coin rate is still pretty rare but isn't like seeing a unicorn anymore.
    There's this place called Faethorn... :P
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

• You examine an incandescent bracers curio piece of the Vernal Bracers Curio Set carefully, before carefully touching it to a partial vernal bracers curio piece of the Vernal Bracers Curio Set. A brief flash of light reveals that the two pieces have joined together, finally completing the Incandescent Bracers of Vernal Might.

Thank you to all who helped getting me the pieces. Special mention to @Gero for getting me the Bracers rare that I've been trying to get for more than a month. :x

• Thanks to @Ryylaet and @Isluna for helping Avestan with reparations for losing all his expensive commodity shit (I still cry at night over it ;.;). We're talking donations of 100k all over the place :\">

Such nice people in Lusternia.

Still would like to know if anyone saw my stuff, but rest assured i'm not suffering any more.
  • Raves to @whomever sent the email about retirement. I know now that one pic is of an angel/archangel....
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• @Avestan: you can give back the donations, I have your stuff, all of it. I'll hook up with you and give it back when I get home from work

Ymuli said:

@Everiine for just being a lovely presence and putting effort into being a real presence with depth and character! 

And @Lisaera and @Horacle. I love you both because it's really really easy to see how much time and effort you put into the little things and I have enjoyed the tiny interactions I have had with you both! 

A grumbling voice echoes far beyond the treeline, "Music to My ears, O Curious Heart." 

^ Totally made my day, because it's fun having a 'thing' you get noticed for. :D

You've been a pleasure to interact with, too!

And yes, Lis and Hoar are amazing, and the admins here usually do a good job of popping little things into your day that totally make it (I'm looking at you, Toma/Tokota/Sakima/Domo/Adasser/Bandrui!)

• PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    For best results, write a play with a lot of characters and make sure all the actors are in your family when you record.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • My Celestine has been fairly interesting so far. I absolutely love some of the messages from pledging to Supernals. There's just so much role play potential behind that. I kind of wish I knew what the DL messages were like in terms of pacts/deepbonds by comparison. If anyone has those, I'd appreciate it so I can see what they're like. Even though I still really want to bash Celestia, I have less of a desire to do so now. The Supernals are pretty cool.

Celest hasn't been bad either. Just wish you guys wouldn't lick each other at the Pool sometimes. :(
    Woohoo! I made it into an Events post for GOOD thing this time! Mission accomplished :)>- .

• Nienla said:
    Celest hasn't been bad either. Just wish you guys wouldn't lick each other at the Pool sometimes. :(
    That's probably me, sorry about that... :(

This discussion has been closed.