Welcome to Los Alamos! Sylandra, sneaky Soviet spy, wins! America slightly wins.

Comments

• SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    My goal was to create a mafia game that put traditional thinking upside down, but stupid Ieptix sniffed it out on day 2.

Here's the roles, I had a general idea of powers where to go on the people that were leaving, but wanted to play it based upon what happened in the game.

Also, McCarthy having no impact outside of a negative one was not an oversight. That's my historical middle finger to some asshat.

Henry Stimson - Trem

"But I think the bomb instead constitutes merely a first step in a new control by man over the forces of nature too revolutionary and dangerous to fit into old concepts."

You are the Secretary of War. There are no grand statements or positive flair to add to your position. You get the job done. You push the paper and allocate the resources. You have a direct ear to the President, and you don't have to listen to anyone while everyone listens to you. You will finish the war against Japan and make sure the whole world knows it.

Secretary of War: If anyone is stepping out of line, you will correct them. You can stop any person's night action, and no one usually gets in your way.

Third Time's the Charm: You actually know more about the War effort than anyone else. Even the President. It would be extremely hard to get you fired. For as long as you are Secretary of War, you will not be fired and removed from Los Alamos. Except on the third time. The President does not have time to listen to complaints about you.

Connections: You know all the right people to get the job done. Because of this, you may bring back only one player fired from the game during night phase. HOWEVER, it will be career suicide, and you will lose your position as Secretary of War, but the person brought back still has use of their powers. This is a night action, and will be done anonymously, HOWEVER, it will also create a connection between you and the person returned. You will then begin to exchange messages throughout the day and night.

Victory: You win with the town.

General Leslie Groves Tark

"The key to the utilization of atomic energy for world peace will be found in the will of all people to restrict its use for the betterment of mankind."

You are the bull that pushed this project forward. You were appointed this position by the President himself to win the war. Unfortunately, you won't actually be doing any fighting. But you will be damned if you let these high forehead know-it-alls push you around. You are so close to finishing the job that you can't let anything go wrong on the project.

"Oh, that Thing:" You've made it no secret you'd rather have been kicking in some rotten Nazi ass instead of sitting in this god forsaken desert in the middle of nowhere. If any Scientist, Military man, Cook, Medic, some lost boy, or whatever gets in your way, you will make sure its the last time they are here. You may remove anyone during the night phase.

The Pentagon: Oh yeah, one other thing, you were in charge of building that place that houses almost all American war plans and will become a symbol of international might. You have some connections of your own that you built. You are immune to being fired one time, day or night.

Vannevar Bush Synk

"This has not been a scientist's war; it has been a war in which all have had a part."

An engineer and a scientist, you have been positioned within the Government to be a lead administrator over many military-industrial complexes, including the Manhattan Project. You are Chairmain of the National Defense Research Committee and of the Office of Scientific Research and Development. Your connections and insight will be useful when rooting out the traitor amongst the team.

OSRD: Your control over large sections of the war effort in their pursuit and development of weapons leaves you with a large amount of resources. You have been tasked with using these resources to finding the traitor(s). You can assign two squads a night. The first squad can track any of your fellow team members here to see where they went at night. The other squad can watch a team member to see if anyone visits them at night time. You can use both. {Hunter and Tracker, if confused}.

Backup OSRD: You can use either of your teams to Protect yourself during the night instead of watching others, but they will take the fall for you and be removed from Los Alamos if someone come's knocking.

Stafford L Warren Luce

You have been with the Manhattan Project from early on as Chief of the Medical Department, and are responsible for many of duties such as fallout containment and also advanced medical research.

Mammogram: Apparently, you are best known for inventing the modern version of the Mammogram, learn something new everyday! You specialize in the medical duties to assist the Manhattan Project. Because of this, any time during the night phase, you may cure someone of injuries and prevent them from being fired from disgrace by covering up their mistake. Mammograms sure are effective!

Enrico Fermi Chirbo

"One might be led to question whether the scientists acted wisely in presenting the statesmen of the world with this appalling problem. Actually there was no choice. Once basic knowledge is acquired, any attempt at preventing its fruition would be as futile as hoping to stop the earth from revolving around the sun."

You are one of the leading scientists on the Manhattan Project, and one of the most important. You created the first nuclear reactor, the Chicago Pile-1, and were one of the first scientists to suggest using the atomic bomb as a weapon. Your importance to the project could not be understated, bringing along premiere scientists with you and being one of the first to create plutonium.

Architect of the Nuclear Age: We are all here due to your work and your reactors. You even brought some friends along with you. You can never be fired in disgrace during the day. You are lynch proof.

Fermi Paradox: This is a personal favorite theory of mine and I had to find a way to incorporate this into the setup in any way possible. The Paradox is summed up by this: the universe has existed for a very long time, evidence of aliens should exist, they don't. Why? This project building towards the nuclear bomb has existed for a long time, yet no traitors have been found. Why? (Ok, a stretch...) You may investigate the claims of up to three members of the Project during the Night phase to reveal their allegiances. One investigation per night.

The Rare Earth Hypothesis:  People actually think that in a universe of uncountless probabilities that the Earth is an anomaly? Ha. Investigate the Fermi Paradox, and you will find out more.

Stanislaw Ulam Ieptix

You were brought to Los Alamos by Hans Bethe and were assigned to work with Edward Teller to advance his super bomb theory. Your best work on the Superbomb will come after the War as it will become the basis for all thermonuclear bombs.

Teller-Ulam: If by wars end, you and Edward Teller are both alive, you will be able to message each other during the day and night. By a certain time after that, you two will develop the thermonuclear bomb. However, you have always doubted the true intentions of Teller, and are unsure of his allegiance due to his increasing radicalization.

Thermonuclear Bomb: [Redacted]

Victory: You win with the Town.

Edward Teller Othero

You were brought to Los Alamos by Enrico Fermi, advancing on some of his theories to come up with your own, an idea that together with Stanislaw Ulam, would become the basis for all thermonuclear bombs, aka, the super bomb. 

Teller-Ulam: If by wars end, you and Stanislaw Ulam are both alive, you will be able to message each other during the day and night. By a certain time after that, you two will develop the thermonuclear bomb. However, you have always doubted the true intentions of Ulam, and are unsure of his allegiance due to his increasing radicalization.

Thermonuclear Bomb: [Redacted]

Arthur Compton Allyrianne

Technically, you were never located at the Los Alamos site, but instead worked on the Hanford site in creating uranium slugs. However, your true importance here is being apart of the scientific panel, along with Fermi, and Oppenheimer, that advises the Interim Committee on where to bomb Japan.

Pacific Northwest: If I were not bending historical rules, you would actually be near Seattle, and wouldn't be in Los Alamos, but I want to make an interesting game and connect it back to history in some obtuse way like a Ridley Scott movie. Therefore, on every odd night (night 1, night 3, night 5..etc) you will have to return to the Seattle area. While you are out of town, you are safe from all actions, but, if anyone were to pay extra attention to you, they will watch you slip away into the night and leave the reservation.

Scum

Leo Szilard Celina

"When a scientist says something, his colleagues must ask themselves only whether it is true. When a politician says something, his colleagues must first of all ask, 'Why does he say it?"

You are here because Albert Einstein and yourself let the President know about the dangers of atomic theory, and beating Germany to the bomb. Victory accomplished! However, it is no longer the Nazis you have to worry about, but instead the American government and anyone else looking to use this technology as a weapon.

Pacifists: You, Albert Einstein and J Oppenheimer have formed a team to prevent the United States Military from controlling the nuclear age. Every night, one of you can sabotage a team member's work and have them fired in disgrace. You may exchanges messages through the day and night. {Technically, you are scum, but I'm rooting for you!}

Szilard Petition: You are gathering signatures of those that worked on the atomic bomb to not use it against a military target but instead show them their power. You may visit any person during the night and ask them to join your Petition, revealing their roles in the party. However, if you decide to do this, your team can not fire anyone in disgrace. You can use this power in conjunction with Biologist.

Biologist: Not only are you a Physicist, you are also a premiere biologist. Your best work in that field is still ahead of you, but in your spare time, you may protect anyone you want. However, if your team decides to fire anyone, you can't put your biology skills to work. If you also choose to protect yourself, you can't investigate anyone using the Petition. If you protect Einstein or Oppenheimer, you can also Petition anyone. {If your Team decides to kill, you get no powers. If your team decides to not kill, you can either: protect yourself, you only protect yourself. If you protect a team mate, you can investigate a role of town.}

Victory: You win when the Pacifists outnumber the town.

Albert Einstein Lavinya

"International law exists only in textbooks on international law."
    (it's not a real quote by him, but it's Einstein, sue me).

Although not directly involved with the Manhattan Project, you are here because it was created based upon your advice and your theories. Together with Leo Szilard, you warned the President and the United States about the dangers of atomic energy. Your importance and influence is needed to reverse the decision you will later call as the greatest mistake in your life. 

Pacifists: You, Leo Szilard and J Oppenheimer have formed a team to prevent the United States Military from controlling the nuclear age. Every night, one of you can sabotage a team member's work and have them fired in disgrace. You may exchange messages through the day and night. {Technically, you are scum, but I'm rooting for you!}

Theory of Relativity: As one of the world's leading Physicists, you are the last person people will want to debate on. Regardless of any probability of stopping you, if you are sent to disgrace a member of the team, you will always win, with one exception, the Secretary of War. Only one a time use, just include the Theory of Relativity in bold in the message when your team decides to send you to remove someone.

A Black Hole: Being the developer of the theory of relativity has its perks. You laugh at attempts to remove you and can never be removed during night time in disgrace. 

Victory: You win when the Pacifists outnumber the town.

Julius Robert Oppenheimer - Ushaara

"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of Worlds."

You are considered the Father of the Atomic Bomb, and it is up to you to stop the world from abusing nuclear power and unleashing hell at their whim. The world's governments could not be trusted with this power, and you must successfully persuade the world to not use these weapons of death. You are in position to do so as an advisor to the Interim Committee to decide on a target for the bomb, but you will be an outcast.

Pacifists: You, Leo Szilard, and Albert Einstein have formed a team to prevent the United States Military from controlling the nuclear age. Every night, one of you can sabotage a team member's work and have them fired in disgrace. You may exchange messages through the day and night. {Technically, you are scum, but I'm rooting for you!}

The Atomic Father: You are the lead Administrator on the Manhattan Project. The Government has full faith in you. You will always be investigated as Town.

Administator: Your votes carry more weight. You can vote twice. You can only do this once per game, or the Army will come down on you for abusing the power. You must include the phrase "Atomic Father," or "become Death," in your vote message somewhere, you can hide it if you want. It's up to you to claim responsibility for the double vote.

Victory: When Pacifists outnumber Town.

Klaus Fuchs - Sylandra

Born in Germany to a British family, you survived a post-War Germany struggling to recover from the Versailles Treaty. Like many young men during this time, you became disillusioned with the government and became increasingly radical. Unlike a lot of Germans, you joined the Communist Party. Similar to many outcast Germans, you quickly left the country after the Reichstag fire pushed Hitler to the top.

Your position within the Manhattan Project gives you a perfect opportunity to give information to the Soviet Union. The longer you are associated with the Project, the better off the Motherland will be. You have to be a Survivor.

Survivor: You win as long as you are still here whenever the town or scum meet their victory.

Trained Spy: You are a master of clandestine operations, and you are never seen. If you are investigated, you will show up as a vanilla Town.

Servant of the Motherland: To be a successful spy, you have to transmit your information back to the Soviet Union. On every even Night (night 2, 4, 6..) you have to leave Camp and drop information off. Any targetted abilities against you will fail, but if tracked, you will be seen to have left camp entirely.

The Motherland is Good: We recognize those who serve faithfully. Successful returning information will provide you with advanced resources to carry out your mission. {Note: If the game lasts long enough and you are still alive, your orders may change based on what happens. Be extra alert.}

***Note: Don't claim your name is Klaus Fuchs, they are a famous spy. I have given your permission, if need be, to choose: Sir James Chadwick or Hans Bethe, who I have removed from the game.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
    And, I am not sure how long a post length is:

Everyone:

"   So strength first made a way;
    Then beauty flowed, then wisdom, honour, pleasure.
    When almost all was out, God made a stay,
    Perceiving that, alone of all his treasure,
       Rest in the bottom lay."
            - George Herbert, The Pulley

"Did you read about the accident in the newspaper yet? Can you believe that happened?"

"I just picked it up and reading about their explanation for the nuclear bombs. For the layman, not a bad explanation."

"Just wait till you hear what happened to Edward Teller! Page 9. I can't believe they fired him for that."

"What? I had some great theories to go along with his ideas. He knew how to push theories and advance beyond paper, a natural hedgehog when it comes. Who would do such a thing? I was looking forward to what we can accomplish together, this wartime government makes no sense." a somber tone overtakes the foreign accent as he flips the paper towards the bench.

August 14th, 1945

A renowned scientist, Edward Teller, has recently returned to the University of California and began construction on a new facility, the {Redacted} National Labortary, designed to {Redacted} in {Redacted}, exploring options on {Redacted} uses of {Redacted}. 

Occasionally he has been critized by his colleagues, however his work has been important in creating some of the useful devices in expansion of energy utilization for the American government. Edward's contract to the government is still being honored at the University of California and he is still working on a government grant. Although foreign born, he still loves America and supports President Truman as a loyal citizen.

{Won with town, his best work was still ahead of him}.

Othero:

Mother, I visited Trinity earlier, and it was as if I had pulled open the curtain in a dark room and broad daylight streamed in.

"Edward! What are you doing!?"

Oh, General Groves does not look happy. What did I do wrong? "Well, I am advancing could change how everything war works towards nuclear fusion. You can have bigger and better. Ulam, Bethe, Mark, they do not know what I can work out here!"

"Edward, I do not want to hear any of your theoretical, nonsense mumbo-jumbo. I have been immersed in it since Chicago and am tired of it. Can your theory be completed within three years?" intones an irritiated Tarkenton.

"Well it is hard to say. I do not have the resources and I am missing a couple important calculations to make it work, but if all goes right, in theory, 48 is the best estimate," 

"By that time the war will be over. Your purpose here is no longer useful. You will be re-assigned to the University of California, given new labs paid for by the US of A, to work on your theories. But we need these labs today, not for, at best, 48. You leave first thing in the morning," the orders came sharp and dreadful from General Groves. Tarkenton has removed you from Los Alamos.

{Note, you are fired, not killed. Although you are completely removed from play and unable to post, there is still an outside chance you will be returned. If Ulam is still in play, he will visit you eventually, and you can choose to pass him a 140 character message to him without naming specifically Tarkenton as Groves, but you can reference any post within the game thread or name the one Groves as firing you}.

Tark:
    "Edward, I do not want to hear any of your theoretical, nonsense mumbo-jumbo. I have been immersed in it since Chicago and am tired of it. Can your theory be completed within three years?"

"Well it is hard to say. I do not have the resources and I am missing a couple important calculations to make it work, but if all goes right, in theory, 48 is the best estimate," a slightly frustrated Othero responds.

"By that time the war will be over. Your purpose here is no longer useful. You will be re-assigned to the University of California, given new labs paid for by the US of A, to work on your theories. But we need these labs today, not for, at best, 48. You leave first thing in the morning."

Othero, Edward Teller, nods hesitantly, a look of defeat of a life long pursuit of being a Father, even if he did not care for the title. His work on the Thermonuclear bomb would be assisted by Stanislaw Ulam, together they would create the Hydrogen bomb, and Edward would be known as its Father. His advancements towards the future war effort in the Cold War would further increase the potency of the American government. Your career will forever be marred by the removal of Edward Teller and delaying of the Thermonuclear bomb. Your mingling nearly let the Soviets beat the Americans, with the help of a spy in the Manhattan Project, to unleashing the first thermonuclear bomb before America. You upset the Truman.

Luce:
    Upon visiting Sylandra's lab, you did not notice anything obscure. She was quiet, almost dismissive, but appreciate of your support when there. About halfway through, you noticed that she was quite adept and did not need your help tonight, this was a routine assignment that she was prepared to handle.

Synk:
    Your team returned from following Tarkenton, and there was no doubt in their mind within seconds of what happened. Tarkenton visited Edward Teller's lab, originally your team brought geiger counters, to detect plutonium or uranium being stolen. They only needed their ears. Sounds of broken glass, yelling, confrontation, and a defeated Edward Teller being escorted off the premises by armed guardsman was enough to tell you that Tarkenton removed Othero from Los Alamos, and your team witnessed the whole event.

Your other team was not as excited. It seems that Lavinya was in her lab, working on some theortical or lab work when Tremula and a horde of assistants arrived at her lab. Although initially suspicious, after further inspection, it seems that Tremula arrived with some extra work that Lavinya and her poured over till early twilight.

Ieptix:

I can't believe Edward Teller got fired before you can finish your job! Thankfully, we were to accomplish much in our time working at Los Alamos, and in a short time, you will visit his lab in Livermore to work on his theories for nuclear fusion. The US government has tasked you to continue, with Enrico Fermi, on advancement of Edward Teller's "superbomb" theory. Although the US government delayed your work, you will still be able to advance your work on nuclear fusion in the delayed future. Bureaucrats..

Tremula:

You initially suspected that Lavinya was up to some nefarious plot, but when you arrived at her lab with the extra work, you were surprised that Lavinya was there to assist you throughout the entire night. She never once seemed distracted and easily helped explain many of the more advanced theories that your team has encountered.

However, your night was not entirely a success. A telegram was waiting on the desk, from the President, with a copy of the complaint that was filed in Congress about your heavy handedness. The President, Congress and the American people will not have patience for you if this keeps up. 

Strike one.

Chirbo:

You went to visit Sylandra at her lab on the south side of Los Alamos, questioning Sylandra on some of her biggest advancements. It was her discovery of the neutron in 1932 which pushed you into the field of experimental physics.

Her work in England, which won her the Nobel Prize and Knighthood, would be built further upon by you, and one of the main reasons why you were also awared the Nobel Prize. Sir James Chadwick, although not loyal to America, is a loyal servant of the United Kingdom, and is not radicalized by the war. He is mostly here as an advisor, being the head of the British team.

"We have been gathering signatures to present to the President in an attempt to dissuade him from pursuing nuclear weapons and instead focusing on application of nuclear energy for domestic means. Where do you stand on the issues?" questioned a Celina to a clearly distracted Luce.

"I'm mostly just here as a Doctor and to study radiation, and find ways to prevent radiation sickness. I do not think my name would carry the same weight as an esteemed scientist as yourself, nor can I be distracted by the important work that needs to be done coming up here in the next few weeks."

"On the contrary!" interjects a reactive Celina, "Very few have seen or worked with the negative impacts of radiation sickness as much as you, Luce, and your importance is understated. However, I understand your premonition towards signing, as you will be at the forefront of understanding radiation sickness. I apologize for the disturbance.."

Although you did not get Luce to sign your petition, you found out all you needed to know about the good Doctor and his willingness to protect his coworkers.

Ushaara, lost in his thoughts, is disturbed by Lavinya's question, "How do you think we should approach the removal of Tremula?"

We knew this plan was going to be hard, but I did not expect we would try a monumental task.

"That Scientist from Hamford is coming back with some plutonium, a very large amount, what if that went missing within Tremula's office?"

"We would never hear of it. She is too secure there. You are the lead Administrator of this project, speak with the Secretary, the General, the President, even Congress. Write up a report condemning their work ethic. It has worked before," a confident Lavinya responds. 

If only it were that easy. One more report to file, one more report to be added to all those other reports that are ignored.

Tark kills Othero
    Ally gained HalfVoteLynch
    Luce protected Sylandra
    Tremula roleblocked Lavinya
    Chirbo investigated Sylandra
    Celina investigates Luce
    Ushaara attacks Trem

Day 2

Attempt lynch on Tark, failed

Night 2

Chirbo:

- knock knock - 

"Come on in," a friendly Celina answers your call.

"Hey Leo, thank you for seeing me on such short notice. I wanted to run over some theories on plasma energy and experimental physics. Able to share a moment?" Although you did want to talk about these theories, and have been meaning to spend more time with Leo Szilard and working out details, you were really there just to snoop around.

And you found out the details needed. It seems that there is a group within Los Alamos working against the United States interests, and Celina is a member of that group, being both a Biologist and a Physicist, she has been in excellent position to protect and investigate for her allies while they can do their bidding.

Now, to find out who is working with her?

{Celina is Scum, and is a Doctor/Investigator dual role}

Tremula:

You arrived at Sylandra's bunk but found it empty. Odd, but not suspicious.

Maybe she is working late in the lab? No. Not there either. 

"Start the search in Los Alamos to find Sylandra," you quickly order the NCO. I wonder where she could be? She wasn't on the short list of being a Red.

"Sir, we could not find her. She has left the premises entirely. She is not located within Los Alamos."

Well, no matter, perhaps she just took some time off in Santa Fe. She can't disrupt our work at Los Alamos if she isn't here.

Sylandra:

Wow, good thing you were watching. You didn't see the soldiers approaching, but you heard them, they weren't keeping themselves a secret with their light hearted manner. Although their intent did not seem malicious in any way, you needed to get to Santa Fe to meet with your contact. 

Your orders are simple, drop the package in the PO Box, it will make its way through a series of middle men and drop off points before it arrives at its destination. 

"Our first lightning game will be where the fat man in the little suit danced in August. The Sound of Music has moved to theatre two, I can't wait till we see it together. I left a package with the courier for you."

I did not think we would be ready with the bomb ourselves so fast. They are ready to test a nuke in August? I wonder how their progress on the hydrogen bomb is going, with Teller gone, America has stalled. I need to find Stanislaw Ulam's work on the hydrogen bomb.

CARE PACKAGE: You open the package to find two lockpicking mechanicisms. You will have only one shot at this, on the next night, you may find out the name of two players to find Ulam. If you find Ulam, you will an impact on what may happen in the future.

Scums:

You were walking towards Tremula's office, with your petition in hand, ready to confront her about the issues facing weaponized nuclear power, when you noticed the stream of soldiers coming from Tremula's Offices.

Maybe she is getting fired? They seem pretty lax and opening talking about their duty, they are going to bother Sylandra throughout the night.

You enter Tremula's office, but you find no one. You start to head off towards the lab, when you hear the same group of soldiers, now coming back towards you.

It seems the Secretary of War ordered them to search out for Sylandra and occupy her time until morning, but you can't seem to find Tremula.

I doubt she will sign your petition, but at least you know she is the Secretary of War and can block someone for the night.

"Hello, Dr. Warren."

"Albert! It is so great to see you. What brings you here?"

"I am most interested in your Mammogram device, and I have wondered if you had looked into its practical use in saving lives?"

"Oh of course! I haven't had much time to perfect the model, as there is always work to do here at Los Alamos."

"Why yes, there is always work to be here. And there will always be work here, helping save the lives of those who build weapons of war. Have you thought of going into the medical field full time and saving lives of mothers in need?"

"Well, of course I have had thought of that. But you can't beat government grants."

"Oh, sure, unless you start up your own successful business with partners or go into education to make a positive impact on the future instead of new scars. Have you met my friends at UCLA? I know they are looking to start a School of Medicine"

A look of inspiration came across Doctor Warren, as he decided to step down from his position at Los Alamos and pursue a career in teaching others.

Luce:

"Hello, Dr. Warren."

"Albert! It is so great to see you. What brings you here?"

"I am most interested in your Mammogram device, and I have wondered if you had looked into its practical use in saving lives?"

"Oh of course! I haven't had much time to perfect the model, as there is always work to do here at Los Alamos."

"Why yes, there is always work to be here. And there will always be work here, helping save the lives of those who build weapons of war. Have you thought of going into the medical field full time and saving lives of mothers in need?"

"Well, of course I have had thought of that. But you can't beat government grants."

"Oh, sure, unless you start up your own successful business with partners or go into education to make a positive impact on the future instead of new scars. Have you met my friends at UCLA? I know they are looking to start a School of Medicine"

Perhaps that is what I should do. Plus, I'm being shipped to the Pacific for Operation Crossroads here soon, and then my contract is up. My work at Los Alamos is mostly done, any of my advisors can take care of it. Their argument was too convincing, there was no way you could've prepared or protected yourself from them.

You have been removed from Los Alamos, and are eliminated from the game. HOWEVER! There is an outside shot that you can get returned from the game, as there is a player with a one time revive. 

Synkarin:

-Knockknock-

"Who is there? My work isn't done, you can't be here for me already."

"Sir? Sir, we've just come here to inform you that we tracked Celina throughout the night. It seemed she was interested in Tremula, and we found her snooping through Tremula's office, investigating what may possibly have occured there the night before."

"That's all? Nothing else?"

"No sir. The coast has been clear, no one has come this way, and she didn't go anywhere else."

Everyone:

It seems that the Cold War has begun to heat up, as the race for nuclear expansion continues. The American government has started testing more nuclear weapons, as reports of Operation Crossroads and other nuclear testing that occured in the Pacific begin to be revealed.

The University of California in LA has begun construction on a School of Medicine. They've brought on Doctor Stafford Warren, who was previously connected with the Manhattan Project and the aforementioned Operation Crossroads.

Luce was in charge of all safety measures within Los Alamos, and made a name for himself when he invented and improved on the existing Mammogram that is used at your local Doctor's today.

So come on down to UCLA's brand new School of Medicine, ran by the Doctor that protected and saved the scientists that worked on the Manhattan Project!

Night 2 actions

Tark did nothing (yay!)
    Chirbo investigated Celina
    Tremula failed to roleblock Sylandra
    Sylandra gained Care Package
    Lavinya killed Luce
    Celina investigated Tremula
    Synk protected himself and tracked Celina
    Luce didn't matter

Day 3

Lynch Celina!

"Y'all like neutrons!" a girl sings alone, dancing as if no one is watching, even though you stare as if a train was going off the rails in slow motion. Does she know she dances like this? Are others as confused as I am? Does she care?

"I THOUGHT SHE WAS A MURDER DOCTOR, OKAY?" an irritiated Chirbo pulls you back to reality, the argument that has presented itself today.

"Leo Szilard has been extremely important, none of us would be here if it weren't for him. I've been with him since the beginning. It would be ridiculous to think he is working against us."

"Yet, he has been gathering signatures for his Petition to present to the President and Congress, to deter them from mass producing nuclear weapons, and most of the signees have lost their windfall to keep their utopian ideals afloat," a foreign accent rises above the rest.

"But it's Leo Szilard!"

"ENOUGH!" the booming voice echoes throughout the room, as armed guardsman come storming in.

"Now that the war is over, we have a new war to prepare for. Our spies have informed us that the Soviets are on the breakthrough of the nuclear weapon, and have ramped up research on a superweapon. We ourselves have been working on one ourselves with the help of Teller-Ulam, but we are in danger of falling behind in the world. The Soviet Union will surpass our technology if we do not upkeep on this, and Leo Szilard has been endangering our ability to be the premiere country of science discovery with his radicalist ideas," the Secretary of War continues, "We could no longer welcome Leo Szilard in the Manhattan Project when he continues to present his ideas that compromise the security of the American people and all free people around the World."

"Leo Szilard has been officially dismissed and reprimanded from the American government for his continued involvement in attempting to influence the government towards his ideals. We thank Leo Szilard for his continued involvement and assistance with the Manhattan Project, but the Petition that he was using as an excuse to find out more information about his fellow scientists, and using that information to blackmail or apply with subversive intent, we could no longer recognize and employ Leo Szilard as a member of this team," the Secretary of War announces, folding the letter up and returning to work.

Leo Szilard was a RADICALIZED member of Manhattan Project that was using his influence and the Szilard Petition to spy and investigate fellow scientists. He will continue his work as a Biologist after the war, becoming one of the first people to successfully clone another cell. His work as a Biologist began before the Manhattan Project, and during the Project itself, he was able to use his advanced technology to protect fellow scientists from hazard.

Night 3

Trem fails to block Ally
    Synk watches Chirbs, protects himself
    Syl finds out the name of Synk and Ieptix
    Ush attempts to kill Synk, destroys trackers
    Ally gets lynchblocker for one day
    Chirbo investigates Trem

Tremula:

You arrived at Allyrianne's bunk but found it empty. Odd, but not suspicious, except after last night.

Maybe she is working late in the lab? 

No. Not there either. Not again...

"Start the search in Los Alamos to find Allyriane," you quickly order the NCO. I wonder where she could be? The hectic past week has made it plain that Sylandra wasn't a Red, but it was still odd that she disappeared last night. Enrico even said that she was normal. She claims otherwise. Allyriane disappearing too? This is odd...

"Sir, we could not find her. She has left the premises entirely. She is not located within Los Alamos," the NCO replies, looking oddly confused as you are. Where do we begin? Deja vu doesn't happen often. Has the desert sand taken to my senses?

Well, I guess no matter, perhaps she just took some time off in Santa Fe like Sylandra did. She can't disrupt our work at Los Alamos if she isn't here, as Sylandra hadn't. Still odd.

Sylandra:

It takes the guards 52 seconds to do a walk around the Secretary of War's office. That is how long I will have, all the information is in there. I am not even sure if he really knows what he is sitting on there, certainly doesn't have the patience to sift through all those files.

I have fifty two seconds to find one name, out of two files. One of them is the one I need.

I am really just a scientist. I don't know how I got caught up into this.

Hold yourself, Ulam. Ulam. Ulam.

I can hear them. Shh. Stop breathing so loud.

Panic. HOlD. Doing the right thing.

Footsteps. Oh the steps. Stop breathing...

Shortness of breath...

Run. Run. Quick quick. Third door on the left, you convinced your friend Feynman to pull a prank. He pulled through. Doors unlocked.

Bottom drawer... Ulam... Ulam... Synkarin? No. That's Vannevar Bush. Close, has a V, need a U.

Ieptix? Mister Ulam. Fermi's Group. Of course.

Shit. Shit. Run.

Fucking note!

(There's plenty of room at the bottom, Mr Secretary.

Surely you're joking, Mr Ulam!) reads the note.

Stupid code. Stupid Richard, stupid prank. The Secretary will KNOW someone broke in.

Lab Fermi, act normal. You have the credentials. You are just a normal scientist going about the rest of your day.

Secretly though, you are estatic. Mother Russia will beat the United States to the superbomb.

Ally:

I am not sure what the Armed Guardsman were following you for, but you had the proper credentials to be along your way. It is a good thing the President tasked you with this duty himself, instead of an overbearing bureaucrat getting in your way.

You were easily able to sidestep the guardsman, though you do not believe their intent was malicious. You hopped on the plane and head to the Pacific Northwest, to recollect yourself and move forward.

The day off from the hectic Los Alamos gives you time to rest and prepare yourself for the upcoming weeks, and a visit with the President, when he has awarded he the Medal of Merit for your contributions to the War Effort.

Medal of Merit: You are unlynchable for tomorrow, and tomorrow only.

Scum:

You have lost the Szilard. He was your weak link anyways (ha @Celina!). You were using him to gather information, having people sign the Szilard petition was a danger anyways. It was quite easily a way to expose yourself to the secretive American government. But, you still have to take measures in your own hand.

Ushaara gathers himself, reciting who knows what under his breath, as he presents himself before the Office of Science and Research and Development, looking to meet with Synkarin.

But before him was a team of interns. The worst. These privileged leechers upon society use this position to gather connections and push themselves into a position of wealth and authority, with emphasis on wealth and less on pursuit of science. You quickly approach them, ready to dash their hopes and dreams for working within the government.

Many of the interns take your heart words to heart, and they disperse among themselves to seek positions within Universities, private companies and public service programs around the United States. You thought it too risky to approach Synkarin with so many witnesses, but you at least ruined half of his base and prevented him from using half his interns.

Synkarin:

You were standing out your office when it happened. Your interns were mulling around with their geiger counters and pretending to hold mock radiation drills when a man approached.

All your interns swarmed him, and your first thought was bad. Your second thought occured long after you witnessed all of your interns collectively decide to follow the man.

It seems your tracking team has been easily dispersed, and you have lost all ability to track for the rest of the game, however, you are still here, so that's nice. If you didn't have those interns, you'd be living some life on a board of some communications company making plenty but having no purpose.

However, your other team of interns came back to inform you that no one came to visit Chirbo. 

From now on, you can either protect yourself or watch someone.

Chirbo:

You were walking up to Tremula's office but there was no need.

She was outside barking orders to a bunch of NCOs who went and barked even more orders to a bunch of other soldiers.

You found the famous Secretary of War, definitely not a traitor. Tremula has the connections to bring back one person to Los Alamos, however, that will probably cost her the cabinet position.

But between you and me, she is probably going to lose that cabinet position when Dewey beats Truman soon. However she has been using her position to attempt to block others from completing malicious activites while she still can.

And has mostly failed, obviously.

In other news, you have continued research on a 'superbomb' with Stanislaw Ulam, taking over Edward Teller's team. You will be in position to push the bomb forward, and will soon begin to research together in the night with Ulam, assuming you both still work at the Manhattan Project. Continue your hard work and make yourself useful to the team, and you will be overflowing with resources in the US of A.

Ieptix:

You have been gathering up your theories and working with Enrico Fermi in advance of your presentation to Edwrad Teller, attempting to rebuild the bridge destroyed by the Government and reconnect with what has been lost.

You stepped into your lab after a brief meeting with Enrico when you noticed things out of place. It seems someone has came into your lab to look over some files, perhaps they made copies, but you can't be sure except for the fact that someone was in here.

And they were searching for your notes in presentation to Edward Teller. It seems someone else is looking for fusion weapons and thermonuclear weapons.

Day 4:

Early 1949

The Iron Curtain around eastern Europe continues to tighten, even though America and the countries of western Europe airlift supplies to the blockaded Berlin via operation VITTLES, also known as the Berlin Airlift.

The Iron Curtain continues to threaten and punish the countries of eastern Europe, consolidating the bloc into a weapon pointed west. The only response was for the countries of western Europe and their friends across the Atlantic to sign an alliance treaty in response to the Red Menace. The Cold War has officially begun.

However, as the premiere scientists in radiation and nuclear physics, we presented to you the information on whether or not the Soviets successfully detonated a nuclear device, and all evidence points to yes.

Our intelligence agencies have reported that there are three things in Soviet land that have come of light. That they have successfully detonated a plutonium device, codename Joe-1, they have been researching a thermonuclear weapon with device, and they have had a contact within Los Alamos.

No one has been dismissed, fired, or... killed through the night. All return to see the day and prepare themselves for the next war, one that is hopefully never fought. Although Edward Teller has been dismissed from Los Alamos for certain disagreements with authority, his team has been taken over by Enrico Fermi, and all future advance of thermonuclear weapons will be directed through him.

Good luck.

It is Day 4. At Los Alamos, it takes FIVE votes to reach a majority.

Night Four

Synk watches Syl
    Syl visits contact
    Trem roleblocks Ieptix
    Ieptix fails to visit Othero
    Tark fails to kill Lavinya, triggers Black Hole
    Ushaara kills Synkarin

Synkarin:

You designated your team to watch what Sylandra did for the night, and early indication was that all was silent on that front, upon first notification. You were sitting in your office, on the second floor, watching the lawn ahead. The figure had come before to visit you, and every time you glanced up, you kept thinking you saw them.

On the verge of paranoia, you kept glancing up to scan the lawn ahead. You are so close to finishing your work here at Los Alamos, they can't come.

And then you see it. The figure comes out of shadow, walking across the lawn. Two armed guardsman come with him, as they move towards the building, panic and doubt seeps in. You have so much more you need to do here at Los Alamos, and they can't get in my way. Without stopping, they continue on past the building. 

But the shadowed figure doesn't, he walks right into the building, straight to the stairs and your office.

"Vannevar! So good to see you."

"A pleasant surprise, what is on the agenda so late?"

"You are being re-assigned to Washington, the President has begun creation of the National Science Foundation, and you have come up as a candidate for the agency executive. 

Congratulations potential Director of the National Science Foundation! The President specifically asked for you, it's an honor. You will collect the things you need, a jeep is being pulled around. Keep in touch."

You have been eliminated from the game! There is an off chance you may come back, you are fired, not dead.

Ieptix:

You had everything packed to go visit Doctor Teller and work on your project together, but the damned US Government has gotten in the way again of the thermonuclear project, one they have been pushing us for.

A bunch of soldiers came up with what amounted to busy work and had you filling out paperwork and doing a lab safety check throughout the entire night.

You accomplished nothing.

Tremula:

You ordered your soldiers to go through a lab safety check with Ieptix, to keep him occupied for the entire night.

And everything went smoothly! Although it seemed the soldiers interrupted Ieptix as he may have been leaving, he worked throughout the entire night and filled out some extra paperwork.

His lab is also up to safety check, in case you wanted to know.

Tarkenton:

You went to visit Lavinya in her lab, as you had previous knowledge that she was working throughout the entire night.

You were not disappointed, you arrived to find Lavinya working in her lab as expected. But you were caught completely unaware by the light within Lavinya's lab, or maybe the smile that she gave you.

I do not know what it seems like, the light bends around her, arcing towards you, your legs get heavy, your boots seem to stick to the floor. You are transfixed by what happens around you, you reach towards the light, but it shrinks away from your hand.

You can't get away, the waves of your discovery wash over you, entrapping you within a space where light arcs around the space in front of you occupied Lavinya.

She barely even notices you lost within this space, and all time seems to have washed away in waves.

You wake up in an uncomfortable cot, hours later, in a cold sweat, feverish, with a melted icepack on your head. Disoriented, you try to move before falling back and falling asleep. Concussions are a bitch, and the technology in this time is still very far behind.

You are JAILED for the next Day only, and are UNABLE to Vote, Post or do anything. But you can't be lynched off. All parties will be informed of your absence, but will still be aware of your occupation at Los Alamos.

Ush/Lavin

The last time you went to the Office of Research and Development, you went alone. A team of unpaid, blue-blooded interns stood in your way.

This time, I will be visiting with some armed guardsman, to draw attention away. The building looks mostly unoccupied, except for the lone light on the second floor.

Mr Bush seems to be in office today, but not for long. "Go get the jeep, Vannevar is getting a promotion."

You hurriedly move up the stairs towards the office, "Vannevar! So good to see you."

"A pleasant surprise, what is on the agenda so late here, boss?" a worried Synkarin looks up.

"You are being re-assigned to Washington, the President has begun creation of the National Science Foundation, and you have come up as a candidate for the agency executive. 

Congratulations potential Director of the National Science Foundation! The President specifically asked for you, it's an honor. You will collect the things you need, a jeep is being pulled around. Keep in touch." a small glee in your voice as you triumphantly DISMISS Synkarin from Los Alamos.

Lavinya was strolling around her office when she heard, or felt, a slight tremor approach through the door.

All it took was a smile before Tarkenton had fallen into himself. He tripped and hit his head on the desk, hitting the spot right on the temple as he knocked himself out cold. 

You quickly hurry around towards him and wave some of the soldiers around to help him to the cot in the back. He wakes up quite a few times and attempts to mention how he is going to dismiss Lavinya from Los Alamos, but quickly dozes off again before waking up to try again.

He has quite clearly fallen into a black hole of a concussion, and will take the entire Day to wake up. He is JAILED for the next day, and will wake up during the night.

Sylandra

You mentioned to Richard that you wanted to go visit your sick grandmother in Santa Fe, and he agreed to give you a ride into town. The most important drop yet, you thought it best to use someone else as an unknowing accessory to treason.

You're most important package, filled with a lot of copies of Ulam's thermonuclear work, part of the reason for this ten year project.

And they fucking had nothing for me besides a birthday cake.

At least they said it was from my Grandma.

Everyone:

Berlin Appeals to the World

The Soviet Union has announced a blockade of western Europe's occupied Berlin zones, and the suffering Germans have called for aide. President Truman has given permission to General Clay to organize the Airlift, known as Operation Vittles, to supply the people of Berlin and to halt Soviet aggresion.

"Things are really heating up over there again, aren't they?"

"Europe could not afford another war, especially the Home country," a worried British ponce plainfully states.

"Especially knowing that the Soviets successfully detonated a nuclear device, Joe-1, and, if you believe the Senator, have stolen our thermonuclear work. He only became famous because of Hiss hysteria, and now everyone believes him even though he hasn't been right yet!"

The bells ring, summoning all to gather.

On a raised platform in the middle of the lawn stands Senator McCarthy.

"It seems that Los Alamos does have a spy amongst us after all, regardless of how much you deny this. We know that the Soviets have stolen our thermonuclear work, as we have intercepted some of their agents carrying copies, multiple copies, of the work that came out of Los Alamos.

There can be no more mistakes!" He is near shouting at this point, pacing back and forth along the platform, "Every single one of you are a suspect in my book. I will find the Soviet spy among you!" He storms off towards his new office, watching all of you work. He will vote every single one of you off the project, even if he knows you are innocent, in an attempt to find the spy amongst Los Alamos. All of you have one vote.

A Major General takes the stage after the Senator, "Before all of you go back to your work, I have two major announcements. If any of you have any issues for the next day, Tarkenton is taking a sick a day, and is INACTIVE for the remainder of the day.

Second, I would to congratulate Synkarin on his new position in Washington, he was promoted to head Director of the National Science Foundation and took his leave last night. He will no longer be employed at Los Alamos."

It is now DAY FIVE, and the RED SCARE is here.

Day Five, First Vote Count:

Sylandra - McCarthy (1)

Lavinya - McCarthy (1)

Ieptix - McCarthy (1)

Ushaara - McCarthy (1)

Chirbo - McCarthy (1)

Tremula - McCarthy (1)

Allyrianne - McCarthy (1)

At Los Alamos, it takes FOUR votes to reach a majority.

TARKENTON IS UNABLE TO VOTE/BE VOTED for Day 5.

(stolen from Sylandra)

A clearly drunk Enrico Fermi stumbles into the gathering hall, gathers himself in the corner, and starts to relieve himself before he realizes there are others in the room.

"What's the vote count? I'm too lazy to read."

"Four to four, Ieptix or Lavinya," a concerned voice responds.

"vote Lavinya, she's the reason I'm not the best," a slurred, completly unaware Chirbo sits down.

Silently standing in the corner, McCarthy stands up, nods toward the armed men to grab Lavinya and escort her off the premises. Without saying a word, he follows towards her, to begin the vetting process. But you already knew the result.

I don't know how anyone can think she was a Red, Albert Einstein was the furthest thing away from a warmonger. Damned McCarthy. They'll just end up blaming two fall guys to cover up his failure in finding the spy.

night 6

Tark kills Ush

(Gameover)

Ush went to kill Sylan
    Trem blocked Ush
    Allyrianne visits Seattle
    Syl receives order to remove Ieptix
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.

Fin.
  • what the fuck
  • (Ad-Hoc): Sylandra says, "Ok let me be afk for like a minute just to bask in the sweet forum tears."
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game

This is the first forum mafia game I've played anything other than town. And it was amazinggggggg.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Oh my freaking god @Sylandra I WAS ON TO YOU!!!!! (not until it was too late damnit, but my crazy thought was not that crazy!!!!)

So well played Sylandra. Had us so fooled. We got so unlucky to have Celina investigated so early, and of course @Ieptix picked out the theme so freakishly well that I was terrified. I googled sooooo many names in an attempt to claim one, because Einstein couldn't be anything but scum, haha. No idea how we managed to last as long as we did. There were so many lynch/kill resistances/blocks, it was almost impossible for us to remove anyone. So much fun, let's play again!

I made a mistake on balance, I really made Tremula's role too strong, I don't remember what I was thinking.

I thought I made the mafia strong with limited investigations.

My original plan was to convince Teller-Ulam that one of them was radical, and depending on how the game went, one of them would become Scum, and they would be given a choice between one of them investigating and one of them getting the kill power. And I was so interested in what would happen there when I told them that one of them might be scum in their role message

But stupid Tarkenton messes that up on day 1!

Also, to put more words into my thought of a game design, I wanted to present a mafia game where you really wanted the scum to win. That the scum were actually the good guys and had the right ideas, but you were sympathetic to town because they weren't that bad either.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    edited February 2016
    Man. Swapping my kill to Ush instead of Ieptix was a good call. Knew I should have popped Sylandra night one though. I regret that.
    Rude.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
    I was debating between you, Ieptix, and Othero. Othero's silence made me squish him, sadly. Ieptix was just more "Kill the admin!" and wasn't a serious thought on my part.
  • God damn it
    And I was telling the truth the whole time. HAH!
    The only person that really lied was Lavinya, and you can blame Ieptix for that one.

I also would've killed the admin day 1.
    Tarkenton said:
    And I was telling the truth the whole time. HAH!
    I was a liar liar pants on fire. :^o

Basically the whole time I was trying to think of what I had to say to cover my ass for all the nights I did weird Soviet things. I figured sounding the alarm on myself would make me sound less like a liar, and more like a legitimate role instead of a convenient get-out-of-jail-free card. I also did a lot of hardcore Google-fu.
    Daraius said:
    I lied out of necessity >_> 

My double vote power was actually Ushaara's, which he sneakily threw in to make my claim look legit! And then I thought Tremula voted because it was bold but it was just a stupid FOS so it threw me and I showed my hand prematurely. Votes and day power msgs should be the only things allowed to be bolded, hmph.

@Sylandra, your role claim really was sheer brilliance, looking back. No one really suspected you were lying about your role, it made so much sense. I don't think I can ever trust you again, ha. You and Synkarin, forever scum.

edited February 2016
    So basically Lavinya and I were both in a huge lying fest last dayphase, except she got lynched and I didn't.  ;;)

Edit: I stayed up ALL NIGHT planning it out and thinking, okay, if I wait any day after tomorrow that's it, I can't make this claim and get away with it, gotta make sure no one saw me do anything and if I'm in the clear I go all out. And then the mod confirmed there was a spy and there was glorious, glorious chaos. It was delightful.
    Daraius said:

• I blame Chirbo investigating her. That was what kept me from being suspicious. But I was totes right about Ushaara, and I was right about Lavinya being scum, so basically I was awesome.
    7c95dbc25a4a9ae292cccb899a49a79b18529207e135ebccd89c0877d386ebea
    ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY GLOW CLOUD.
    Oh right Sylandra lied her ass off.

I forgot about her.
    Onto the next game!

Paging @Tremula and @Kiradawea, git on it!
  • Silvanus said:
    I also would've killed the admin day 1.

Hmph. Rude.
    I blame @Chirbo too for not letting me reveal her evil plotting ways. Which were clearly more evil than mine.  ;))

edited February 2016
    Ieptix said:

I blame Chirbo investigating her. That was what kept me from being suspicious. But I was totes right about Ushaara, and I was right about Lavinya being scum, so basically I was awesome.
    Yeah, you were so good at being town that I was like okay, I have to pick two random people from the game and guess who Ulam is so I can steal his research, so let's pick the two towniest people in the game: Ieptix and Synkarin. I was so nervous that I guessed wrong, and then I was right! Ahhh! I knew it'd look bad if I said I got that information the night that I actually did, so I shuffled when I got information to make it seem more palatable. Picking Synkarin, a scummy Englishman, and Ieptix, an admin, on Night 1? Totally legit. Picking them on Night 3? Risky as hell.

Hilariously, Silvanus told me if the game continued my goal would have to be killing you, @Ieptix. So there's that.

PS: I got a cake from Russia and Silvanus heavily hinted it was a bomb and I freaked out and thought I was about to be mod-killed, ahaha.
    Daraius said:
  • UshaaraUshaara Schrödinger's Traitor
    Haha, 100% did not suspect Sylandra was the spy. Was hoping Tarkenton would lynch Allyrianne after Lavinya was revealed as not-spy, and I'd have another day. Tremula, y u block me? I could have killed the dirty Red!

But damn, lynchproof, killproof, lynchproof, killproof made it very tough for mafia!

(I still had fun, great theme @Silvanus!)
    My image of Fermi is forever changed too!

I THOUGHT SHE WAS A MURDER DOCTOR, OKAY?

What's the vote count? I'm too lazy to read!

:-j
    Though, now looking at rolesheets, I think my attempt kill on Sylandra would have failed too! Rawr kill proofings!
  • Q: Would I ever have gotten my nuke? I wanted to blow someone up. >.>
    edited February 2016
    No I totally would have died. I only got protected on even-numbered nights!

EDIT: OH OKAY SO IEPTIX GETS A NUKE AND RUSSIA SENDS ME A DEATH CAKE. THANKS FOR NOTHING, SILVANUS. </3
    Daraius said: