Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• I'm shocked nobody made the waiter bring them everything from the kitchen. :D
  • In all honesty, I couldn't make the waiter bring me a glass of champagne. Such sloppy work-ethic. Clearly not of Hallifaxian breed. :-w

(But it was a ton of fun. Thanks!)
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Drocilla said:
    I'm shocked nobody made the waiter bring them everything from the kitchen. :D
    It was discussed.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Am I the only one hoping this was an excuse to bring the Wayfaire back? >.>
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Where's this suggestion box so we can keep trolling suggesting things? :halo:
  • *logs on, sees a revolt*

*Notices is infamous Talthos peaced revolt. Dairuchi naturally already taken*

*Sees no one from Mag on prime for obvious reasons*

*logs off, goes watches anime*
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Disappointed to miss the event today! Though the science festival in the city today was great fun :)

• We did surprisingly well considering it was just five of us, with only @Steingrim having all 3 village influencing abilities. Taught @Jidao and @Tasbel some quick things on revolts, and worked with @Tarkenton in shattering some people. Yay, Gaudiguch!
    See you in Sapience.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    I just had fun running around and debating people since I didn't have the village influence attacks. Good fun!
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    edited March 2016
    Inb4 @Nienla complains about early morning revolts

Gala was great! I feel a bit bad about disappearing for a bit while I got twerked up on. I was secretly hoping oiled up dwarf wrestling was the introduction of Gaudi monks

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • Synkarin said:
    Inb4 @Nienla complains about early morning revolts

Gala was great! I feel a bit bad about disappearing for a bit while I got twerked up on. I was secretly hoping oiled up dwarf wrestling was the introduction of Gaudi monks

I'm still too sick to rant much, but I admit that I had brief grunt or two when I logged in and saw yet another early morning revolt in a row in the last 2 1/2 months.

Oh well.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    I mean, it works perfectly for me since I hate revolts and the best excuse for not being there is "It was 2 am and I was sleeping."
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Drocilla said:
    By the way, whoever put this in the suggestion box:

You read what is written on light grey stationery:
    All-dwarf oil wrestling competition.

You, sir or madam, are a genius and a troll. And we, the admin, were more than happy to troll right back. <3
    Were the suggestions anonymous or something?  It was indeed a sir, and he fessed up to it while the second set of dwarves were grappling.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Ascension RP: We're going to back the org that we shouldn't because we don't want to back the person we don't like.
  • I should have stayed in bed.
  • Congratulations Gaudiguch and Celina.
  • This needs a plot twist.
    See you in Sapience.
  • Considering how much I did to try to make conflict happen during the challenge, I can't help but be a little salty about the post about Ascension.
  • Kind of interesting that the admin chose to insult everyone for cooperating over something that... threatens the existence of everyone..?
    beep
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    For the record, Serenwilde WAS up there. We had our hands full with a swarm of evil glomdorians giving us a fight, so... LIES AND SLANDER! /forumRP

;-)

Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • Hey, I mean, it's not like Serenwilde or Celest had anything to fight for. 
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • What the actual :| happened?
This discussion has been closed.