Welcome to Los Alamos! Sylandra, sneaky Soviet spy, wins! America slightly wins.

1161718192022»

Comments

• UshaaraUshaara Schrödinger's Traitor
    That was Night 6!
  • Sylandra said:
    No I totally would have died. I only got protected on even-numbered nights!

EDIT: OH OKAY SO IEPTIX GETS A NUKE AND RUSSIA SENDS ME A DEATH CAKE. THANKS FOR NOTHING, SILVANUS. </3

I never got my nuke. :C
    7c95dbc25a4a9ae292cccb899a49a79b18529207e135ebccd89c0877d386ebea
    ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY GLOW CLOUD.
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Ieptix said:
    Q: Would I ever have gotten my nuke? I wanted to blow someone up. >.>
    The plan was to give both you and Othero an investigation and a daykill combined, but you were both going to be led to doubt that you were both town.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Also Othero was going to go Scum if Chirbo or Celina died, forgot who.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    This game was really hard, but really really satisfying too. It drove me nuts when we kept dogging people with lynch and kill immunities, I needed you guys to all die ASAP.

Also I felt like a puppet on Silvanus's strings. Oh, are you feeling confident? Here pick two random people and find a scientist or else Russia won't get their bomb. Oh did you succeed? SURPRISE McCarthy and the Red Scare are arriving tomorrow. Feeling comfortable? Gee, maybe you shouldn't be, that cake looks very much like a bomb doesn't it????
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I want to play agaaaaaaain. 

• Make Lavinya a mafia-spy next time so I can have a perfect town sweep. >.>
  • Also if Lavinya had chosen a more prestigious role for her name claim, my insistence at her spyness probably wouldn't have existed. I'd probably have gone after Allyrianne instead and then suddenly mafia win. That would have been no bueno.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Note to self - more fully research the subject matter next game. I was really nervous about claiming anyone at all because I had no idea who was likely to be in the game or not, so I tried to play up the advisor thing. Ieptix needed nerfing. Is that possible? Does Lusternia implode if Ieptix nerfs himself?

• Yes.
    edited February 2016
    I totally thought the mafia had secret names just because I did. The moment Celina hid herself behind her nameclaim I was convinced she was scum, haha.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • UshaaraUshaara Schrödinger's Traitor
    Only recommendation for balance I think I have if you are giving town + thirdparty so many immunities through commuter/lynch/deathproof is to bump up the number of mafia. Only real break we got was Lavinya's role being obscured by McCarthy shenanigans, and that my double vote thing didn't count when I first used it, since the vote went elsewhere. Trying to figure out ways to drop 'become Death/Atomic Father' in casually was fun.

@Luce What was with your Essex comment? I was convinced you were Stimson!

Luce has now been nightkilled on Night 2 in two games for his misleading RP! He was Scottish, and then he was believed to be Stimson!
    Daraius said:
  • Really interesting setup and as I'm working through it an interesting read with dastardly twists and turns. Good job everyone!
  • Synkarin said:
    You seemed to have given it all away (you left to use the restroom, and found a note upon coming back)

I also think it's a little weird that whoever attacked Tremula couldn't wait around longer than a bathroom break.

What are you holding back I wonder
    I waited for long to make this comment. But man, Sidd. Those subtle gutter jokes. Don't think I didn't notice!

Also, highlight of the show:
    Chirbo said:
    Too lazy to read, requesting vote count

• Curse you @Sylandra! You definitely had me fooled.

But I was right about Lavinya at least.

That was very interesting and a lot of fun! Thank you, @Silvanus.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    I thought this was great

Crazy immunities and stuff, but it was fun - I liked the risk/reward of my powers

I didn't think they'd try to hit me twice in a row, but I was wrong

Welcome to the 'always mafia and never trusted again' club for being too good @Sylandra

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    Synkarin said:
    I thought this was great

Crazy immunities and stuff, but it was fun - I liked the risk/reward of my powers

I didn't think they'd try to hit me twice in a row, but I was wrong

Welcome to the 'always mafia and never trusted again' club for being too good @Sylandra
    Omg. Are we mafia griefers now? :O
    Daraius said:
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    This game was so hard
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Ushaara said:
    Only recommendation for balance I think I have if you are giving town + thirdparty so many immunities through commuter/lynch/deathproof is to bump up the number of mafia. Only real break we got was Lavinya's role being obscured by McCarthy shenanigans, and that my double vote thing didn't count when I first used it, since the vote went elsewhere. Trying to figure out ways to drop 'become Death/Atomic Father' in casually was fun.

@Luce What was with your Essex comment? I was convinced you were Stimson!

I was just pointing out that Chirbo was complaining/bragging about something small (traditional bomb or a gun, I think) while we were standing next to something BIG (the atomic bomb). I figured it was a referrence an American would be able to make referencing a class of ship in service at the time. (The Essex class aircraft carriers were what more or less made our Pacific front.)
    edited February 2016
    Also Ieptix is not allowed to play again, because apparently has some freaky voodoo second sight into roles and mafia motivations. I think we would have had a much easier go of it if Ieptix hadn't been in the background doing whatever black magic he was doing to reveal my mafia motivation on the nose. 

I completely made up my night actions, then Synkarin confirmed them, Chirbo was acting super suspicious and I ALMOST HAD A LYNCH. But no. NOOOOOO. Ieptix swoops in with his hocus pocus role reveals about me and it all fell apart. 

When Silvanus sent us the roles, I was like "this is a game about nukes, and we're all like...the fathers of the nuclear weapons. How could they possibly suspect us. We can claim and be safe." AND IT WAS TRUE TOO. Everyone believed me just on my claim. 

[-(
    edited February 2016
    NOW HE IS CO-OPTING MY GIFS. 

(though he used the worst winner ever, Tyra Sanchez. So tacky.)
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    You made up actions that actually went along with what I saw (Tremula night two, which I tracked you doing) I also saw Tremula block Lavinya Night one, so the pieces fell into place. You would have done the same thing!

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    I know! It was pure luck that it lined up
    Haha I'm glad I got tipped off that I was roleblocked too. (Or did you make that up too?)
    Daraius said: