Minecraft Realms

2»

Comments

I was wondering why it got laggy when you go west of spawn. 

• SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    and Kelly says I broke all the things.....

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • KaimanahiKaimanahi The One True Queen
    Hey, it's better; you can see the ground in the chicken and cow pens now. The sheep may have just gotten a little happy...
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Does Minecraft have PETA?
  • Kelly was PETA with how many animals she killed  :D

They had very fulfilling lives.
  • So I spent the entire day thinking it was Friday and missed changing the realm over to a mini game for the day.. Checking to see who is on, then switching it.

• edited February 2016
    Okay. It's now switched to Half Heart Race. I'll change it back at 10:30PM tomorrow. Oh god how could I forget it was saturday.

EDIT:

.....??? So apparently in the hour since I switched it over, my minecraft account was hacked and password changed. And now it is saying I have no realm? I don't know what to do here.

EDIT EDIT:

Managed to get the realms back up. Apparently whoever did it tried to cancel the subscription but didn't have the proper information.

....EDIT EDIT EDIT:
    World was deleted. Test world was also deleted.. Luckily I had backups of both on my google drive. Suucck ittt. We good.

• Can I play?  smassie10 :D
  • edited February 2016

Ellowyn said:
    Can I play?  smassie10 :D
    No sorry. Our Aussie quota is filled!  :P All of you guys seem to lag like crazy!

Invite sent. We are currently set to a mini game.

The list is pretty big! Now if only all of them played regularly :P 

• SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    So - I loaded back in and didn't have any stuff

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • Pectus said:

Ellowyn said:
    Can I play?  smassie10 :D
    No sorry. Our Aussie quota is filled!  :P All of you guys seem to lag like crazy!

Invite sent. We are currently set to a mini game.
    I have NBN so fingers crossed I won't lag!
    @Chakraja and I went on a mining adventure...

The diamond hype is real.
  • edited March 2016
    There MIGHT be a teeny period between the 23rd and 24th where the realm is down due to lack of payment. Not too broke to afford it or anything, it's just not an essential bill so there might be a few hours before it gets paid. For some idiot reason Mojang wants to try and renew it on the 20th, even though it isn't due to be paid until the 24th..

@Synkarin @Kaimanahi @Nymerya @Raeri uhh.. @Taevyn @Yarith @Meliana @Chakraya...? Chakraja? Oh god what is their name. 

• Alright peoples. The minecraft realms are still up and running. Kelly's the big boss these days, but if you need an invite or something fixed you can skype/pm/facebook/snapchat/pigeon me. 

I'm thinking of doing a little mini challenge for everyone who plays. But I'm kind of blanking.

@Chakraja, @Raeri, @Yarith, @Taevyn, and I have been chronicling our Minecraft adventures here: https://twitter.com/Team_Celest . It is mostly a compilation of our failures and Raeri's crazy deeds. We've also been playing a bit of Pixelmon (Pokemon Minecraft). Come play!
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    LOL this is amazing, @Kaimanahi. #whatdidRaerido
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • I might have to try joining for the purpose of building a structure out of prismarine... A series of spires, perhaps. 
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • You have never known trouble until you have tried to survive on an island with @Raeri
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
    Tridemon said:
    I might have to try joining for the purpose of building a structure out of prismarine... A series of spires, perhaps. 
    I was considering making the beacon lighting quest in MC, as if I hadn't had enough of it in Lusternia.
  • Yarith said:
    You have never known trouble until you have tried to survive on an island with @Raeri
    Believe in magic you muggle :<

• http://imgur.com/0nBhUd5 @Kaimanahi I bred and tamed a donkey for you. It's the one without the saddle- you can come get it if you want it!
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.