Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• Falmiis said:
    Garnuk gives a shark-tooth necklace with beads of clouds and two shark teeth to you.

Shaping the clouds about him to illustrate his point, Garnuk, the Floating Goblin Shark says, "The necklace will not
    last forever, not even in a shop. If I find you doing something else above and beyond, then I will add teeth to the
    necklace for you."

Sloshing waves against his bubble's membrane, Garnuk, the Floating Goblin Shark says, "You have two teeth already for
    your efforts during the Ascension."

Thanks @Garnuk!
    Shark teeth he says...looks suspisiouly like bunny ears.
  • Shark bait, oo ah ah.
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • Raves & thank you to whomever replanted the Sea of Despair with sargassum! Makes this herbalist very happy. I try to replant as much as possible.
    Flames erupt from the caldera below as a distorted voice echoes, "Their spirit must be broken if they wish to be reborn as true warriors."
  • edited March 2016
    Just wanna give a rave out to all the reviewers, mortal and otherwise. 
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • These almost constant fights are fun.

Such spam.

Much fun.
  • Well, the leprechaun presents were crap, well, IDK what eh master artist seals are, so maybe they aren't?
    The rest bleh.
    But I got a fuzzy wuzzy spider from the wheel! 
    Raves for the @Wheel

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    You can trade them in for credits.
  • I did.
    Finally learned Green!
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Did he give you a prismatic shard?
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • edited March 2016
    Raves to @Aeldra for entrusting her beautiful dream phoenix to me. She's lovely and so pretty  :x
  • He gave her love and attention
  • Alik said:

Good combat leadership @Salome.

FIRE MAMA SO PROUD.
  • edited March 2016
    Alik said:

Good combat leadership @Salome.

FIRE MAMA SO PROUD.
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • Whoever invented Pyschodrama gets mad props from me. It's like pokemon, but for Lusternia! And raves for @Vladimere for being patient with me.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Adding a rave to @Aelanahi who is possibly one of the sweetest people in Lusternia. Her messages are a ray of sunshine on a cloudy day!
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Trash talking with @Rancoura is fun
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    edited March 2016
    Don't get used to it.  :-w

Though I do enjoy @Gwenelle's somewhat witty comments to Demartel's "Rancoura smells like a goat" lines.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• I really hope you're becoming a regular combatant 
    Gwenelle said:
    I really hope you're becoming trying to become a regular combatant 

That's a bit more accurate /:)

Before an earthly flight

• Gwenelle and Rancoura 1v1 now.

Who can get the other to <50% mana first?!
  • Rancoura! We can both just flail and spam our mana drain like the helpless combat newbies we are :D
  • Rancoura said:
    Don't get used to it.  :-w

Though I do enjoy @Gwenelle's somewhat witty comments to Demartel's "Rancoura smells like a goat" lines.

Hey hey, I didn't say you smelled like a goat. I said I don't know if you smell like a goat because you wouldn't come over where I was!
    edited March 2016
    The implication was there! My point being, I enjoy clever banter over banal attempts to get me to come and 1v2 you :P

Before an earthly flight

Also, I am working on kill tactics that don't involve mana-drain-reliance. I promise!

Before an earthly flight

• If you wanna drain mana, drain mana to your heart's content. Don't let the haters tell you otherwise.
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it