buffs

This might be a dumb question but how would you get them normally?

Comments

• To what? Tattoos and kirigami give buffs to damage and resistance. War karma gives a damage buff, knowledge karma gives an eq buff. Life karma gives a health buff. Astrology spheres can give all sorts of buffs. Certain class abilities give various buffs to health, mana, and ego.
    See you in Sapience.
  • Umm cutting!
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Black Widow Curio gives a cutting buff, as would tattoos, kirigami, darkbeer (I think), wondercornucopia, various other things.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    For damage (not comprehensive):

Universal:
    Kirigami
    War Karma Blessing
    Geburah (highmagic)
    Darkbeer
    Strength (warrior specific)

Type specific:
    Curio
    Artifact
    tattoo
    Some class specific skills

Harder to obtain:
    coal artifact from the Christmas sale.
    Wondercornucopia. 

• Shaddus said:
    Black Widow Curio gives a cutting buff, as would tattoos, kirigami, darkbeer (I think), wondercornucopia, various other things.
    @Farlaris the above is true, but if you're looking to buy or make one consider the Wooden Wakabi which gives a 1 buff to both cutting and blunt. They should be easier to obtain. If you buy one I'd be surprised if you couldn't get it for 25 credits...or you could run the quest.

Along with the Black Widow and the Wooden Wakabi, the  Stuffed Piglet also gives +1 cutting along with +1 to poison damage.

AFAIK there isn't a +2 cutting curio.
  • Yeah there isn't, which is why I enchanted with divinus instead of keeping it pure cutting.