Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    You got dis.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    People: how'd you win life? Any tips? Me: Uhhhhhhhhhh do your best?
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Celina said:
    I found that in my rift, no idea from where, and emptied it at the nexus. This newbie looks at me and goes "did you just pee?"

Explain to the newbie that if you don't do it every do often, you get nightsweats.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Lorina said:
    You quickly unwrap a present wrapped in pumpkin paper, which sprays glittering silver dust and cheerful confetti into the air, and excitedly store stagnant water in your rift.
    You've unwrapped a SUPERIOR present! Type PRESENTS to see your Gift Counter.

That should be bugged/issued.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

Dear Admin:

It's a bug when opening a superior present that has an 18%+ chance of giving you a random liquid from the game, that it might give you water.

That's what you sound like, Tylwyth.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    A liquid that isn't a cure/poison/tea/beer/orgwater is super lame though. They have zero purpose.

• I'm an aquamancer. I don't need no stinkin water.

• except you kinda do
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Lorina said:
    I'm an aquamancer. I don't need no stinkin water.
    I see what you did there. ;)
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • I've won Lusternia 

Noticed by tae'dae lover senpai

QQ

Maligorn pokes you in the belly.
    7800h, 7750m, 7800e, 10p, 26400en, 26400w Belrxk<>- (XBHSPFAlspr) {84.3075} +100

Maligorn nods his head at himself.
    And that's why you don't recall designs and add stuff to make it Seal - worthy, Shaddus. It gets rejected for the added stuff. You're fired.
  • God Lusternia stop judging me I just want polygamy 

You are already engaged! My goodness, when I was your age, we had some respect for the institution of marriage. We didn't go around asking other people to marry us while we were still engaged. Shame on you.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Chirbo said:
    God Lusternia stop judging me I just want polygamy 

You are already engaged! My goodness, when I was your age, we had some respect for the institution of marriage. We didn't go around asking other people to marry us while we were still engaged. Shame on you.
    I WILL DESTROY THE BOTH OF YOU.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Eritheyl said:
    Chirbo said:
    God Lusternia stop judging me I just want polygamy 

I WILL DESTROY THE BOTH OF YOU.
    I proposed to myself with a cookie
  • @Garnuk the pirate shark in a flying water and cloud bubble is adorable. :D
    is dead like the dodo
  • I got someone to ride on that bubble
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    I'm gone for two days and suddenly I'm writing designs at 04.53 in the morning because I can't sleep.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • That moment when you are on the Nexus client with no triggers and try to summon one of the competitors during an Open-PK event (mostly because you were told that it's only Open-PK for those who join and wanted to test it) and the summon actually worked, bringing in a whole bunch of their defenders. Oops!
  • god, can't even BRIBE the north to gank leolamins their spirit is so broke
  • grats
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • Congrats to him, and everyone else involved. It sure was interesting despite the lack of competition.

I was hoping to keep the drama off here, but sabotage and retaliation are two different things. Mistakes were made, let's leave it at that.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    edited February 2016
    I don't think any of us outside of Xenthos knew people were being hit by pits. Taking that out on Leo sure seemed like sabotage over retaliation. It's also not like anyone was trying to bash over Ilthilior or attack him mid hunt. Play spin doctor all you like but they are hardly the same thing.

Edit:Xenthos, not Ixion, oops.

Editagain: Actually Xenthos didn't even realise til it was mentioned at the end, and unenemied the one that wasn't already attacking Leo at that point. Retaliation for supporters falling into a few pits would be to hit Leo supporters. Not go straight for the competitor (unless someone interfered with Ilthilior that I don't know about?)

• edited February 2016
    Yeah, no.  I'm keeping it IG, unless you really want to play the forum game.
This discussion has been closed.