What are you listening to at the moment?

Comments

• Kesha released a new single. It's pop, but I still think she's wildly under-appreciated for her actual talent because she does pop music. 

It's a great song, especially if you have been following her legal battles. 

YAS GURL. 

• Have some IQ:

7c95dbc25a4a9ae292cccb899a49a79b18529207e135ebccd89c0877d386ebea
    ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY GLOW CLOUD.
  • 7c95dbc25a4a9ae292cccb899a49a79b18529207e135ebccd89c0877d386ebea
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game

I haven't played piano in years but I'm tempted to give this a go because, great song.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • edited May 2016
    Because being happy is important.

• favorite song is for freedom's sake by Serenity.
  • edited May 2016

• Postmodern Jukebox

Morgan James.
    is dead like the dodo
  • Oh. this is why i woke up singing Rihana's hit single "umbrella"

is dead like the dodo

• This is also how I imagine Bard Battles look like. 

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• edited May 2016

My guilty pleasure is pro-wrestling themes and this is the most anime bullshit.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=LaKbvmetj1g
  • edited May 2016
    Dylara said:

This is also how I imagine Bard Battles look like. 
    Like Delphas said ages before, the world definitely needs more irish-folk-wild-west-steampunk

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."

• Advertised as a Homestuck track, but turned out to be fake. Still love it. Wish I knew who the artist was and if they have any more. Dunno if anyone might recognize it.
  • edited May 2016
    (I'm a 'little' obsessed with this song. Don't judge me!)

• I thought @Daraius would appreciate what I'm listening to lately:

http://www.allmusic.com/album/shoka-japanese-childrens-songs-mw0002712041
    Her storm-coloured eyes a muted blue, Lisaera, the Silver Goddess says, "Only sorrow can come from a rotting thought, My child, just like roots that have been drowned. You are a paragon of the wisdom I would see spread throughout the Serenwilde, but even the strongest minds must find release."
    -
    A shimmering liquid appears in your inventory smelling sweetly of something carbonated. It vanishes in a puff of silver smoke seconds later.
    -
    I write things

• 7c95dbc25a4a9ae292cccb899a49a79b18529207e135ebccd89c0877d386ebea
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    I don't know exactly how I got here, but please listen to this horrifying song from a little kid's game so I don't have to bear it alone. :-S

I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Wtf did I just listen to.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • edited February 2019
    -
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances

Urrgrh, this song. Whenever I end up talking about it, I always end up listening to it, and it never fails to make my skin crawl. The best atmospheric song I've ever experienced in a game.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal

* * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    I love the Chocobo Theme. I could listen to it on hours at a time, and have a playlist just so I can do that. However, this gets thrown in at random to spice it up.

* * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."