Team Fortress 2

edited March 2013 in The Real World
Name your weapons after any denizens? Trying to put some TF2 memes into Lusternia?

My favourite class has got to be the Heavy, for sheer bulky awesomeness. Brass beast supremacist all the way! Sniper, pyro and medics are also good.
A masked taurian exclaims, "Sugoi! Gorlois-kun is kawaii, uguu~!"

Comments

• I played this game a while ago, back in...2010 or so. Haven't gotten back into it really, but I'd sure like to when I can. What's the state of the game right now...in a nutshell?
    The Necromentate's mind opens to you, and a grotesque, demonic figure appears in your mind's eye, screaming in torment:
    "THE DEMON LORDS CAN NEVER TRULY BE KILLED - GREAT IS THEIR POWER."

You shock a platinum-coloured geomycus with tales of terror bestowed on villages who don't follow Magnagora.
    A platinum-coloured geomycus slaps her knee and declares that, by the gods, Ptoma Hive should follow the Grand Empire of Magnagora after all!
    Shouts rise up from Ptoma Hive, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Grand Empire of Magnagora.

• HATS!

Imagine a gigantic hammer labelled 'Hats' and then you get hit with it. That's TF2, although there are some new maps and weapons and such. It's booming.

Most fun I've had for free since Lusternia and Unreal Tournament/Quake
    A masked taurian exclaims, "Sugoi! Gorlois-kun is kawaii, uguu~!"
  • I think I have a top hat for the heavy or something. Ever since I switched to using my (old, old) laptop exclusively I haven't done much gaming - at least, not of the graphical sort!
    The Necromentate's mind opens to you, and a grotesque, demonic figure appears in your mind's eye, screaming in torment:
    "THE DEMON LORDS CAN NEVER TRULY BE KILLED - GREAT IS THEIR POWER."

You shock a platinum-coloured geomycus with tales of terror bestowed on villages who don't follow Magnagora.
    A platinum-coloured geomycus slaps her knee and declares that, by the gods, Ptoma Hive should follow the Grand Empire of Magnagora after all!
    Shouts rise up from Ptoma Hive, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Grand Empire of Magnagora.