Looking for ways to gain the following afflictions or people who can afflict them

AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
Hi,

by no means sure am posting this in the right place.

Am looking for people being able to afflict a few specific things, for the purpose of updating m&mf's healing support in being able to cure this new afflictions:

collapsedlung
damagedorgans
damagedthroat
mutlilatedrightarm
crushedchest
internalbleeding
mutlilatedrightleg
mutilatedleftarm
damagedskull
mutilatedleftleg

I've tried to find people ingame, but I have sadly failed to do (except for mutliated arms/legs, but I'd need further testing on that). If someone has any ideas how to get these afflictions without the involvement of further players, that would also be welcome! (Problem is: without knowing what in healing cures those afflictions, I can't actually have them cured).
Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.

Comments

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    I'll look for you in game, pretty sure I can hand out all of those affs with the various warrior specs I have. If you can't catch me specifically, bug other warriors. Majority of those I think are bonecrusher/axelord deliverable. I'm usually around in the later evening, PST.
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    @Tarkenton Thank you for your offer, I found someone to help me with those all.

Sadly the result is mostly 'we'll need to wait for the healing revamp', but now I know that m&m does (nearly) everything it can do to make use of the healing skill.

:-)
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.