Hey Midwest/Ohio people, Alary moved to a really great place!

edited February 2016 in Meet and Greet
So, yeah. I ended up moving in my vast absence in Lusternia. I live in a really cool place now, it's called Kent. You might've heard of it, it's the home of Kent State University. That being said, I'd love to show people around Kent this spring, when it's no longer freezing. It's a really cool town, with a lot of neat things. Stuff like nerdy toy stores, and pagan shops. Oh, and a really neat little nook store that has good smelling stuff. There's a bunch to do here, and it's all walkable. So what I'm asking is, y'all want a meet? 
(There's some really great restaurants and if we feel like driving a few minutes there's a nerdy diner with a car sized X-Wing out front and part of the patio is an old converted bus. Or you can eat in the ship. It's neat, and definitely an experience.)
(Also expect to see me around more and more as I adjust to things.)
Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."

Comments

• That's great, was wondering whatever happened to you
  • Life, more life, some other life. Basically, I finally got my life together and sorted out. I just needed a year to do it.
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."

• Alary said:
    So, yeah. I ended up moving in my vast absence in Lusternia. I live in a really cool place now, it's called Kent. You might've heard of it, it's the home of Kent State University. That being said, I'd love to show people around Kent this spring, when it's no longer freezing. It's a really cool town, with a lot of neat things. Stuff like nerdy toy stores, and pagan shops. Oh, and a really neat little nook store that has good smelling stuff. There's a bunch to do here, and it's all walkable. So what I'm asking is, y'all want a meet? 
    (There's some really great restaurants and if we feel like driving a few minutes there's a nerdy diner with a car sized X-Wing out front and part of the patio is an old converted bus. Or you can eat in the ship. It's neat, and definitely an experience.)
    (Also expect to see me around more and more as I adjust to things.)
    I'm glad you were able to get where you needed to be, and are happy where you are! :D This sounds like a great place. Good smelling nook stores are always good.

• I have quite a few friends at Kent and I occasionally stop there between my Pittsburgh-Ohio drives. Kent is a great place, have fun!