Welcome to Los Alamos! Sylandra, sneaky Soviet spy, wins! America slightly wins.

Comments

• edited February 2016
    [annoying spectator] Hmph. John Donne is good.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Arguments get thrown out the window when Arcanis is involved, it's more beating your head against a brick wall.

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • UshaaraUshaara Schrödinger's Traitor
    I'm already missing Tekora's Day 1 McCarthyistic finger-pointing and of course the COLD HARD FACTS... Sure she tried establish a pattern off one data point, which our friend Pauli might describe was 'not even wrong,' but it was entertaining!

(but please can I edit my fail gif? I swear it was working in the draft textbox  :(( )
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Vote: Arcanis

If there was ever a mafia game where we nuked someone from a safe distance...
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Not a huge fan of random lynching on day one, but I'm not saying I'm lynching no one because I'm not feeling the instant suspicion. 
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    (Just to be clear - Arcanis isn't actually playing)

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • We must lynch Kaalak because he is a filthy post editor
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Ushaara said:
    I'm already missing Tekora's Day 1 McCarthyistic finger-pointing and of course the COLD HARD FACTS... Sure she tried establish a pattern off one data point, which our friend Pauli might describe was 'not even wrong,' but it was entertaining!

(but please can I edit my fail gif? I swear it was working in the draft textbox  :(( )
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • BB FTW.
    7c95dbc25a4a9ae292cccb899a49a79b18529207e135ebccd89c0877d386ebea
    ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY GLOW CLOUD.
  • Can we just make LYNCH ARCANIS mean LYNCH NOBODY

just for this game?
    Chirbo said:
    Can we just make LYNCH ARCANIS mean LYNCH NOBODY

just for this game?
    Your wish has been granted!

First Vote Count:

Nobody - Synkarin, Luce (two)

At Los Alamos, it takes seven members to reach a majority.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    I have no problem doing that.

Vote: Arcanis
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I giggled evilly to myself reading this when I got up this morning. Voting Arcanis = voting no one amuses me probably more than it should but I love it anyway.

<Insert arguments regarding day one lynches and no lynches to counter Sylandra and cast suspicion on her motives for ascribing to her theory.>

• In honor of the game's theme, I give you Tommy Karevik (mmm) and Michael Mills singing a swing duet about particle physics. Warning: spoiler alert for Ayreon's The Theory of Everything:

• Meh, for some reason it's starting ~15 seconds too early. Whatevs.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Ooo, ooo, I want to be mister push day one lynch. We have twelve players. Assume that we have three mafia. That would give us a twenty five percent chance to lynch a mafia person. Assume they dispose of someone during the night. We have nothing to go off of other than night investigations, but role claiming that early would be silly. So that information effectively isn't there. That means, day two, we have a twenty seven percent chance to lynch mafia, at random. With, really, no more information that we already had. Might as well have night zero, at that point.

That all being said, I'm not going to froth at the mouth or anything over this. But, since it hasn't happened on the forums yet and they always go on about it, Vote Celina.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Yooooou bitch. OMGUS. Vote: Tarkenton
    Second Vote Count:

Arcanis Nobody - Synkarin, Luce, Tremula (3)

Celina - Tarkenton (1)

Tarkenton - Celina (1)

At Los Alamos, it takes seven votes to reach a majority.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Whoa whoa whoa, flag on the play, that felt like a personal attack. 15 yard penalty, first down. Made you post though, lazy lurking commie scum.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Hey hey, I don't understand your sports references okay.
  • Wouldn't a flag on a play be a theater thing? Since plays happen in theaters?
  • I personally am about to pull a red card and discharge y'all from the game
  • VOTE ARCANIS

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    So torn. Part of me thinks it sucks to be the first random lynch for absolutely no reason. Other part of me is dying to know what a lynch looks like in this game. Gaaaah.

Basically if we lynch someone today it would have to be for SCIENCE.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Since I no longer have the ability to attempt to kill Lavinya the first night, I guess I'd better attempt some other way!

vote: Lavinya

• Who volunteers as tribute?
  • Vote Arcanis 

I hate not lynching on day 1 but I guess it's the safer option.
  • UshaaraUshaara Schrödinger's Traitor
    Sylandra said:
    So torn. Part of me thinks it sucks to be the first random lynch for absolutely no reason. Other part of me is dying to know what a lynch looks like in this game. Gaaaah.

Basically if we lynch someone today it would have to be for SCIENCE.
    The dreaded peer review panel!
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Vote Othero 

Suspicious flip-flopper! :O
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."