Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• Lisaera said:
    Popping in for a ten-second rally cry and a little rabble rousing roleplay hardly counts as calling in Lisaera as a "melder." I also paid Glomdoring a visit right after, and I gave both sides a little extra flavor for their bloodshed. 

So. Put that in your back pocket. 
    You should've melded. That way we could've all seen you use wyrd and blacktalon demesne effects. You would've been outed as the closet Glom that you are!
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Help I'm writing Oedipus for Hallifax. Y'all think we are ready for an incest drama, or is that uncouth or something?
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    More Glomdoring visits, @Lisaera. I miss your interactions with Viramother.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Lisaera said:
    Popping in for a ten-second rally cry and a little rabble rousing roleplay hardly counts as calling in Lisaera as a "melder." I also paid Glomdoring a visit right after, and I gave both sides a little extra flavor for their bloodshed. 

Oi, momma. Don't take my joshing personally.

I hear Lisaera's meld is so strong, it hits people that aren't even logged in.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Shaddus said:
    Lisaera said:

Oi, momma. Don't take my joshing personally.

I hear Lisaera's meld is so strong, it hits people that aren't even logged in.
    So THAT'S why my allergies have been acting up.
  • Shaddus said:
    Blaeke said:
    Wish there was some way to limit the amount of defenders someone could have based on PK STATUS or something. I can handle one person showing up to defend, but seven people against one is how you get people never declaring and the same staring contests over and over again. Let people die, let other people declare someone they can't kill, let them learn. Stop stifling all combat to group combat in conflict events, please.

I for one agree with this. If I hit an order mob, defile a shrine, or sneak into an org and kill someone, only a limited amount of people should be able to retaliate. Maybe only a list I can choose from.
    Why are you not a lead devoloper this is such a great idea Shaddus
  • edited March 2016
    Lisaera said:

Does Moon mind if you specialize in Stag totem?
  • Sylandra said:
    Help I'm writing Oedipus for Hallifax. Y'all think we are ready for an incest drama, or is that uncouth or something?
    it's already been in Halli it was big a couple years ago
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Scientists can do research, and couch their findings in the style of a play to share it with others in a way that they might more easily relate to.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    I FINALLY get a chance to play in my own meld, and of course it's a game wide lag spike and we wipe a fight we should've won because of it.

X(
  • Pretty sure I disappointed someone out there. Sorry!
  • Chirbo said:
    Shaddus said:
    Blaeke said:
    Wish there was some way to limit the amount of defenders someone could have based on PK STATUS or something. I can handle one person showing up to defend, but seven people against one is how you get people never declaring and the same staring contests over and over again. Let people die, let other people declare someone they can't kill, let them learn. Stop stifling all combat to group combat in conflict events, please.

I for one agree with this. If I hit an order mob, defile a shrine, or sneak into an org and kill someone, only a limited amount of people should be able to retaliate. Maybe only a list I can choose from.
    Why are you not a lead devoloper this is such a great idea Shaddus
    Probably as good as the one where by initiating combat with literally anyone at any point in time you're opening yourself up to top PK'ers jumping at you immediately if they so feel like it just because they won't be punished by game mechanics.
  • Maybe just maybe it's so people don't do petty "raiding" where they go kick and run.
  • "Someone just killed x mob? Okay let's take 4 guys to scare them off and maybe they'll knock it off."
  • FalaeronFalaeron Jolteon
    edited March 2016
    Real talk. Nobody is ever going to gank someone whom they aren't sure they have a chance of killing, let alone won't die to 1v1. Don't even pretend you will.
  • Avurekhos and I would prove you wrong, @Falmiis.

@Taevyn it made me think of you
  • ok
    gif didn't
    show
    up
  • Suppose I was thinking of bringing Lillie back after not playing regularly since, oh, early-mid 2014. 

What would I need to know?
    The Necromentate's mind opens to you, and a grotesque, demonic figure appears in your mind's eye, screaming in torment:
    "THE DEMON LORDS CAN NEVER TRULY BE KILLED - GREAT IS THEIR POWER."

You shock a platinum-coloured geomycus with tales of terror bestowed on villages who don't follow Magnagora.
    A platinum-coloured geomycus slaps her knee and declares that, by the gods, Ptoma Hive should follow the Grand Empire of Magnagora after all!
    Shouts rise up from Ptoma Hive, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Grand Empire of Magnagora.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    You got replaced.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Lillie said:
    Suppose I was thinking of bringing Lillie back after not playing regularly since, oh, early-mid 2014. 

What would I need to know?
    Everything will cease to exist. Factions, explosions and chaos.
    It will be awesome.

Seriously, all guilds will be replaced by factions.
  • Also, you're gonna have to replace all your cures.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • ....my gif is broken
  • Shaddus said:
    You got replaced.
    In what capacity?

The Necromentate's mind opens to you, and a grotesque, demonic figure appears in your mind's eye, screaming in torment:
    "THE DEMON LORDS CAN NEVER TRULY BE KILLED - GREAT IS THEIR POWER."

You shock a platinum-coloured geomycus with tales of terror bestowed on villages who don't follow Magnagora.
    A platinum-coloured geomycus slaps her knee and declares that, by the gods, Ptoma Hive should follow the Grand Empire of Magnagora after all!
    Shouts rise up from Ptoma Hive, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Grand Empire of Magnagora.

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Still tend to forget I have liquid rifts and am attempting to embrace figurines, even though they make me not want to offer until my units are ridiculously high.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
This discussion has been closed.