The Shakespearean Mafia Game - Heroes (Town) Win!

1202122232426»

Comments

• This was a fun game to watch.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • edited May 2016
    I am SO glad that my suspicion that @Cyndarin's power was anti-night action turned out to be accurate. Ever since Day 2 my thought process every night was "I should investigate Celina, she's acting super suspicious...in fact, she's acting almost too suspiciously" 

Also, I spent the first three nights convinced I was the worst investigator ever. Look at Vivet...blocked. Look at Tremula...blocked. Look at Shaddus...aha, a success! Aaaaaaaand he's dead :(
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Touche to Celina, Touche

Threw us for a loop

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • Lol @CyndarinAscends. Nothing in your hand, played it magnificently.

Meanwhile, never going to Vegas. I do it to myself, I do.
  • Alary, I want you to know I did an actual happy dance when you turned out villian. You had me doubting you but I had to stick to my guns.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Also worth mentioning, I self reported that steam-roll to stop it from taking effect.

Town was playing a little shaky there, but so was our team. Good on you guys. Lavinya is a freaking psychic.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Luce said:
    Also worth mentioning, I self reported that steam-roll to stop it from taking effect.

Town was playing a little shaky there, but so was our team. Good on you guys. Lavinya is a freaking psychic.
    Yes, props to Luce for Envoying "Mockery"!
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • edited May 2016
    Seriously, I spent 3 separate nights saying "SERIOUSLY NO ONE TARGETED ME?! Do I need to threaten one of them or something?!?!" Subtlty is not my strong suit, apparently.

We started out so strong but then we kept wiffing out nightkills and I kept flailing with my vengeance power. Then everyone and their mom decided to target tremula. It was all downhill from there.

• Seriously, I spent 3 separate nights saying "SERIOUSLY NO ONE TARGETED ME?! Do I need to threaten one of them or something?!?!"

We started out so strong but then we kept wiffing out nightkills and I kept flailing with my vengeance power. Then everyone and their mom decided to target tremula. It was all downhill from there.

I know the "How do I get them to target me?!" feeling.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Then everyone and their mom decided to target tremula. It was all downhill from there.

Luce sent to Sylandra
    [redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted]

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Nerdy aside: I loved that Othello was the one who convinced town to off Iago. I also was a huge nerd and used Lavinia's horrific disfigurement scene in Titus to write Lavinya's janitoring. Because I amuse myself.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Seriously, I spent 3 separate nights saying "SERIOUSLY NO ONE TARGETED ME?! Do I need to threaten one of them or something?!?!" Subtlty is not my strong suit, apparently.

like I mentioned, you were coming on incredibly strongly and it felt like you were begging to be investigated. If you had backed off just a bit, it would have been more likely
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I feel bad because I kept blocking Maylea. I was sure she was mafia after I blocked her the first time and we didn't have a kill :/
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:
    I feel bad because I kept blocking Maylea. I was sure she was mafia after I blocked her the first time and we didn't have a kill :/
    I wouldn't worry too much - at no point did I attempt to protect someone who then died. :D