Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Falmiis said:
    Lavinya said:
    I will likely miss ascension this year (like every other year) because 4am on a Monday is the worst.
    It's on Sunday

She's in Australia.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Falmiis said:
    Lavinya said:
    I will likely miss ascension this year (like every other year) because 4am on a Monday is the worst.
    It's on Sunday
    Depending on how far east you go... nope!
  • Unless you're Australian. And at that point, it's really your ancestors' fault for being dirty criminals.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Yes. Your Sunday is Monday for me, past dwellers.

• It's on Sunday Australian.

It's 11am PST on the 12th, which is Saturday, so for her it'd be Sunday morning.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    it...wait what?

So it is. I take it back, I might be willing to get up for that. Paging @Leolamins, looks like you won't have to compete from the airport this time. 

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Silly airports and airplanes. Ride a kangaroo home!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

That awkward moment when your mind clicks and you realise what "preceding" means, because you thought the Gala was this Sunday's weave and not tonight and the cups aren't done and you aren't sure if there's enough pie and do Celestian even drink whiskey and are seawolf meringues too partisan and....yeah.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.

• Shaddus said:
    That awkward moment when your mind clicks and you realise what "preceding" means, because you thought the Gala was this Sunday's weave and not tonight and the cups aren't done and you aren't sure if there's enough pie and do Celestian even drink whiskey and are seawolf meringues too partisan and....yeah.
    It will be a wonderful event, and it will turn out lovely! Just remember that.

Currently Playing in: The doctors office. One more needle and I might just lose it again.
  • YES IT WILL!

MUCH SURPRISES

MANY EXCITE

SO AWESOME
  • Ascension will happen one day early, and with Irillia the only one around, we get our first Beauty ascendant. #WishfulThinking
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • Forums finally booted me from my chirbo account
  • Drocilla said:
    YES IT WILL!

MUCH SURPRISES

MANY EXCITE

SO AWESOME
    Very gala.

Wow.
  • These lag spikes leading to dcs are getting very annoying now.
    Kudos to the admin (especially whoever was behind the waiter, you rock) letting me be even a minor part of this.
  • I got TWO DOLLS from my Iron Coins wtf
  • Gwenelle said:
    I got TWO DOLLS from my Iron Coins wtf
    I'll take em if you dont' want.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    LAIRIN WAS ROBBED
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • 2 FOR 2 BOYS, CALL ME THE DWARVEN PREDICTOR.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Lairin got robbed yo, dirty Chancel dwarf

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • Hey you don't know, that could be a legal Dwarven wrestling move, you're all just mad you didn't win your bets!

(I knew they wouldn't let the underdog win twice in a row, this is IRE not Disney)
  • I think I ran off to quick, I didn't see what Sergio actually announced for me. D:
  • It was "the ancestral Lord Lehki of the esteemed House Mes'ard, Heir of Glinshari" :D
  • Sorry if I miss Ascension tomorrow, I'm going to be getting pissed-off-my-arse drunk tonight and I'm not sure if I'll be home by 2pm tomorrow. 

#celinaforTA
    I still <3 you @Shaddus
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

Nah, bro. You about got deathsonged and branded an enemy of the only order that doesn't -have- enemies. Just be glad Narynth was there to help out.
  • Drocilla said:
    It was "the ancestral Lord Lehki of the esteemed House Mes'ard, Heir of Glinshari" :D
    Ooh, yay. Thanks Drocilla. :D
    Hey, if the stuff had your mark, I wouldn't take them.

#bringShikariback 

Your first thought when you go to a party is to probe stuff to see if you can steal it?
This discussion has been closed.