The things you miss

13»

Comments

• Majanishi said:
    That will happen as the game ages. I agree, the sense of wonder is kind of missing now. I occasionally live vicariously through an actual new novice, but I honestly feel like 90% of novices are people who have played Lusternia before and have either got lots of alts (@Shaddus ALL THE ALTS) or have ditched their previous main to have a new breath of fresh air. It's just kind of a little stale for me now I guess...
    Brand new, right here! I only learned about how to get from the Celest portal to the Aetherplex a few days ago. Looking forward to skilling up Influence and some Dramatics when I login next!

I'd be more active, but I'm having severe computer troubles right now.
  • Jeez, I still find myself reading the Lusternia forums from time to time, even though I've all but abandoned Wuy now. I didn't get the chance to know many of the people on this thread, but those names really do bring back memories!

I miss the golden age of the Aquamancers (when Forren was our champion - and Vesar, Acrune, Kaileigh, Placeus, Geb, many more... hell it was even fun when Munsia was there :D) I have a big soft spot for Celest. And then there was the founding of Hallifax; the old Shevats were the last bit of fun I had before we all left. I can't believe it's been 7 years since we all started playing. So much has changed! :O
  • y'Kaliath
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Just the other day I was saying how i miss Wuylinfe and Llesvelt
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.