Dream Homes, Architecture or Gorgeous-Looking Places

edited February 2015 in The Funnies
I have just found some really awesome underwater homes. They are a real possibility and they look dreamy. Given that we don't have millions, there is also the possibility to spend vacations in similar underwater resorts.
Here is the link to the awesome underwater homes (it offers both underwater homes and underwater hotel rooms): http://www.ussubstructures.com/h2o.html
This one also (it offers underwater hotel rooms): http://www.deep-ocean-technology.com/home.html

Some interesting articles about it:

Feel free to post other awesome places where you'd like to go! :)

Comments

• The Dali Museum in Spain

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    This is my current actual dream home. It's small, cute, fairly recently renovated, and incredibly conveniently located relative to my favorite things in Richmond. Plus that hill has extreme landscaping potential. Imagine a multi-tiered zen rock garden.

I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Portable, low-energy house ecocapsules. 

imageimageimage
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    That second one is a very bad idea. I'm imagining prickly dead needles all over the place.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    There's no way to hide! It's all one giant window! How can one properly hermit??
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    I was thinking more of drones, personally. No privacy, ever. Shudder.
  • I was thinking of that too and my solution was to tint the windows so that you can look outside but the people outside can't look inside.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Some more mundane pics from me, but these are some homes I pass on my daily dog walk (all on the same side of the street with a view of the lake!). I wouldn't mind moving right in to any of them. :)

I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."

My boyfriend and I are looking at tiny homes/small homes. We currently live in a very well laid out 1 bedroom apartment and realistically don't need anything that's really any bigger. Other than it could have more/better storage space.

Flames erupt from the caldera below as a distorted voice echoes, "Their spirit must be broken if they wish to be reborn as true warriors."
  • I needed to share these with someone.

Source/more.
    Flames erupt from the caldera below as a distorted voice echoes, "Their spirit must be broken if they wish to be reborn as true warriors."
  • Ah, I love green architecture. For a class project I was part of the design of a parking structure with green walls to act as wind breaks and a new campus building that also doubled as a greenhouse/indoor garden.  :x

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• When Hallifax and Serenwilde combine
  • edited May 2016

National Architects Union Headquarters (Romania)
  • edited June 2016
    I wanted to share with you one of my favourite places in Montreal!

Palais des congrès de Montréal

I had a second photo that I actually took, but it's not uploading. :(

• I hope I get to  go see it soon, I have yet to go to Montreal and places like that are just gorgeous!

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• Kindling. I'm 98% sure that would not pass the fire code.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    @Alaksanteri - Where is that?  :x

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight