Gods and Monsters signup thread

edited February 2016 in The Real World
A proper sign-up thread, because that makes the logistics way easier for me, and it lets you know that this will be the next mafia game.

Game is gonna theme around folk-lore critters in an (un)holy potpourri. Don't take it too seriously.

Wannabe godslayers:
1. Shaddus
2. Marcella
3. Ellowyn
4. Ieptix
5. Falmiis
6. Yavina
7. Silvanus
8. Luce
9. Krackenor
10. Vivet
11. Othero.
12. Dylara.
13. Lavinya.
14. Ssaliss.
15. Synkarin.
16. Aerdureth
17. Tekora
---
01. Sylandra
02. Celina
03. Tremula
Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.

Comments

• VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Oh, hey. Sign me up please.
  • Oh oh sign me up!
  • Me please

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Hey I voted for it too! Count me in!

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    (@Krackenor signed up last thread!)
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Oh, Ieptix and Sylandra in this game?

Better hope I don't get Mafia :D
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
    Unless we are all mafia together! #DreamTeam
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Me please

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • Me too, please.
  • This seems interesting. I'm in!
  • Yes please!
  • edited February 2016
    I only have 16 roles, so I'm afraid we're quite full up. Do we have anyone who played last round who are willing to give up their spot and be put on the waiting list instead to give those who weren't part of the last game a chance to join in?

(Alternatively, gimme time to fiddle out two more roles. But that may take a while)

EDIT: Okay, figured out a 17th role if I still know how to count correctly
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    edited February 2016
    What. How was this 9 people full before the first person signed up.
  • They began signing up in the poll thread.
  • Okay, after looking over the design again, I don't think I can add more roles. 17 is all I can fit in. I'm gonna ask if there are any volunteers who will step down, and then I'm gonna head off, if I don't have enough volunteers by the time I get back, I'll randomly choose whom I'll have to exclude from among those who were part of the last game.
    Aww, but I posted and voted in the polling thread. You have crushed my dreams this day.

Ahh well, I look forward to watching! Kira's games are fun. 
  • As much as I love the game's theme, I'll step aside and let y'all go at it.

That is, if the bloody editor stops being absolutely useless and will let me actually post this.
    7c95dbc25a4a9ae292cccb899a49a79b18529207e135ebccd89c0877d386ebea
    ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY GLOW CLOUD.
    Nooooo. I love mafia and will be sad face but Ieptix you've only done one game and you're even familiar with this theme! I'll back out. I've done three in a row including my Reign nerd out, I'm an addict and a selfish mafia hoarder.

Plus I blew up the world so I should take a break and end on a high note. >:)
    Daraius said:
    Stop backing out! We can all catch the next game. There are many more to come. 
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    I'll be in the background as a Fillin in case someone needs to step out for whatever reason.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    What does @Fillin have to do with anything?
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Fill in person. That is where he got the name from, after all!
    (I'm so confused on what is happening now. Are we backed out? Are we staying??)
    Daraius said:
  • You're backed out Sylandra. Sorry, but as you said, you've got three games in a row, and Ieptix only one. I'll put you on the extra list though, in case someone has to back out.

Either way, that means that the game is about to begin. Roles will be out shortly.
    Cool beans.
    Daraius said: