Manse for sale, also liquidating Curio and Ikon collections.

KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
edited April 2016 in Last Chance Trading Post
Since I almost never use it, I am putting up my manse for sale.  It currently contains the following:

9 rooms
2 x Aether Mine (Gold/silver/platinum)
1 x Aether Jewel Mine (Gems)
1 x Aether Copse (Wood/fish)
1 x Snowman
1 x Stasis Gem in one room

Each Aether Gem is worth 50 dingbats, the snowman also worth 50 dingbats, the stasis gem worth 50 credits.

Working off a current market rate of 40,000 gold per credit, everything altogether is worth around  334 credits, so I'm setting my asking price at 300 credits.

Contacting me here is preferable as I don't really log into Kagato all that much anymore.

My list of Curio pieces and ikons can be found here: http://pastebin.com/vtTL5QDj
Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?

Comments

• What's your going rate for ikons? Also, could you post the info for them, ie IKON LIST INFO?
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    The list is in the pastebin link. (Am at work at thr moment)

• Iytha is probably asking for the list of the ikons' abilities/stats, for those who want to build a deck and play.

(I'm slightly interested as well)

• Lerad said:
    Iytha is probably asking for the list of the ikons' abilities/stats, for those who want to build a deck and play.

(I'm slightly interested as well)
    This. I'm interested in the ikons for psychodrama, not for consuming. How much I'd be willing to pay depends very much on how many are playable and how many are consumption fodder.
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    It's less convenient because you have to cross reference things, but I think this has a more or less full list of ikons with their powers. From Xiel's Site.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • I might be interested in a couple Ikons. Ikons I don't already have specifically. I'm collecting them and I especially lack Ikons from other orgs. What do you ask for per ikon?
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    edited April 2016
    To be perfectly honest, I have absolutely no idea what ikons are currently selling for at the moment - I've scoured the forums and looked through ads in lusternia, there seems to be very little, if no, information as to common pricings for each rarity.

That being said, I'll let people make offers as long as they are not insultingly low.  Please MESSAGE me with what you want, and what  you are offering so I get an email letting me know to poke my head in.  I'm not interested in trades, BTW.