Ugh, thanks Glomdoring...

So, not that anyone cares but I just left Magnagora and made my way over to a quaint little forest called Glomdoring, and played there on and off for a few hours last night. It eventually came to the point where I had to be up in 8 hours but wasn't tired at all so I kept playing. Finally at about 5 hours until I had to wake up, and @Tylwyth explaining some things IC to me, I finally disappeared into dreamland, which is where the story begins...

So I didn't actually realize that I'd fallen asleep even though I was holding 2 cell phones at the time, and I was looking down when all of a sudden a message pops up on the phone that says, "Would you like to spread the Wyrd? This will make the phone unusable," and I stand there for a second thinking about it and then the message changes to, "No, it will literally make the phone unusable ever again, the Wyrd will come out of the phone."

So I hit okay and the phone starts vibrating pretty vigorously and I throw it onto the ground where in full Jumanji like fashion roots smash out of the screen and take hold in the ground, lifting the phone up before it's completely covered. So it stands to reason that a tree would form right, even in dream world? Does that happen? No it doesn't. In stead, a giant purple centipede about as wide as a semi and long as a train bursts out the center of the roots and starts destroying things and what it destroys is replaced by the roots which it turns out are actually it's legs. I throw the other phone away but the same thing happens, and these 2 giant centipedes start destroying everything and eventually clamp their jaws together and form this big purple, fleshy, tree like bridge which they just destroyed in the first place with their big drama queen jaw battle. Then I woke up.

This thread has no purpose, I'm just sharing my weird dream inspired by Lusternia. Feel free to share yours.

Comments

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Quaint little forest? I dare you to say that to your friendly neighbourhood thornbeast!
  • One of us.... one of us!
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Xenthos said:
    Quaint little forest? I dare you to say that to your friendly neighbourhood thornbeast!

While you're having tea with our graciously accommodating black widow spiders.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

Yes. They'll all be demanding so much of your attention at once, you'll find yourself spinning between them.

Before an earthly flight

• (The puns, they burn!)
  • Ulalah...I think your banners got a bit out of hand...
  • Or should I say eyephone.

• Gwenelle said:
    Ulalah...I think your banners got a bit out of hand...
    Shhh, I fixed it. (Sorry about that.)

That is a horrifying bird.
  • You had me at "This thread has no purpose".
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I've had way too many Lusternia inspired dreams in my time. Sometimes in text.

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    You ever have dreams entirely in text? I had that during the hey-day of my Lusternia addiction.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
    None of my bad dreams about Lusternia have been about Glomdoring, it's lovely. They've been about the Soulless coming in and eating everything, or Avurekhos being a dreamweaver and chasing me around real-world areas trying to kill me while I kept invoking indigo. 

Before an earthly flight

• I actually had a dream that all of the Gods favoured me for finding Shikari, but then I became Xynthin 2.0.
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • Rancoura said:
    None of my bad dreams about Lusternia have been about Glomdoring, it's lovely. They've been about the Soulless coming in and eating everything, or Avurekhos being a dreamweaver and chasing me around real-world areas trying to kill me while I kept invoking indigo. 

Such a jerk terrorizing you in your dreams like that, I bet he was trying to coalesce and gore you too. So predictable, being all stag-like grazing on that grass like he owns the place. Trying to be so majestic as he hunts down great people like @Rancoura in the streets of Toronto. Mad Stag I say, watch out he might try to push you off a CN tower. I bet he's in his forest as I speak trying to steeple his hooves together while plotting to terrorize Glomdorians in their dreams some more.

If only I had wings IRL like Rancoura so I could fly off the CN Tower instead :(

Before an earthly flight

• Alseid said:
    So, not that anyone cares but I just left Magnagora and made my way over to a quaint little forest called Glomdoring, and played there on and off for a few hours last night. It eventually came to the point where I had to be up in 8 hours but wasn't tired at all so I kept playing. Finally at about 5 hours until I had to wake up, and @Tylwyth explaining some things IC to me, I finally disappeared into dreamland, which is where the story begins...

In stead, a giant purple centipede about as wide as a semi and long as a train bursts out the center of the roots and starts destroying things and what it destroys is replaced by the roots which it turns out are actually it's legs. I throw the other phone away but the same thing happens, 

This thread has no purpose, I'm just sharing my weird dream inspired by Lusternia. Feel free to share yours.

For future reference, the centipedes should be mauve, not purple.
    Other than that, cool dream.
    xD 
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Or should I say eyephone.

omg it's @crek!