age ratio of lusternia's playerbase

edited March 2016 in The Real World
Damn you, enter button. Damn you. I wasn't done editing the poll! T_T Is there a way to edit it, so that I can add a few more options?

This poll stems from blatant curiosity .. and also my wondering if I, at sixteen years old (seventeen in April), really am the game's youngest active player.

Comments

• 19-25 for me.

I have seen a few persons above 35 around here.
  • Was gonna say, aren't Shaddus and Tully like 45-50 something?
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I'm 62, thank you.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • I figured you were older, you keep posting pictures of your grandkids
  • Xenthos said:
    So nobody can be over 35?
    D: No, I wasn't done editing! >.>

• I'm as old as Hallen.
  • Glad to see I'm still one of the youngest here!

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    I turn thirty next month.

Oh God...
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    I'll be graduating from the 19-25 age bracket this year.
  • I cannot answer the poll as there is no option for "Older than dirt"
  • that's anything over 35 really
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    I'm 12
  • At night I always look 18.
    See you in Sapience.
  • You guys are all so young

06/30/2014 19:37 Silvanus channels the power of the Megalith of Doom for you, stripping you of your Vernal Ascendant status.......bastard!!

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    What do twenty-five year olds pick? They're on there twice!
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Sylandra said:

The one what makes you seem younger.

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Shuyin said:
    I'm 12
    If we were going by height, maybe.
  • Everyone here is so old :v I now understand how you all fuel your ridiculous credit consumption now, you old cronies.

S-Sure does feel good being 20. Dat student debt and crippling sense of "what do". Yeah.

• Celina said:
    Shuyin said:
    I'm 12
    If we were going by height, maybe.
    Centimeters, inches, or feet?
    7c95dbc25a4a9ae292cccb899a49a79b18529207e135ebccd89c0877d386ebea
    ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY GLOW CLOUD.
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    edited March 2016
    Sylandra said:
    I went with 19-25 because it perfectly matches the ages I've been during my time with Lusternia, while doing my best to ignore the crushing existential despair surrounding the fact that I started playing this six years ago. It really doesn't feel like it. I was a totally different person then. A baby. A larva.
  • Sedanas said:
    Everyone here is so old :v I now understand how you all fuel your ridiculous credit consumption now, you old cronies.

S-Sure does feel good being 20. Dat student debt and crippling sense of "what do". Yeah.

Don't you worry, even after you graduate and get your Big Boy/Girl job, that crippling student debt won't go away anytime soon!

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Havastus said:
    Sedanas said:
    Everyone here is so old :v I now understand how you all fuel your ridiculous credit consumption now, you old cronies.

Don't you worry, even after you graduate and get your Big Boy/Girl job, that crippling student debt won't go away anytime soon!
    Exactly, I just read an article about a woman that graduated from Law School in 2008, has over 170K in student debt, and has applied to over 150 law firms. No job yet.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • So .. no way to edit polls?

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    His age is obscured from perception.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Yarou said:
    So .. no way to edit polls?
    Not that I can find.