Family RP assistance

Okay, some of you may or may not like me, but I'm in need of some assistance. I'm wishing to get more into RP, instead of being my normal asshat-ish self and getting pissed off about everything (Which mainly comes from OOC stuffs) but with that aside..

I'll eventually post my results after I complete them.. But first I need a sort of "outline" on where to begin. Which I plan on building a Family RP first, before I go into a character RP.

So, basically, what I need is for you to imagine yourself interviewing me ( for the Gaudiguch Gossip maybe?) about my intended family. What sort of questions would you ask? I'm going to use some of these questions to build the RP around my family IG.

Thanks in advance for any and all assistance!

Comments

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    What is your family known for? Do you have any sort of regular family get-togethers?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • I guess I should have included in my initial post..

The things I do have:
    1. origination (Where they originated from, and descendants)
    2.Important founders, which also ties a bit in with the Origination
    3. Specifics on any feats the family had to endure upon coming to the Basin.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    What goal(s) drive(s) your family, and why?
    Does your family have any traditions?
    What does your family value?
    What disagreements do you have with your family's goals and traditions?
    If your family is originally from Gaudiguch, Hallifax, or Ackleberry, were any family members lost to the Taint Wars? How did the family cope with those losses?