Arti Idea

So, I was thinking (as usual) whilst switching back and forth between herbalism and Artistry and blah blah, and becoming frustrated with which one to pick, when the wonderful mind of me thought up another great idea. It probably already exists, and if it does, I'm claiming credit for it 38<

An Arti that lets you have 2 Trade skills active at once, but only let's you switch them out every 24 hours (to be fair). Upgrades would be every 18 hours at level 2, and every 12 hours at level 3, maybe? You guys work it out.

You're welcome o3o

Lodge Keeper Avurekhos Myeras, Jaguar Scout asks you, "Who was that person, again?"
Lodge Keeper Avurekhos Myeras, Jaguar Scout asks you, "The ones that were asking you?"
You say, "My moms."
Avurekhos's mouth turns up as his face breaks into a smile.
Lodge Keeper Avurekhos Myeras, Jaguar Scout asks, "They have no name?"
You say, "Liwase and Kialooperherpaderp."

Comments

• Or every 48 hours at level 1, 24 hours at level 2, and 12 hours at level 3

Lodge Keeper Avurekhos Myeras, Jaguar Scout asks you, "Who was that person, again?"
    Lodge Keeper Avurekhos Myeras, Jaguar Scout asks you, "The ones that were asking you?"
    You say, "My moms."
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    edited March 2013
    There is an artifact that allows you to have two tradeskills active at once. It's called the Endowment of the Arts, costs 2000 credits and doesn't limit how often you can switch skills out... essentially, it lets you have two trades up at once instead of one. On top of that, there is the Demigod power that allows you to have another trade active for a total of three at once if you have the artifact and the power at the same time.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • I claim credit for this. I predicted the past!!

You say, "My moms."
  • There is also the doctoral cord, which allows for free skillflexing. So you can switch back and forth between them once per real life hour for no cost to your lessons.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Fluer said:
    I claim credit for this. I predicted the past!!
    Doesn't quite work that way. :P
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Well, @Xenthos would definitely know about past, future, timelines, etc.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • There is even a means to have four active trade skills. HalleLU.
  • Only for ascendants and beauty seal winners though :(
    Eventru said:
    There is even a means to have four active trade skills. HalleLU.
    Ooh, ooh, I know, I know!  Pick me, pick me!
    Eventru said:
    There is even a means to have four active trade skills. HalleLU.
    Ooh, ooh, I know, I know!  Pick me, pick me!
  • The sound so nice he made it twice.
    I think you mean "sounds".  There are a few repeats in there.
  • Xenthos said:
    I think you mean "sounds".  There are a few repeats in there.
    I was referring to one of the repetitions specifically. You'll have to figure it out on your own which I meant (or if I meant the post itself!).
  • Xenthos makes me giggle V_V And also, since it was entirely my idea, I should totally get that arti. For free. Because it was my idea >.> ~Crosses fingers behind back~

You say, "My moms."
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    There is a thread for artifact idea suggestions, as a note!
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."