Mudlet 3 window resizing problems

AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
edited March 2016 in Mechanic's Corner
Hi,

so I switched to mudlet 3 just now and have this one problem where, even while maximized, mudlet decides on startup (twice) to resize it back to a small portion of the actual available space. Peeking around didn't reveal anything to set this right and am very confused by mudlet's behavior here. Googling didn't reveal anything useful, so if anybody got a solution... please share.

my work around is right now to initialize all my gui functions _after_ mudlet stopped being confused and stays maximized, but that's annoying.

edit: seems to be even worse then I thought. tabbing in/out of the gui can distort gui settings (like your typing bar being overshadowed) and you have a chance on the size of the type bar changing to multiline that it will also result down to small. yay.
Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.

Comments

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    I've found that increasing the minimum size of the input bar helps with the multi-line issue, since that was breaking stuff for me too.
  • Has Mudlet 3 got a new release? Last I saw they had not done anything with it in a year.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Still delta if I recall. Which is a shame since sound still doesn't work.
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    @Tarkenton Thank you, that may at least lower the amount of times the thing randomly resizes...
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.