The 16 Personalities

13»

Comments

• Thayan said:
    Advocate (INFJ-T). A lot of it strikes me as extremely accurate. 
    I  also got the ADVOCATE (INFJ).
    I really do need my me space at times to recharge my batteries.

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• I got Logician (INTP-T), as a player of course. Ulie, on the other hand, got the Debater (ENTP-A); vivacious little crazy faeling, that one.
  • I put a lot of myself in Narynth, so this speaks well for both of us:

ENFJ: The Protagonist
    ENFJs are natural-born leaders, full of passion and charisma. Forming around two percent of the population, they are oftentimes our politicians, our coaches and our teachers, reaching out and inspiring others to achieve and to do good in the world. With a natural confidence that begets influence, ENFJs take a great deal of pride and joy in guiding others to work together to improve themselves and their community.

...okay I giggled.
  • edited March 2016
    Im classified as the Debater ENTP-T, 
    I am Extraverted, Intuitive, Thinking, Prospecting and Turbulent

Sounds about right, but I think my extraversion is due to necessity and stubborness..gotta get stuff done.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Narynth said:
    I put a lot of myself in Narynth, so this speaks well for both of us:

ENFJ: The Protagonist
    ENFJs are natural-born leaders, full of passion and charisma. Forming around two percent of the population, they are oftentimes our politicians, our coaches and our teachers, reaching out and inspiring others to achieve and to do good in the world. With a natural confidence that begets influence, ENFJs take a great deal of pride and joy in guiding others to work together to improve themselves and their community.

...okay I giggled.
    Dating an ENFJ irl. :o My lady-crush on Narynth is now officially explained.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    edited March 2016
    I answered for Maligorn. We are very alike in some aspects, and sometimes not, so. Incoming real-person test results in a few.

Your personality type is:
    Debater (ENTP-t)

• MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Your personality type is:
    Logician (INTP-t)

So basically Maligorn is an extroverted version of me.

• Celina/Cyndarin is a an ISTP.

Weaknesses include stubborn, insensitive, private, easily bored, and risky behavior. 

The parenthood part made me LOL.

@Salome: Where ISTP parents struggle most, as with their other relationships, is in emotional bonding. Emotional control is something that children learn and adapt to over years, and comparatively unemotional ISTPs are often left at a loss for what to do in the meantime.