• edited February 2016
    i totally said nothing here
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    What's your thoughts on frusting?

• Lavinya said:
    What's your thoughts on frusting?
    I just learned a new weird thing today.
  • Murr, you sure look cute.
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I've got a gilded mirror ;)
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I have 15 mins hurry.

• Shaddus said:
    I've got a gilded mirror ;)

this honestly makes the date
  • Hello, I'm covered in BEES!
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • Tridemon said:
    Hello, I'm covered in BEES!
    I like my coffee like I like my women, uhh... covered in bees?
    7c95dbc25a4a9ae292cccb899a49a79b18529207e135ebccd89c0877d386ebea
    ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY GLOW CLOUD.
    Henry Winkler....covered in bees.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Ew. Gonna need more poteens.
  • Lemme tell you about Mysrai
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    Want to join my harem?
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • edited February 2016
    Aeldra said:
    Want to join my harem?
    three generation furry incest harem?
  • No no, let Yokai watch
  • //sorry my main got shrubbed
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    "Let me flex Illuminati first..."
  • I can't de-age to 13!?
  • Brb Nienla is on EtherSeren
  • // please change your description to ...
  • Celina kills the bad mudsexers
    ((Take this to FB messages??))