Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• edited May 2016
    Lavinya said:
    Thul said:
    Less than max weight tattoos in the public section.

Catch fire and die. Thanks.
    Messge the Charites! It's probably a designer oversight and they may well adjust it!

Actually, quite a number of those are not. Actually, most of those are probably specifically intended by their creators to be of less-than-max weight, as a matter of stylistic choice. For example, there is a set of four Nekotai themed wrist and ankle tattoos that are each half of the max weight for the two bodyparts, meaning, you can have all four different designs spread over your wrists and ankles.

There are a couple of waist ones that are 25 weight and 50 weight, designed back when waist had a max of 75 weight, so that people could combine a 50 with a 25 for two tattoos etc.

I also know Raggy and Kreggy designed some 1-weight tattoos for private use. They inked 759 of those (back when max weight was 759) all over Kreg's body, I think. Is pretty amusing.

• Ieptix said:
    Enyalida said:
    I'd personally prefer it if all system created messages would automatically decay a short time after spawning, with people messages being left untouched. That would remove the vast majority of messages in the system! 

This is something I'll consider, but it'll depend on how workable that is and if it'll actually eliminate enough messages to address the issue.
    Could we replace (System) as the generic sender for system messages? Like, there are some system messages I like for reasons but it would be super great to have like (Decay) as the sender and be able to just mass delete all of my decay messages, or (Cartel) for all of my cartel related messages, etc.
  • Lerad said:
    Lavinya said:
    Thul said:
    Less than max weight tattoos in the public section.

Catch fire and die. Thanks.
    Messge the Charites! It's probably a designer oversight and they may well adjust it!

Actually, quite a number of those are not. Actually, most of those are probably specifically intended by their creators to be of less-than-max weight, as a matter of stylistic choice. For example, there is a set of four Nekotai themed wrist and ankle tattoos that are each half of the max weight for the two bodyparts, meaning, you can have all four different designs spread over your wrists and ankles.

There are a couple of waist ones that are 25 weight and 50 weight, designed back when waist had a max of 75 weight, so that people could combine a 50 with a 25 for two tattoos etc.

I also know Raggy and Kreggy designed some 1-weight tattoos for private use. They inked 759 of those (back when max weight was 759) all over Kreg's body, I think. Is pretty amusing.
    Raggy had the decency to keep that piece of punishment to herself. -_-
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Uh oh. What did you send in instead? :))
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Daraius said:

I meant to submit this:

209     Refounding Festival Art Exhi Perform Daraius   0gp     12m 8s  *****

...and accidentally submitted this:

309+    Refounding Festival 353 Art  Perform Irillia   0gp     14m 16s *****

Darn their similar numbering and titles! I really was sure I had submitted the right play. Or maybe I subconsciously wanted more glory for myself. Either way, blargh. It'll keep for another prestige cycle, I guess!
    Avatar created by the amazing Feyrll.
  • Had an excuse to use Shamanism Cloudburst today.
  • Irillia said:
    Daraius said:

I meant to submit this:

209     Refounding Festival Art Exhi Perform Daraius   0gp     12m 8s  *****

...and accidentally submitted this:

309+    Refounding Festival 353 Art  Perform Irillia   0gp     14m 16s *****

Darn their similar numbering and titles! I really was sure I had submitted the right play. Or maybe I subconsciously wanted more glory for myself. Either way, blargh. It'll keep for another prestige cycle, I guess!
    This made me laugh harder than it should have @Irillia.
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • Fsking hate raids.
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • Gabriella said:
    Fsking hate raids.
    I don't know what you're talking about. Who wouldn't enjoy that?
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Think of it as guided inspiration for more Hartstone?

• A reminder that I need to poke people about consolidated pk training?
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Just kill them then, tbh. If allies want to defend idiots, hell with them.
  • Falmiis said:
    I wish I could just ignore alliances so I can stop people from selfishly linking nodes below motes. And before anyone says I should just talk to them, these people are well aware of what they are doing. They just don't care.
    Shake up the status quo!

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Y
    Falmiis said:
    I wish I could just ignore alliances so I can stop people from selfishly linking nodes below motes. And before anyone says I should just talk to them, these people are well aware of what they are doing. They just don't care.

name and shame here, or put a post in your alliance clan.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • @Falmiis brings it up on the Clan every chance he gets (not negging on him for it). People just don't care. I know I have accidentally over linked a node, when I was testing my nexus headdress, but once I sorted out the amounts I was all good.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Othero said:
    Just post it here so we can all laugh at them.

Edit: And then make a public news post so those who don't read the forums are included in the fun.
    This. I was going to suggest a public news post. Name and shame and you will have those who are free to hunt them eager to do so!

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Last night was the first PvP I've engaged in in years, and I found out my m&m is on version 4 mid fight. And now I can't figure out how to get it to properly update. >.>
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    You'll have to uninstall m&m and install m&mf (unless that's what you already have). The auto-update wasn't put into m&mf until basically the latest release, so you should just download and install the latest m&mf for your class. After that, it should be able to auto-update when the next update comes out.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • FalaeronFalaeron Jolteon
    I am never listening to @Daraius ever again.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Falmiis said:
    I am never listening to @Daraius ever again.
    35:1 says I make bank on my next session.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • No message saying you got absolved? :(

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• Dylara said:
    No message saying you got absolved? :(
    Man, I even made a point to absolve when they had a bunch of defenders (and had us outnumbered).

This discussion has been closed.