Pokemon GO!: What Team is the best that ever was?

SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia GamesThe Last Mafia Game
edited July 2016 in The Real World
We started some discussion in the official game thread, but thought we should have a proper poll. :D

Let's see who really is the best that ever was!
Daraius said:
"Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."

Comments

• so close though
    Your numbers today are:
  • Poll answerers best team.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • KaimanahiKaimanahi The One True Queen
    At first I saw a lot of Blue and Red gyms, and I like the underdog/competition.
  • Being an underdog is fun, everyone is Mystic around me, its nice when I run into the rare other Yellow
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Huh, all the gyms I've seen so far have been Yellow.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • I still haven't been able to play it but definitely Red because that was my version as a kid. My brother had Blue.
  • It bugs me that the poll colors for teams valor and mystic are switched.
  • I want to switch my vote to Team Yellow now.
  • Yess, team mystic!
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I didn't know any different and went valor because I like red and now I am being shunned and ridiculed by my Facebook friends, woe.

• PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Apparently I have to intern for red team now, because that's what my sister and all her friends are in. Woe. I only get to catch the Pokemon, I didn't get to choose the team, so I'm going to have to go with the best poll option available to me.
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Lavinya said:
    I didn't know any different and went valor because I like red and now I am being shunned and ridiculed by my Facebook friends, woe.
    And now Lusternian friends!

Team Blue 4 Life!

I also choose Squirtle too.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • When do you get to join a team? I just got level 5 today (from catching a squirtle!)

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    When you get to level 5, just click on a gym near you, and it'll give you the option.

Then you choose blue.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • edited July 2016
    #teammystic

Incidentally, I think most of the game in general is blue team. I know DC is like all blue gyms
  • edited July 2016
    I may be on Team Instinct, but I couldn't help laugh at this...

GO BANANA!!
  • Team Mystic!
  • Valor. Candela is the cool... erm, hottest.

Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • But his name is Candela.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Spark life best life.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Spark eats paste.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Candela is an infinitely better name than Blanche or Spark.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    PASTE EATERS MAKE THE BEST EGG HATCHERS PASS IT ON

* * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."