Dreamweaving Concerns

1234568»

Comments

• Enyalida said:
    You immediately snap back to your body as a ghost, but I'm rather sure that you do take regular death penalties for your dreambody location. So if you have conglute, you'll then conglute from where your body is etc. This does mitigate some death penalties (especially for demigods), but you ARE tracked for where your dreambody is and I think that extends to the actual penalty. 
    I didn't understand a word of this.
  • I actually don't "have something to attack you on sight". Gg bringing me up when I haven't been online during your ridiculous attacks in what a week? I do have a skill that let's me see when a dream body enters my room but I certainly haven't triggered it. I even have to remember to drop another defence to use it so it's hardly something I remember to put up. I have a single alias, like I do with all my attacks, in which I have to target and then type in tge attack alias.

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• Lerad said:
    A concern. Here is a log from today:

7 ) 2016/06/04 08:45:55 - Versalean: "The wasp is asleep - take a care."
    ^start

6 ) 2016/06/04 15:44:18 - Lerad: "Did she qq?"
    7 ) 2016/06/04 15:44:21 - Lerad: "I guess she did."
    8 ) 2016/06/04 15:44:26 - Xenthos: "Looks that way."
    ^ end

The first is Glomdoring's ctell log. The second is an OOC clan I was using while she was at her shenanigans. That was right after she died for dreamweaving in Glomdoring. In between, according to the logs (before I logged on) she had been griefing Gaudiguch as well.

Can we delete bodyslip as a hotfix, please? A dreamgriefer deserves nothing but to be stomped into the ground over and over until they leave this game.
    This is the most disgusting thing I've seen so far in this thread. Lerad is obviously massively toxic. I now know where these time stamps come from, and am laughing at just how STUPID you are.
    Versalean noted that I was asleep, probably in Nirvana and I'd probably been asleep for a while before she noticed me, so you lie and pretend that I've been asleep since 8 until 15:44:26.
    Are you suggesting that I don't use a skill at all? What. This didn't happen and you're just plain lying.

I've got an idea, how about we remove lowmagic for the day? This idea will 100% stop all grief. SARCASM
  • edited June 2016
    I actually don't "have something to attack you on sight". Gg bringing me up when I haven't been online during your ridiculous attacks in what a week? I do have a skill that let's me see when a dream body enters my room but I certainly haven't triggered it. I even have to remember to drop another defence to use it so it's hardly something I remember to put up. I have a single alias, like I do with all my attacks, in which I have to target and then type in tge attack alias.
    You were mentioned, which is why you were brought into this, and I recall easily being attacked the second I walked into a room by you. If you hadn't triggered the skill that allows you to see when a dreambody enters a room then this further points to you using reflexes to automatically attack me.

Additon:
    So I don't have to make yet another post.

Syntax: DREAMWEAVE SLIP

When in dreamform, you can now slip to and from the dreamrealm. While in the realm of dreams, you will still be in dreamform but will have access to all the attacks of your corporeal body. As you progress in Dreamweaving, you will discover some abilities that are stronger when in the dreamrealm or can only be cast there.

Note: This is not usable from arenas.

This doesn't mention a thing about dreamslip making your body immune and I didn't know this until this thread was created.

• I can assure you, I don't!

I once used the m&mf Dor command, because you were annoying me and wouldn't go away but I haven't used it since.

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• edited June 2016
    You know, if I genuinely annoy you off OOCly to the point that you're going to make up lies about me OOCly, ask me to go away OOCly and don't shout at Fralunah about it, because she hates you all and I'm sure she'd hate a few of you outside character too...... Looking at you Lerad.

I'd honestly just go away if I thought you were actually upset by what was happening. 

Addition:
    This doesn't mean tell me to go away after initiating combat with me and discovering you can't win.

Addition to the addition:
    But if you're iniating combat with me you've probably already won.
  • What, and miss all the forum meltdowns? ;))
    See you in Sapience.
  • edited June 2016
    @Kregarn
    I don't know you, wont know you, can't help but laugh at the fact you've completely ignored this entire thread, never want to meet you.

Goodbye Kregarn.

P.S
    In the same way you ignored this thread I ignored everything from 3 lines down.
  • P.S
    In the same way you ignored this thread I ignored everything from 3 lines down I don't like.
    Post edited by Fralunah at
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Fralunah said:
    You know, if I genuinely annoy you off OOCly to the point that you're going to make up lies about me OOCly, ask me to go away OOCly and don't shout at Fralunah about it, because she hates you all and I'm sure she'd hate a few of you outside character too...... Looking at you Lerad.

I'd honestly just go away if I thought you were actually upset by what was happening. 

Addition:
    This doesn't mean tell me to go away after initiating combat with me and discovering you can't win.

Addition to the addition:
    But if you're iniating combat with me you've probably already won.
    You shouldn't call people liars when flat-out lying yourself. :P

PS: This discussion is pretty good proof that you would not "honestly just go away".  I mean, instead of just apologizing and saying you're done, you're doing multi-post rants about why you feel justified, you're the victim, people are abusing poor little you, etc. etc.

But to test this claim: Please just go away.  Enjoy the game with your northern-folk, leave the dreambody-griefing alone.  Thank you.
  • Why do you hate me? What did I do! Was it my books? I'm very sorry.
    Piccarda said:
    Why do you hate me? What did I do! Was it my books? I'm very sorry.
    You defended yourself / your orgmates from a dreamgriefer.  That's a big no-no in her view.

But good on you for doing so.
  • Ok just a few points here

This thread was made to discuss the aggressiveness of the mobs in Nirvana

Certain people have used it as a means to attack, insult and honestly over-exaggerate certain things the OP has done. I have been looking at the timestamps as well over the past few days Lerad. Is she frequently doing this?  Most definitely however it is not hours at a time so please do not make that false accusation again, which by the way you are the only person to have voiced it multiple times. I like you Lerad both IC and OOCly but you are overreacting here and letting it cloud your better judgement.

The using of this thread to attack another player in the manner in which it has been done while you are also taking IC actions against them is more akin to harassment than what she has done and honestly counteracts anything others do IC to solve the issue.  On top of that when people feel they are being ganged up on unnecessarily they lash out, in this case Fralunah keeps up her actions and complains on the forums as its the only way she has left to frustrate you.

@Fralunah Just stop, by continuing to argue your defense at this point you are just perpetuating the argument. Also you have gotten frustrated to the point you are lashing out at those who are not attacking you even if they do not agree with your view on the matter.  On top of this you really do need to look at your actions IG and look at how you would feel if you were on the other side. Does dreamweaving need changes? Yes. However no matter what they do it should remain only as powerful as any other Tertiary in the game, making it on par with a Primary/Secondary skill would make any class that could spec into horridly annoyin to fight and most likely almost a guaranteed win for the dreamweaver.

Fralunah is in the wrong for her IC actions, however the choice in how certain people are dealing with it it is just as wrong.  If you reallly want to issue her for it then stop taking IC actions to solve it, pretty sure that hunting/having others hunt her down while wanting to issue/actually issuing is frowned upon. It is a one or the other not both

• edited June 2016
    You shouldn't call people liars when flat-out lying yourself. 

PS: This discussion is pretty good proof that you would not "honestly just go away".  I mean, instead of just apologizing and saying you're done, you're doing multi-post rants about why you feel justified, you're the victim, people are abusing poor little you, etc. etc.

But to test this claim: Please just go away.  Enjoy the game with your northern-folk, leave the dreambody-griefing alone.  Thank you.

Flat out lying about what? You've done everything you can to ruin my reputation and continue to do so to the point that you've thrown this thread completely off topic.
    Lerad ACTUALLY submitted an issue about me, which was full of lies that they've copy pasted from this thread.
    You've never EVER asked me to go away. 
    Why should I apologize?

Edit: Just read the above comment. Okay, no more forums, but I'll take nothing OOCly ingame either. 

*Cough* Shamanism/Astrology *Cough*

Fralunah said:
    You shouldn't call people liars when flat-out lying yourself. 

Flat out lying about what? You've done everything you can to ruin my reputation and continue to do so to the point that you've thrown this thread completely off topic.
    Lerad ACTUALLY submitted an issue about me, which was full of lies that they've copy pasted from this thread.
    You've never EVER asked me to go away. 
    Why should I apologize?
    I did just ask you to go away, actually.  So that, right there, is a lie.
  • Shaddus said:

Either way, I don't think issues are the answer. Just hunt her down repeatedly.
    Also more fun.  :bz
    See you in Sapience.
  • I went through a page of meltdown, some shallows of troll, but ultimately what worked for me this morning while I drank coffee was the dancing bee @Twytch posted.

Back to dreamweaving discussion time! Yay!

• Well that's the crux of the issue. Can't hunt down a weaver that doesn't want to be hunted down.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Xenthos said:
    If you give us the ability to yank a dreamgriefer's physical body to where the dreamform is at, then we can discuss changes / buffs. As long as the only counter is violet/kether/psiblade and the dreamweaver only has to run away (and do so smartly, not just a couple of rooms allowing someone to run around guessing where you have holed up), dreambodies deserve nothing more than they currently have.
    As someone who assists team fights in dreambodies because of PC issues, I wholeheartedly agree.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Here's a few ideas:

Dreamweaver who uses slip has their corporeal body transported to their dreamform before slipping. Prismatic ultrabarrier still works.

Tied to this, distort drops the prismatic barrier added by Dreamweaving Slip.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
This discussion has been closed.