Minecraft Realms

Is anyone interested in joining a Lusternia minecraft realm? PM me your minecraft nick if you are! (And be gentle. I'm learning how realms work)

Comments

• What even is minecraft
  • Blocky buildy fighty play-y.

• edited February 2016
    I figured out how to use command blocks for shops! Right now it's an XP based system, but I'm learning how to do the 'sell item for (item)' kind too! @Synkarin has a mudhut somewhere, but I haven't seen it yet >.>

I also figured out how to make it so anyone who joins can trade a diamond for 10 levels. 

• KaimanahiKaimanahi The One True Queen
    I literally just bought this game last week, so if you can tolerate a relative noob! :)
  • Kaimanahi said:
    I literally just bought this game last week, so if you can tolerate a relative noob! :)
    Oh a noob is fine!  I have starter supplies and world spawn teleport signs. What's your minecraft nick? I have to invite people to the realm. 

Pectus tried gank me with lava outside my secret base. LET IT BE WAR.
  • I haven't played in ages, probably time for me to consider dusting it off and playing it again. :p
    Kiss of the Enchantress hisses eerily, "Let them fear, and despair."
  • Kaimanahi said:
    Pectus tried gank me with lava outside my secret base. LET IT BE WAR.
    I turned keepinventory on for it though!!

Sakaki said:
    I haven't played in ages, probably time for me to consider dusting it off and playing it again. :p
    Just PM me your minecraft nick so I can realm invite you :D

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    I want to play!

Please say it works on Mac
  • If you look in the top left, you can see the cords for where my work-in-progress ice castle is. World spawn is at -179 75 249. Kelly and Synkarin are at maybe a one minute walk from there. I on the other hand am about a 20-30 minute walk from the world spawn. I WALK THIS LONELY ROAD THE ONLY ROAD THAT I HAVE EVER KNOOWWNN

• Celina said:
    I want to play!

Please say it works on Mac
    It should. I know there's a mac download for it, but I don't know how that devil magic works. I think it costs about $8 for a new account?

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Minecraft works fine on a Mac.
    YOU SAY THAT NOW
  • Man, don't look at me. I haven't used a mac since Dinosaur Tycoon..

Considering my nephew plays it on his dad's retina? You'll be fine. And for the five millionth time, B O O T C A M P.
    I looked at that but I'm scared I'll break something so...here we are.
    edited February 2016
    I will walk you through it over the phone if that's what it takes at this point. Step one, go to Costco and buy an external drive. Report back when you have one.
    .....where is a Costco.
  • Minecraft works perfectly fine on a Mac, especially without mods installed. If you get a bit of lag, set graphics to fast and turn down your render distance. 

I even played with some mods and still had no problems, honestly, and my mac was a few years old (more than 4, at least).

It's super easy to install (you literally download it, then drag it to the folder it tells you to, in a pop up window), then run it.
    Best buy, target, Walmart, Fry's, Safeway. Any store that sells more than one thing.
    Your journey awaits...

• Kaimanahi said:
    Your journey awaits...

Diamond armour? i call hacks. Haaackkssss

• Hacks like the Lore Weapons I gave everyone >.> HACCKKSS

• Hello my loves! @Chakraja I sent your invite. Check your realms page.

We've added a few new people to the realm, and experimented with mining turtles. Did not explode which was cool. Kelly's building Celest, Reah took over an entire jungle and made it her own, and Sidd is building..dirt???? Come plaaay.

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Ok, disclaimer I go through spurts where I won't play for ages and then I will come in and build all the things religiously for days. But I think I'd like to come sabotage play constructively sometimes!

Preeeetty sure my name is Lavinya on minecraft.

• Lavinya said:
    Ok, disclaimer I go through spurts where I won't play for ages and then I will come in and build all the things religiously for days. But I think I'd like to come sabotage play constructively sometimes!

Preeeetty sure my name is Lavinya on minecraft.
    I'll invite you the next time I'm on my laptop.

Also to all on the server. The 1.9 update will be coming out on the 29th. If you haven't looked into it yet, the End will have ships and dungeons now. THere will be new veggies, a new mob, and a bunch of other new stuff. You can even respawn the endragon now!

• Oh.. ANd just a mystical artifact you get in the end THAT LETS YOU FLY IN VANILLA GAMEMODE 0

Sidd broke all ta tings.
  • Kaimanahi said:
    Sidd broke all ta tings.
    Gosh darn it Sidd.

• edited February 2016
    To everyone on the Lusternia minecraft realm:

On saturday the 27th, the normal vanilla world will be temporarily replaced by one either a parkour map or an adventure map. It will either be Embark on the Bark or Half Heart Race. Like this status for Hearts, disagree for Embark. It will be changed for a full 24 hours to give all the different timezones a chance to play them.