Majanishi v. Valar

http://www.logsty.com/logs/CMcTi

My system wasn't autolighting my pipes and they aren't artifact, so that was a significant problem during this spar. This one is current, just happened a few hours ago. Got some feedback from my opponent on how to change my offensive setup to be more efficient. And sorry the prompt didn't come through.. not sure why it left it out.

"He was well fed, and on his way to being slightly intoxicated--which contributed to his sense of wellbeing. And, most important, he was among friends. There can't be much more to life than this, he thought."  -Pug's thoughts on his first Ale (via Raymond Feist)

Visit my personal authorial website. (coming back up soon, with my first publications)
Coding Resources: Mechanic's Corner | Code Academy | StackOverflow

Comments

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.

1) I can't figure out how you got to 2000 bleeding

2)  OMG someone used haymaker.

3)  Black and white logs make me cry.

• Hrm? Where's your prompt? I'm not sure what client you're using, but logging via html everything will be better, not just for us the readers, but primarily for you. Remember that combat logs are to help you improve yourself. Put up everything (I try to gag as little as possible, myself) and read through it to know exactly what you can improve on.

You discover how difficult it is to scrub yourself properly without water. <-- your system (?) is trying to scrub. You should be using cleanse here, unless you have the soap artifact. A pity, you could've gotten out of that lock if you had a cleanse enchant handy.

You'll want to have highlights for when you get locked as well. Once you get the hang of seeing important afflictions, you know when to go defensive.

• @Celina: Sorry abut B+W. Bleeding is probably from artery strikes. He did that to me on our second spar (will post shortly, though it's also black and white :() and explained how he got me bleeding so much.

@Lerad: Using Mushclient and the prompt was discluded from the log for some reason. It's probably something to do with the system I'm using. I'll try to figure out how to get html color logs on my next couple of spars.

As for scrubbing, not sure. The system is a private/unnamed system that I can't really tell anyone about, so I won't. It's decent, but it's supposed to be rather basic. I have AG3 but it's having problems when I use it across multiple characters and I've been a bit lazy in trying to debug it. I DO have a cleanse enchant, and I had populated that in the system by checking my ML awhile ago. Maybe I'll do it again just in case it didn't save/store it in between MUSHclient sessions.

And as for lock highlights, that's one thing I do have, but it's on the prompt which I find much easier to read/see than what I see most people use which seem to be client echoes. If it only goes once, it goes by really fast and I miss it sometimes. I'll be posting the next log in a few minutes if you guys care to look that one over.

Thanks for taking the time to read this one! :)

"He was well fed, and on his way to being slightly intoxicated--which contributed to his sense of wellbeing. And, most important, he was among friends. There can't be much more to life than this, he thought."  -Pug's thoughts on his first Ale (via Raymond Feist)

Visit my personal authorial website. (coming back up soon, with my first publications)
  • As an extra note re: tons of bleeding:

You are:
    bleeding for 610 health.
    paralysed on the left side.
    suffering from a slit throat.
    scalped.
    suffering from a severed artery in the right arm.
    suffering from a severed artery in the right leg.

afflicted by a crippled right leg.
    extremely oily.
    unnaturally stupid.
    an insomniac.
    has an aura of repugnance.
    You have 11 afflictions.

Pretty sure those two had an affect on it. Further, my mana was drained, probably due to transmute which I had on auto and because I was surged. Logic there was he couldn't insta kill me if my mana got super low, but it looks like an equivalency exists that I hadn't considered, which is bleed out.

• No worries. Logging in html in mush is easy. It's the same as in mudlet, just for reference - you click and highlight-drag the parts you want logged, and rightclick. Then select copy as html. Then paste into a notepad. Usually, you'll lag abit as all the code is pasted in. Tada, a html log.

Putting rub cleanse/evoke gedulah/invoke green on an alias that you use as a manual panic button is a good idea against monk/warriors. If you notice you aren't curing a lock for some reason, just hit it instead.

High bleeding is given via arteries and slit-throat. They don't add much on their own that can't be clotted away, but together it stacks up pretty quickly.

• Especially with super low mana. Wish there was a way to convert a log to HTML after it's been logged the standard way.

Arteries are only 100 a tic though. You had 2600+.

Then again, you're using AG so that explains a lot.
  • No, I'm using a homebrew system from a friend that makes really nice systems. It's a bit underpowered since it was free. I -own- AG, so you can see why I don't use it. If I had the credits I'd get m&m in a second, but alas the cost is far too steep for my means.

• Celina said:
    Arteries are only 100 a tic though. You had 2600+.

Then again, you're using AG so that explains a lot.
    They gradually tic for more when left uncured, no?

Yes, but that's a lot of tics with not a lot of clotting to get that high. Who knows what the situation was without a prompt though. Maybe he was out of mana or something. Can't tell.

• @Celina I said not 4 posts previous to yours that I had super low mana.

Also time is a little distorted because my timestamp/prompt is missing, so you don't get the sense of time passing that you do with normal logs.