Overwatch

Been playing Overwatch (US servers) lately. People are welcome to join!

Battletag: DatMurse#1100
The Divine voice of Ianir the Anomaly echoes in your head, "You are a ray of sunshine in a sea of 
depression. I just wanted you to know that."

Comments

• I might consider buying it in the future.

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• @Gero and @Yehn are always talking about it :(
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    I'm pretty close to picking it up for the Xbox.

Lots and lots of fun.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • KaimanahiKaimanahi The One True Queen
    For PC, I be Psyduck#12146. Would be happy to add and play with anyone. :)
  • I've been thinking about playing. My brother got me to actually buy and install it when we were drunk one night but then I never actually tried it. I think it's been over a decade since I played any kind of FPS haha
  • I am getting this for PC on my next pay day.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    I'm looking to get it for PC. Be sure to pick up the original version if you're on PC, or you pay $20 for mostly extras on other games (you'd have to pay into to get any use from the extras). 
  • Falmiis said:
    @Gero and @Yehn are always talking about it :(
    Join us! Get on the payload!

beep
  • Sweeeeeet! Add me up too! I'm saobutt#2476!
                                                                  Sao <3 Pandy
  • Might get it after I get my tax refund, until then funds are WAY too tight, sadly. :(  (looking at about a month before I can afford it.)
    Kiss of the Enchantress hisses eerily, "Let them fear, and despair."
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Yeah, I want this game eventually, but I can't get it for a few more months. My more immediate new game budget is reserved for Zero Escape 3, but this one's next on my list. Everyone try not to get bored of it before then!
  • @Yhen isnt winston better for sitting on the payload than Reinhardt?
  • Makaela said:
    @Yhen isnt winston better for sitting on the payload than Reinhardt?
    No. Winston has a bubble shield with less health and on a cooldown. Rein has a shield with 2000 health that can stay up as long as it has health.
    The Divine voice of Ianir the Anomaly echoes in your head, "You are a ray of sunshine in a sea of 
  • oh goody.. I suck as winston anyways I prefer playing as rein <3
  • Makaela said:

Crek said:
    Makaela said:
    No. Winston has a bubble shield with less health and on a cooldown. Rein has a shield with 2000 health that can stay up as long as it has health.
    Yep, Winston's shield is just so weak, even a mercy firing on it can break it. Winston is good for pouncing weak, low mobility characters. Like erm... Mercy... Pounce, drop shield, attack and get out again quick.

I did see it work with a 2x Winston team once... they would rotate shields on the payload, but they didn't stay on it. They were always jumping all around to disrupt the enemy team... I kind of think it wouldn't work as well against a well coordinate team...
    beep
  • All Winston is hilarious to see. Especially during the first week brawl where abilities cooled down faster.
  • edited June 2016
    In 2-3 days you guys will have a new Nub to crush!!  well not full nub but I only played like 4 matches on my friends ps4 getting the PC version after my pay wooot! Reindhart/Diva/Reaoer all day way baby

edit:  My bnet tag is : MakaeAngzir#1941
  • Yay I have overwatch now!!

add MakaeAngzir#1941 for PC.. also let me know your from here XD.

Tremula asked me to post their bnet tag as well as they too have overwatch.  Dawneye #1423
  • Let's have a discord chat room too!!
                                                                  Sao <3 Pandy
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Out of curiosity, who do y'all play most?
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Sylandra said:
    Out of curiosity, who do y'all play most?

Sao <3 Pandy
    I still haven't bought it :C I've been too busy to play and learn it anyways. 
  • KaimanahiKaimanahi The One True Queen
    point and click :>
  • I have a Discord chat we can use for overwatch if all want that?  I might need to rename it it though XD

I got it, and am going to send out friend requests to folks from CPP#11257.

• edited June 2016
    cool beans looking forward to it

edit: Thanks Crek, Tremula, Kelly and Enyalida!! Playing with you guys is a blast!!
  • I want to play! Where's everybody at!!

Sao <3 Pandy

>.> <.< >.>
    beep
  • What I am seeing is that a Lusternia team would just be full support
  • hmmm something tells me I will need master @Yehn to teach me how to become a Mercy god!!!