Commune locate novices

>---------------------------[ Changelog Entry #291 ]--------------------------<
   Entered by: Iosai the Anomaly                   Date: 2013-03-13 11:47:55

o Guild leaders, secretaries, and undersecretaries now have access to
   GUILD LOCATE NOVICES. This will show the room and area of all logged-in
   novices.

o City/Commune leaders, collegium teachers, and ambassadors (incl.
   aides) can now use CITY/COMMUNE LOCATE NOVICES.

o Any items dropped by a novice upon death or logout will be
   automatically collected by friendly travellers and mailed back to him or
   her.
>-----------------------------------------------------------------------------<

Bug #7166   Resolution: Commune locate novices works for patrons, leaders (seneschal/moonhart 
circle), ambassadors and aides.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------[Saran on 3/13/2013 @ 13:11 bugs]------
"Commune locate novices" does not seem to function for Guild administrators under the privs as 
chancellors

So I got this... I really have to ask, like... seriously... what? Guild Administrators who are the Chancellors of the collegiums and responsible for appointing teachers, who were listed in the changelog regarding this as having the privilege, have to get the ambassador to give them a priv that they can give to anyone else in their guild?

Comments

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Wow... uhhh, don't know what to tell you there. I'd say... go and send a message to Esty, because collegium teachers -do- have that ability (had someone else check as me testing it would be rather pointless while being on the shadow court)

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • In the meantime, get yourself appointed aide to the Ambassador. But I agree you shouldn't have to.
  • edited March 2013
    Yeah, I know I'm just dumbfounded that I there is a privilege that I can give to every single other person in my guild but I can't actually use myself.
  • We'll look into it. I think the bug resolver got confused.
This discussion has been closed.