What would you suggest as the minimum requirements for an Aethership?

edited March 2013 in Q&A
I'm thinking about expanding my manse and turning it into an aethership.  However, I'm still pretty new to aethercraft, and have only been on a handful of hunting trips (and even that was loooooooooooooong ago).

Credit-based enhancements are out of the question for a long time.  I'm looking more for recommendations of room-size, gold-purchased equipment, and the like.

The ultimate goals are: 1) to be able to take myself to aetherbubbles, 2) have enough of a buffer to safely learn how to pilot, and 3) be able to use the ship for hunting trips [if there are various difficulties in hunting, what might they be?].

Best Answers

Answers

• How many rooms would it take to get around 4,000 hull?
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    60 rooms.  Ish.
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Mag's got quite a bit of aetherships that don't get used very often, though most of them sit and wait on a bubble for an aetherflare. And they are all in my name, muhahahaha! (its really cause I have a whistle).

And a couple of Mag citizens also have 8000+ Hull ships that they let people use if you ask nicely (assuming you refit it with power when done).

2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.