Last Chance: Pokèmon Mafia Signup!

Comments

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Dylara said:
    And Celina should be Cyndaquil.
    Only if Synkarin is Sunkern
  • I've been meaning to join one of these mafia games for ages and I missed the boat on the Nightvale one, so definately sign me up for this
  • I'd love to join if there's still room!
  • Lol jesus this is going to be a huge game
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    It can still be bigger. Bring out ya kids, bring out ya wives, and bring out ya husbands too, 'cause we lynchin' errybody out 
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Also I refuse to be unevolved so if i'm going to be Cyndaquil, I BETTER END THE GAME AS TYPHLOSION.
  • Can I be Cyndaquil's trainer so I can press B every time she tries to evolve?
  • UshaaraUshaara Schrödinger's Traitor
    I too only know (aka. barely remember) the Red/Blue pokemon, so if that doesn't rule me out, count me in for the carnage!
  • ...Hippopotas is like #450 :P
  • UshaaraUshaara Schrödinger's Traitor
    I just like hippos!
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    In case you were confused like me, Cyndaquil is actually the name of a Pokemon that is Fire type.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Well. I am now much more excited for this game.
    And for surviving night Vale people,  my memory is long and vengeful

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • KaimanahiKaimanahi The One True Queen
    Gosh, I've never done one of these, but it's Pokemon - I'm in! plz2bPsyduckTheBenevolentOverlord :>
  • is it to late to join?
    Not at all! Every person now adds another role. :)

• count me in then
  • I've only followed all the Mafia games on these forums, and I don't really play Lusternia too often...but could I still join? Looks like so much fun...
    OH cruel Fate, when wilt thou weary be?
    When satisfied with tormenting me?
    What have I e'er designed, but thou hast crost?
    All that I wished to gain by thee, I've lost:
    From my first infancy, thy spite thou'st shown
    and from my cradle, I've thy malice known...
  • I wanna drop out of the game.
  • After some thought, I think it's for the better that I do not sign up for this game after all. Please take me off the list.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
    I'm sorry to hear it, you two, and hope that you enjoy watching and your break. :)

• Actually I'll probably play but I might not be here for the entire game.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Lavinya said:
    What this means is: Lynch him early on, before he has "not be there for the whole game."

That way he will be there for the whole game (for him).
  • I'm also going to drop out.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Evolves into a Gyarados on Night 3 and begins consuming the flesh of weaker Pokemon.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
    edited July 2016
    Attention, frequenters of the forums for all things mafia related. While the game itself will not begin likely until Monday or Tuesday evening EST, it is more than past time for preparations to go underway. Roles will be sent out through tonight, tomorrow, and possibly the next day (so as to avoid the messaging spam limit) and appropriate conversations created. However, there is one thing more you must do before you receive your role!

Pick a pokeball below. Within, your fate will be bound to the pokemon that lays inside, which will have a strong impact on the game you are about to play. Each pokeball has been randomly filled, so while favourites (such as Empoleon and Typhlosion) have been included, there is no guarantee you will receive your favourite. Do not fret, though, as throughout the course of the game your pokemon could be traded away, evolved, or otherwise altered! (Post the ball you pick here rather than in messages, please. It will make things a lot easier on my end, since I won't have to constantly check who already picked what ball. You can freely edit posts from here on in this thread if you find someone ninja'd your pick.)

If any pokeballs remain unchosen, they will be assigned randomly when the game begins.

• CenCen
    edited July 2016
    I'm pumped!

Number 11, please! It's got a face, what's not to like? (This is how an adult makes decisions.)
    Attention all, Ieptix has dropped out, so pokeball #25 is unavailable, and will continue to remain so unless someone steps forward to take his space. The pokemon inside the other 24 have not been altered, and you may continue to choose at your leisure.