[Redacted] Mafia Signup Thread

SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
edited February 2016 in Mafia Hideout
Welcome to [Redacted]!

We are looking to welcome eleven esteemed [Redacted] to come to our University Lab in [Redacted], [Redacted].

There would normally be twelve but we thought it appropriate to offer [redacted] a spot for hosting an info session on the French Throne politics.

Otherwise, first in on the bus.

Your Host,
[Redacted]

1. Sylandra
2. Lavinya
3. Synkarin
4. Luce
5. Othero
6. Ieptix
7. Celina
8. Ushaara
9. Tarkenton
10. Chirbo
11. Tremula
12. Allyrianne

Replacements: Ssaliss, Vivet
2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.

Comments

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    me me me me!

• SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    me too please!

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Allons-y!
  • Oh oh me me
  • I'm in.
    7c95dbc25a4a9ae292cccb899a49a79b18529207e135ebccd89c0877d386ebea
    ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY GLOW CLOUD.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    edited February 2016
    Me! Ieptix has to promise to not nerf anyone when he loses.
  • UshaaraUshaara Schrödinger's Traitor
    Physics nerdiness? Yes plox.
  • Celina said:
    Me! Ieptix has to promise to not nerf anyone when he loses.

I'm just going to nerf Celina specifically. I think something like 50% chance for cure failure will suffice to start.
    7c95dbc25a4a9ae292cccb899a49a79b18529207e135ebccd89c0877d386ebea
    ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY GLOW CLOUD.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    I'm in.
  • I want a rematch, pick me
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Hell yes #1 on the list (thank you Silvanus).
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
    Sylandra said:
    Hell yes #1 on the list (thank you Silvanus).
    Whoah favouritism, now we're gonna have to fight. 

Vote Lavinya
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    I'm in!
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
    Very aggressive early baseless voting, clearly is scum.

Sylandra said:
    FACTS!
    I giggle snorted, ha!

• Me please!
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Factcheck Sylandra
  • UshaaraUshaara Schrödinger's Traitor
    Hopefully not stepping on Silvanus' toes, but in case people are interested... If you don't mind subtitles and want some complementary watching about what was happening in Europe with Allied attempts to sabotage the German atomic weapon project, I recommend rooting out the Norwegian-made 'The Heavy Water War' mini-series (aka 'The Saboteurs').
  • If there are any spots left, I'm in!
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    I think there's too many now, but you can always put me in a replacement pile and rotate me in if someone feels they can't play anymore. I'll be interested in this game regardless (I have a distant relative who was involved with the Manhattan Project).
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    I set up Ssaliss and Vivet as replacements, I didn't think that was 12 either but here we are. Sending out roles and adding pictures and setting up a randomizer for roles
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
    Daraius said:
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Whoa whoa holy hell. We opened a sign up and it's already full?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    If Allyrianne tries to kill me night one again I will cry! I have no Silvanus to save meeeeeeee!

edited February 2016
    I suppose I should be glad that Ssaliss and Vivet won't be there to kill me after the last mafia game?  :-\"
    Daraius said:
  • Are you kidding me? That was an awesome mafia game; yes, my role was one heck of a screwy one, but I still had fun!