I saw Zootopia so I'm probably a furry now. It's so good guys. :x
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Daraius said:
    I saw Zootopia so I'm probably a furry now. It's so good guys. :x
    'Now'?
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Probably! Not 100% sure how it works. But I am 100% sure everyone needs to go see Zootopia so it becomes the next Frozen and I can spend the next couple years painting cute animals on kids' birthday cakes.
    I used to make cakes.

• edited March 2016
    Phoebus said:
    Trying to get the hang of double crochet now that my single crochet looks mostly acceptable. I'm having a hard time following tutorials and my little practice square looks a bit like one of those webs made by spiders on drugs, but I think I'm getting the hang of it. I'm honestly excited that I'm making progress at all; I usually can't teach myself things worth a damn. Hopefully once I get the basics down I'll be able to make an actual thing.  :)
    My first four or five squares were not square, and looked like super drunk trapezoids. It comes with practice, and honestly, watch all of the videos and look up all of the diagrams. It's definitely a hands-on practice thing, you'll eventually get to the point where you don't even have to look at what you're doing. So keep it up!

Guest Cat arrived this morning, she's really scared and grumpy and I feel really bad for her. Her human is not here, instead there are two strange humans. This is not her house, and there is a weird cat trying really hard to be friends with her. Fandy, my cat, has been all over near the crate she decided to hide in, being super submissive and trying really hard to be friends. Just trying to be friends, it's cute, but Medli is not having any of it. I hope she'll calm down. :/

ON THE PLUS SIDE: Stardew Valley came out on steam(finally a PC harvest moon that's GOOD) and I've gotten all but 2 and a half things finished in regards to applying for college. So, yay. (Not buying Stardew until I finish college stuff, because it's a reward for doing things)
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Alary said:
    ON THE PLUS SIDE: Stardew Valley came out on steam(finally a PC harvest moon that's GOOD) and I've gotten all but 2 and a half things finished in regards to applying for college. So, yay. (Not buying Stardew until I finish college stuff, because it's a reward for doing things)
    THAT IS ON MY TO-REWARD-MYSELF LIST FOR WHEN I FINISH GRADING! It looks awesome.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Alary said:

Say what?! *goes to check out*

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

Also just got my thesis committee finalized and I got the professors I most wanted, eeee. Time to crack down.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    I am so ready for Zootopia. 
  • Girlfriend bought herself a new car today. Now I don't have to drive her back to school tomorrow! WAHOO!!

• Also, No Man's Sky is coming out in June. I'm so excited!

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Also, Cyan World's Obduction is coming out in June. Super excited!

And bought my wife (and me, let's be honest), The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD as an early birthday present. Woo!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • I got my copy of Twilight Princess HD yesterday, early birthday present for myself. <3

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• edited March 2016
    Stardew Valley is going to be my reward after my second Calculus II midterm on Thursday. :)

edited March 2016
    Sylandra said:
    Alary said:
    THAT IS ON MY TO-REWARD-MYSELF LIST FOR WHEN I FINISH GRADING! It looks awesome.

I pretty much lost an entire day to this so I would humbly advise definitely waiting until you have nothing important or pressing to address before downloading.
    I used to make cakes.

• RPDR!!!!
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Shulamit was raving about this Stardew Valley on Twitter the other night. I guess I'll have to check it out.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:
    Shulamit was raving about this Stardew Valley on Twitter the other night. I guess I'll have to check it out.
    It's fun!

@Daraius is not a Social Bartle type so I request that someone who actually interacts with villagers in Stardew Valley to please tell me whether or not the social aspect of the game is fantastic or so-so or idk pretty terrible?

Let me live vicariously through you. =((
    Daraius said:
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Annick said:
    RPDR!!!!
    I have to admit, I am not excited about the queens this season. I know so many people farting rainbows over Bob the Drag Queen, but I don't find him that funny. 

Also I don't get Acid Betty. I mean, I get it as an interpretation of Drag, but she looks like a full dude in a wig. I've always preferred the fishy queens but even Derrick Berry is a big ball of "meh."

God willing this isn't another terrible season like 7 was.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Oh my rave: Elder Scrolls Online isn't bad! I've been enjoying it.
    Sylandra said:
    @Daraius is not a Social Bartle type so I request that someone who actually interacts with villagers in Stardew Valley to please tell me whether or not the social aspect of the game is fantastic or so-so or idk pretty terrible?

Let me live vicariously through you. =((
    Can you even apply Bartle types to farming sims?!
    I used to make cakes.

• Celina said:
    Annick said:
    RPDR!!!!
    I have to admit, I am not excited about the queens this season. I know so many people farting rainbows over Bob the Drag Queen, but I don't find him that funny. 

Also I don't get Acid Betty. I mean, I get it as an interpretation of Drag, but she looks like a full dude in a wig. I've always preferred the fishy queens but even Derrick Berry is a big ball of "meh."

I can say outside of the one who got Bitch Ball as their category I actually want to see more from each of the queens and how they bring their aesthetic to each challenge.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    edited March 2016
    Celina said:
    Annick said:
    RPDR!!!!

Looked Acid Betty up out of curiosity -- I don't know, she looks like she's trying to pull of a punky/edgy pop chick kind of vibe.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• I had a very wonderful birthday.  :x

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Took the standardized test (the TEAS) that determines access to the nursing program, left with a slightly lower score than I expected. I texted my overachiever friend who has been studying forever for the same friend, and I got a solid 10 percentage points higher than her. Feeling good about my chances.