the Expedition - a Pokémon Mafia game. (GAME OVER. SYLANDRA WINS. TOWN WINS.)

Comments

• @iosion Tell that to the train I caught a Pidgey on today!
    Makaela said:
    @Krackenor so far Dylara, Me, Cyndarin, Iosion, Rolsand, Kilee, Melali, Phoebus, Lehki, Silvanus, Sylandra, Synkarin, Thuul, Ushaara, Cen, Ileein, vivet,Allyrianne, Ssaliss and Kaimanahi have checked in
    Add Portius to the checked inlist then!

Thtat makes 22 of 27!
  • Sylandra said:
    What happens to the person you rob? Are they Pokemon-less?

Or do you catch Pokemon from the wild?
    I'm not team rocket :(
    Your numbers today are:
  • Phoebus said:
    Where on earth did that semicolon come from...?
    The forums super hate you today.

Kilee and Melali seem the most suspect, but it is day one so pretty much everyone does at this point.

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• But are you team Magma? Team Aqua?  Team Plasma?
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Kilee said:
    Sylandra said:
    What happens to the person you rob? Are they Pokemon-less?

Or do you catch Pokemon from the wild?
    I'm not team rocket :(

You didn't answer my question either!!
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Iosion said:
    That's still ridiculously vague. Where do these new pokemon come from? Isn't likely there's wild ones on the train....
    There's a lot of pokemon that come on trains, Rotom, grimer, trubbish etc
    Your numbers today are:
  • Tremula said:
    In case you thought I was joking. Wheel of Morality, turn, turn, turn, tell me the lesson that they should learn.

... That's eerie. I just finished the last episode of the Animaniacs.
  • Seeing as I don't really have any more info to share, and it's time for work, I'm just going to 

Vote Nobody 

for now. I wanna see at least 10 more pages of discourse to go over when I get back guys. :D<3
  • Okay so this is based just on hunches and gut feelings, because it's only day 1 so FULL DISCLOSURE, it's just day 1 and some degree of randomness is unavoidable. So don't kill me for this.

I'm going with Melali because I have a (vague and unconfirmed) feeling she's being super pro active in order to not seem scummy. I've seen it before (@VIVET) where they are super involved and seemingly helpful in order to convince everyone they are pro town. It, incidentally, worked for Vivet. 

vote: Melali
    The only issue I have with this is that (barring not having ever played with you guys), all the games I've read...Melali is always like that...

#2cents
    OH cruel Fate, when wilt thou weary be?
    When satisfied with tormenting me?
    What have I e'er designed, but thou hast crost?
    All that I wished to gain by thee, I've lost:
    From my first infancy, thy spite thou'st shown
    and from my cradle, I've thy malice known...
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Dylara said:
    Phoebus said:
    Where on earth did that semicolon come from...?
    The forums super hate you today.

Trust me, the feeling is mutual.
  • I was given the ability so I'd assume I'd be able to catch some somehow 
    Your numbers today are:
  • Dear Glob...I'm tempted to bow out to save you all the eye-bleeding my foruming causes.
  • Based on the Night Vale game, this seems pretty consistent with Melali's playstyle, where he really was town. But it could be a viable strategy, yes.

I have an earthquake theory. Is it possible that the earthquake's targets were random, but those who were attempting to complete night actions that were hit found those actions blocked, and those that were not attempting to complete night actions found their day actions blocked? It's possible someone's posted something that would contradict this and I've just missed it x.x

(Incidentally, I did not take any night actions, and did not know about the earthquake until Tremula's post)
    @Melali was the townie MVP of last game where he acted just like this. Absolutely let's be suspicious, but I'd rather lynch someone who is being useless than someone who is trying to be helpful atm. We're on Day 2 with very limited information.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Makaela said:
    But are you team Magma? Team Aqua?  Team Plasma?
    Tremula already said that team rocket etc wouldn't be able to be fit into the game btw
    Your numbers today are:
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    edited July 2016
    While the Champion is nowhere to be seen, his Shaymin has been sunbathing atop a nearby flat rock, watching you all disinterestedly. He stands and walks around, drawing some attention but going mostly unnoticed until he draws one line in the sand before Melali, and two in front of the open space facing the desert. He hops back on the rock and closes his eyes, but you feel as though he's still paying very close attention.

Vote Count:
    Melali: 1 (Cyndarin)
    None/Nobody: 2 (Kilee, Lehki)
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • @Kilee

Without quoting your role message (don't), that's still highly suspicious.

I stand by my opinion (for now) that Melali is...just...well...like that.

FoS: Kilee
  • (Finger of Suspicion isn't like a power or anything right? It's hypothetical...?)

• (I would like to note that when I posted that all I could see was cyndarin's initial post. EVERYTHING IS MOVING SO FAST)
    Kilee said:
    Makaela said:
    But are you team Magma? Team Aqua?  Team Plasma?
    Tremula already said that team rocket etc wouldn't be able to be fit into the game btw

You're being weirdly evasive. How precisely do you obtain Pokemon? All you have to say is you sneak out to go into the wild or something. Instead you keep side stepping our answers with "I'm not this" or "I'm not doing that." All we want to know is: what's your method of catching Pokemon? Should we be concerned about losing our Pokemon in the night, basically?
    Daraius said:
  • First you look for a pokemon, hit them a few times then scream go pokeball as you throw it
    Your numbers today are:
  • Okay fine. 

unvote
    Iosion said:
    (Finger of Suspicion isn't like a power or anything right? It's hypothetical...?)

It's basically just a way of saying "I've got my eye on you, pal," but it irks me a bit when people bold it because it's not a power and it almost always ends up confusing someone unfamiliar with the term.
  • Vote: Kilee... Really, really weirdly evasive
    @Kilee
    I agree with the sentiment that the evading answering questions about where you're supposedly getting these Pokemon from is doing more harm to your public image than good. I can understand not wanting to be too forthcoming about your ability, but as long as you can reassure people that you aren't going to pilfer their Pokemon in their sleep, I think that'll be enough for everyone to feel more comfortable.
  • @Phoebus thanks! Still learning And I'll Vote: Kilee Can't handle that level of deflection.
  • Your numbers today are:
    Phoebus said:
    @Kilee
    I agree with the sentiment that the evading answering questions about where you're supposedly getting these Pokemon from is doing more harm to your public image than good. I can understand not wanting to be too forthcoming about your ability, but as long as you can reassure people that you aren't going to pilfer their Pokemon in their sleep, I think that'll be enough for everyone to feel more comfortable.
    Of course, you might've dug the hole too deep now. Assuming you aren't stealing Pokemon. If the reason you aren't offering the reassurance is because you are trying to steal Pokemon...tsk tsk.