What are you playing?

Comments

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Lots and lots of League of Legends. People should log in more often and play with me again. Do it. You know you want to!

• OCE right? I could be convinced.
    I actually play on the NA server because that's where me friends who demanded I play were.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I'm late, but screw you guys. Quina was awesome.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • As of tomorrow I'll be playing a looot of Black Desert. Atm playing Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest on the hardest mode - which hurts, a lot. Also catching up on Delicious Emily Honeymoon Cruise, cause I'm apparently 3 games behind.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Lavinya said:
    Lots and lots of League of Legends. People should log in more often and play with me again. Do it. You know you want to!
    What's your name, same?
    Enyalida said:
    Lavinya said:
    What's your name, same?
    Pretty sure I already have you - I'm Senette

edited March 2016
    Yep, guess I just forgot to add that note.

I've been trying out smite. It's like kind of like second person league but more chaotic and with dramatically worse balance.

EDIT: And if you drop $30, you get all the champions forever. If I'm still playing it in a month I might consider it. 
  • I'd love to play LoL with people, but the place I'm currently at is blocking LoL. I'll be able to play it again after the 9th of March. Until then I play Smite. Which is a lot of fun despite the imbalance of heroes. And my favourites are among the weaker ones too apparently. -w-

But yes, people should play Smite with me.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    I ordered a PS4 because reasons, and will be playing ESO with my friend from back in Texas. 
  • I... thought you hated that company. 

• I managed to replace most of my Star Fleet Battles materials.  Now I get to go to Kinko's or whatever and have a bunch of stuff unbound, three-hole punched, and copied.  I'm hosting Battle Group Harrisburg on the 12th, so it looks like not only will I miss out on a bunch of money from my wallet but also the Big Event in Lusternia. On the bright side? I'm actually good at Star Fleet Battles.

http://starfleetgames.com/starfleetbattles.shtml
    </RANT>
    I'll play smite, and yeah - the balance is all over the place. It's like rocket tag LoL half the time.
  • Bought Stardew Valley because I've been wanting to try a game that is like Harvest Moon or Animal Crossing (they've always been a tempting series to try but I've never played either). I got it for @Dylara too since it's her birthday today.

It's good so far. Kind of enjoying how mellow it is.
    Lerad said:
    I... thought you hated that company. 
    I did. But my best friends play so I got suckered into it again. I can only assume their PS4 version isn't abysmal crap like their mac client was.
  • Just bought The Division and FarCry Primal. Can't wait to tear into these games!

• Playing Elder Scrolls on a console.

-shakes head-

And we used to call you Fire Jesus. Give me my money back.

• Nienla said:
    Bought Stardew Valley because I've been wanting to try a game that is like Harvest Moon or Animal Crossing (they've always been a tempting series to try but I've never played either). I got it for @Dylara too since it's her birthday today.

It's good so far. Kind of enjoying how mellow it is.
    All the cuteness.

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Replaying 999. Can't wait for Zero Time Dilemma! :D

• I still haven't completed my EO4...

But, I'm still going to buy this the day it comes out.

I'm such a sucker. =(

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    :O :O :O :O

Report back to ussss.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
    Lerad said:
    Playing Elder Scrolls on a console.

-shakes head-

And we used to call you Fire Jesus. Give me my money back.
    IT WORKS FINE OKAY
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    edited March 2016
    I play Smite with Krellan on xbox almost every weekend, it's super fun. If anyone's into that, let me know.

Currently thinking about playing the Culling because I am all about Battle Royale (or the Hunger Games).
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Attention @Sylandra. Stardew Valley romance update! While methodically wooing one of my marriage prospects, I learned something new about one of the others that made me wonder if I was making the right choice. Now I want to find out what's up with everyone. I take this as a sign that the social elements are on point. I'd bet there are satisfying little details to discover about everybody in town, if you're the kind of player who wants to dig for them.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Shuyin said:
    I play Smite with Krellan on xbox almost every weekend, it's super fun. If anyone's into that, let me know.

Currently thinking about playing the Culling because I am all about Battle Royale (or the Hunger Games).

Shuyin said:

Let me know if you decide to. That game looks quite interesting.
  • Daraius said:
    Attention @Sylandra. Stardew Valley romance update! While methodically wooing one of my marriage prospects, I learned something new about one of the others that made me wonder if I was making the right choice. Now I want to find out what's up with everyone. I take this as a sign that the social elements are on point. I'd bet there are satisfying little details to discover about everybody in town, if you're the kind of player who wants to dig for them.
    You just made me the perfect sales pitch for Stardew Valley. That was what made More Friends of Mineral Town my most favourite Harvest Moon game of all time. Of all time!
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Yessss more positive encouragement to finish cleaning/grading/essay writing!
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    It's also multi player. Up to three other people.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    How does that even work? We must start HalliFarm!
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Daraius said:
    How does that even work? We must start HalliFarm!
    I'll buy the game, just to get in on that Halli-farmin' business.