How Much Do You Make

edited February 2016 in Common Grounds
I'm curious as to how much gold we actually make per hour. Note, this is just for new gold we bring into the game's economy, and not including things such as gold obtained from trading a resource (esteem, trade skill products, etc.) with other players.

For example, on average, I bring in just a measly 25-30k an hour (I do charity influencing mostly). It takes me around 2 hours to be able to buy a credit from the current market (prices at 55k each).

By comparison, it takes me around an hour to buy a credit from Achaea's market (price: 6500), and an hour from Imperian's market (price: 14k). 

EDIT: Both my Achaean and Imperian incomes come from bashing, of course, with Achaea more on gold drops and Imperian more on corpse turn-ins.
See you in Sapience.

Comments

• I make like....5K an hour if I try. I'm not very good at getting gold XD
  • edited February 2016
    If you are fast with your rotations, I'm pretty sure you can make a credit an hour by going through all the turnins on reset. I might be spoiled because I have my whip, decent crit and decent divinus buff though. With booklet/hermits I clear krokani, aslarans (Your rules don't apply to me :>) , spawn, orcs, naga when they are up, quinotaurs, either rocs or manticores depending and then I do the illithoid when I am fast enough to clear all the camps and am waiting for the timers to reset. 

Clearing all the ice things will also give you a hefty sum, and I'm very much of the opinion that if you do the turnin camps meticulously, you can outpace most other gold generating sources aside player interactions, though stacking of all the things helps a lot to that end. I'll have to go on a circle and record just how much I make though, so I'll give you a figure after I get power back sometime after chaos.

Edit: Also, gold cookies are very underrated.
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • It's really easy to make 100k - 150k+ if you're the type to explore all the nooks and crannies of Lusternia. If you're the type to follow guildhelp scrolls, 30-60k an hour sound about right.

But the way gold works here, the places that are a pain in the ass to even get to are gold heaven. Even if you spend 20+ minutes getting there, the gold can make up for that time.

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • I've noticed a number of comments all over the forums regarding the curio map pieces, and as far as I can see there's been absolutely zero admin response. This leads me to believe that there are no plans to address them, and that they should simply be accepted as part of the Lusternian economy.

Now that I've gotten Demigod, actually, my next project is collecting map pieces. Might as well join in than be left behind!
    See you in Sapience.