Next Kiradawea Mafia

edited February 2016 in The Real World
Where you decide which of my way too many setups to play
Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.

Comments

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    I am a nosy person and want to know what you mean by secrets!
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."

• >:)
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Curious about the open setup

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    I'm good with any of them really, but if I wanted to do a hierarchy them I'd put the Gods and Monsters as second choice.
  • No love for the standard setup huh? I was kind of looking forward to the religion wars, round two. Buddhism vs Taoism. But eh, I think all of the setups will be fun.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Kiradawea said:
    No love for the standard setup huh? I was kind of looking forward to the religion wars, round two. Buddhism vs Taoism. But eh, I think all of the setups will be fun.
    I've played in several Touhou themes in the past, so the other two just look more fresh and interesting to me!
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    edited February 2016
    I played a touhou mafia once and I wound up as Flandre Scarlet (who seemed awesome) and locked in a basement for 90% of the game. 

As a result, I have an aversion to the game. 
  • Celina said:
    I played a touhou mafia once and I wound up as Flandre Scarlet (who seemed awesome) and locked in a basement for 90% of the game. 

As a result, I have a aversion to the game. 
    I remember that game. I was the mafia godfather and I was also revealed as scum in the game intropost. Funnily enough though, that's the game that got me into Touhou in the first place.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    I don't think I have the heart or brain for the game, but I would love to see the sugary world of SU wrecked by the suspicion and mudslinging of mafia.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • I too voted just to see what the secret is.
  • ... =(

• I voted for the secret one, I'm super interested in knowing what it is and hopefully playing it >.>

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• Celina said:

As a result, I have an aversion to the game. 

Raise your hand if you are suprised Celina was locked in the basement or if you think she didn't deserve it. Right. So for the Gods and Monsters...is this related to the film?
  • No. It doesn't have a strong coherent theme like the other two. It's just random gods and monsters from various cultures that I really like.
  • You jerks have made me want to try this

and probably lose turn 1
    Krackenor said:
    You jerks have made me want to try this

and probably lose turn 1
    Yesss join the dark side.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • I count 17 votes... mrm. I really only got 16 roles for each game, but at this rate, it looks like we'll be going Gods and Monsters. I'll open sign up for that game as soon as @Shaddus confirms if he's gonna run his game or not.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I'm in.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Having played in the last, I'll let someone else have a go.
    I'm in! (I assume not everyone who voted necessarily wants to play, though, like Daraius.)
    Daraius said:
  • Innnnn, so I can get night-one killed for revenge after that last game. >.>
    7c95dbc25a4a9ae292cccb899a49a79b18529207e135ebccd89c0877d386ebea
    ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY GLOW CLOUD.
  • In so I can be betrayed by you horrible people.
  • I'm in!

• SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    edited February 2016
    I'll play, but if someone wants to take my spot, they can, I don't want to be hogging all these spots.

Editted: Also I love all mafia setups but would prefer a non-open one, I want the hidden stuff.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    I'm in for whatever, but the geeeeems...
  • I'm gonna start a new thread and transfer the sign-up requests from here to there, so people are aware that there's a sign-up happening.
  • Ieptix said:
    Innnnn, so I can get night-one killed for revenge after that last game. >.>
    Bet I'll get revenge killed before you do.  ;))